Slow loading, spinning, oof

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by BonbonQueen, Apr 19, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

Good morning,

If I didn't know better, I'd say coders messed with the farm last night. Yes, I was being facetious! Of course they were in the farm last night, taking Moonlight mania out again.

What happens EVERY time a coder does something in the farm? It messes up and runs slow, spins and spins and spins to load... if it loads at all.

This morning I got to do a restart on the computer. Finally got the farm to let me in. Right now I am writing this missive while fields load, and build. Can't do anything as long as there are triangles with exclamation marks on them!

Is there anything that can be done on the 'switch over pain' I get when the game has something come in, or go out, and it can't think anymore it just spins. I haven't even gotten to the farming fields yet this morning. I am still on the island, clouds, etc setting the buffs....

Thank you for your thoughts and consideration,

BonbonQueen

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello BonbonQueen,

The Game lag has nothing to do with the Technical Team. There are many reasons why the Game may be slow: Events are running and there are more users online, could also be with your hardware or internet connection etc.
    You can clear your browser cache and cookies and also check that your browser is up to date. You can also try rebooting your Modem.
    I have cleared your server logs also to see if that helps.

Can I assist you further?

3. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

I always clear cache and cookies, do a restart, refresh several times, before coming to the forum. You are correct in some respects, and perhaps we define technical in different ways. Ten years ago when BP was pushing for some specific million users there were a lot of problems with the farm. It got solved in the following year, but we farmers still had to deal with it while all the servers were upgraded (an assumption on my part) to handle the load of the so many million farmers using the game.

I am suggesting that this may be the issue, which I feel having enough server for the amount of use, which is technical in my mind. Do you have enough to power the game and its farmers. If not, the anticipation of that and doing something first, before adding more to the game, would perhaps be a better experience for those of us who farm.

If you do not define server issues as technical, than our discussion has come to a close.

Oh, by the way, the bunny doesn't work on Windows 11 (even at 80%) which may help you with some of the other issues you are currently in the middle of solving.

BonbonQueen

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

I am sure that there is enough server space. As has always been the case, when there are a lot of users online, things can slow down. This is the case for any web site.
    The Game Team are still addressing the issue with the Bunny and as soon as it is fixed, it will be announced.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.