Snake Eyes 5

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Jun 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Snake Eyes 5
    4th of June 2020 - 9th of June 2020
    Difficulty: Medium - Hard
    Event Crop:
    Gamer's Glory
    [​IMG]
    Time: 5 hours and 30 minutes

Plantable on the Main field only

Event Drop:
    Shaker
    [​IMG]

You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees
    on the Main field only.

Mill Product:
    Cup O' Dice
    [​IMG]
    Option 1:
    Ingredients:
    135 x Gamer's Glory, 8 x Shakers
    Time: 15 seconds
    Option 2:
    Ingredients:
    67 x Gamer's Glory, 4 x Shakers, 1 x Lucky Dice
    Time: 15 seconds

Lucky Dice

[​IMG]
    Each lucky dice reduces the amount of crops & drops needed to make the Cup O' Dice in the mill.
    You can receive some Lucky Dice in the event Baskets or receive some when harvesting the Bullseye deco item in Basket 4 & 5.

Each player will receive 1 Cup O' Dice for free to try the mini-game.
    Thank you @joanc123 :inlove:

SOS:
    https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/s0s-snake-eyes-v.38203/#post-252562

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank You Nala for your time in starting this thread!:inlove: I will give this a go and see how far I can get!:p Good luck to all!;)

3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

ooh the dice game returns! yay! I'm all in...

Thanks for starting the thread, Nala!

Now crossing fingers for good dice rolls. This farm needs a little good luck...

4. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Forum Pro

Thank You Nala. I love this game. :inlove:

5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks again Nala. This one is nice and easy does it, one field, one milling item and lots of random luck! I'll do what I can and hope for some good fortune! :music:
    Good luck all! ;)

6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I just reread the FAQ for this event.

Doesn't say that the magic trees are giving the drop item for this event. Also doesn't say that the drop item can be gifted. Darn it...and some of us nice shiny new magic trees...

KaiCat33, Nala777 and joanc123 like this.
  7. illy1996

Yes, Dumbunny, you can gift them and you will get them from Magic Trees. Check out the part just under the milling instructions. ;)

8. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks, Illy! I have too many things going on at the same time today and just completely missed that.

9. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Thank you Nala for starting the thread

10. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Thank you Nala. :) This is one of my Favorites. :music:
    Looks like BP is doing some tweaking to the rewards.

11. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

#58: Boxfish Pool, 14500 game points,

#70: Mantis Habitat, 17,500 game points,

#65: Bullseye, 16250 game points.

Bullseye!
    [​IMG]
    Gives: 1550 EP / TEP, 1 x Lucky Dice
    Time: 10 hours

Willow, zerodegrees, KaiCat33 and 2 others like this.
  12. Erridge

Erridge Forum Expert

Looking at the FAQ for last years 'Snake Eyes' event. Snake Eyes V bears no comparison. No cloud row, only able to plant on one Mainland field and longer crop time. :(
    Another favourite event destroyed. >:(
    I won't be doing it.
    Thank you Nala 777 for starting the thread.

Nala777, -Pameland-, KaiCat33 and 3 others like this.
  13. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Whew! I don't know about anyone else, but that last event was a hum-dinger for me! :p Seeing as there is no CR and nothing to really get horrendously excited about on this one (at least to me), I will do what I can with the goal of another boxfish, and if I finish, great, if not, oh well. Need to grow crops I'm almost out of from working on season pass (1 3/4 levels from that meerkat, woo hoo!), so it won't be a waste of CAC. I do like this mini game, so that's a plus. Good luck to everyone going for it, and happy farming to those taking an event break! :D

Nala777, KaiCat33, saturnia22 and 3 others like this.
  14. pepsishot

pepsishot Forum Expert

I'm all in for this because I don't have the Boxfish yet. Guess I'll be setting timers to remember to harvest. :p

15. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

This comparison makes no sense if you don't also take into account the number of crops needed for a Cup O' Dice, because that number is smaller this time.

Snake eyes 5
    65 games x 135 crops = 8,775 crops
    8,775 crops / 606 crops per harvest with CAC = 14.5 harvests
    14.5 harvests x 5.5 hours = 80 hours total growing time (without water)

Snake eyes 4
    65 games x 330 crops = 21,450 crops
    21,450 crops / 1,764 crops per harvest with CAC = 12.2 harvests
    12.2 harvests x 5 hours = 61 hours total growing time (without water)

So less total growing time for the previous event (meaning you can finish earlier). BUT remember, that is 61 hours occupying all three of your mainland fields. The 80 hours is only on the main field, leaving the two other fields open for "normal farming". There has been a lot of demand from players that we have less events so that we can have more time for normal farming. Events that run on one field only allow both simultaneously (although you might not be able to optimize buffs the way you want).

For my part I would never use all three fields for an event like that. I didn't play snake eyes 4, but if I had I would have used main field + green meadow (leaving my stables and trees in magical glade intact).

Snake eyes 4 on main + green meadow
    65 games x 330 crops = 21,450 crops
    21,450 crops / 1,212 crops per harvest with CAC = 17.7 harvests
    17.7 harvests x 5 hours = 88 hours total growing time (without water)

80 hours growing time on only the main field is much better than 88 hours on main field + 88 hours on green meadow, in my opinion.

On the no cloud row we'll have to disagree. I prefer the items offered in this event over a standard cloud row. 224 EP x farm level is a GREAT item in my opinion. I certainly wouldn't want these types of items to be offered too often though, and I do like cloud rows, but I think variation is good.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  16. Cassie101

As usual Mir I bow to your greater wisdom:)

17. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Well now my greater wisdom is telling me to take a break from the game.

I just found out yesterday that I missed the chance for two BB trees. I had just come back from a trip and didn't want to play and event, so just checked out the cloud row and decided no need to play it. Was busy at work, so didn't read the forum. And now I've missed this elusive object that I had just heard about from players playing even longer than me and I thought I would never see. I know I am unreasonably disappointed by this. I just think about all the events I have played, for so many years. I don't like how missing one event can have such a big impact. It was the same with the first carnival queen event. I didn't miss that, but I know people who did, and they felt the consequences for a long time. Same with the chestnut cloud row.

I was already losing a bit of interest in playing, so I really think it is time for a break. Maybe I will be back in August. Or maybe not.

Nala777, joanc123, Willow and 3 others like this.
  18. illy1996

Oh Mir, I am so sorry that you missed out on this event and the "chance" for one or maybe two BB Trees. All I can say is that the going was tough, the drops were not brilliant and despite pulling out more stops than usual, I only made it to the first BB Tree - needed another 800 drops. But, as a dear neighbour of mine said, they have a repeated a couple of new and really good events lately (half PF breeding and short time workshops), so maybe this prize will be repeated again. Who knows? :p

I understand about wanting to take a break - I have taken a break from events and I know that has re-inspired my love for the game and I now feel I don't have to do every event, just the ones that appeal. :music:

I know that I am not alone in saying we hope that your break from the game is temporary but if not, all the very best to you and thanks for all the help, strategy and friendship you have shown to me and other farmers. ;)

Nala777, -Mir85-, zerodegrees and 7 others like this.
  19. Cassie101

I am sorry you missed the chance of getting the BB trees. If you take a break Mir, you will be missed. for your insight and level-headed appraisals. Best of luck to you Mir and please come back.:)

Nala777, -Mir85-, zerodegrees and 4 others like this.
  20. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

Oh no, -Mir85- :cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry you missed out on the BB trees. I can't blame you for losing the motivation to continue playing after missing such an elusive item but I hope this is just a short break and we'll see you back here in August.

Because if this really is goodbye, I don't know how I will cope. You're a huge part of the reason why I fell in love with this game and why I haven't left this forum. I honestly don't know if it's a good idea for me to stay here without having you around to keep me sane. :(

Please come back soon!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    Erridge, Nala777, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.