Snake Eyes V7

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by imalattanhalka, Nov 24, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

It's hard to believe that the task of opening a thread for the event in the English forum is left to me, who is not fluent in English :) The king of irony :):D

Anyway, back to our topic.

Option 1:
    Ingredients:
    160 x Gamer's Glory, 10 x Shakers
    Time: 15 seconds

For 64 rounds (left side) : 10240 Gamer's Glory +640 shakers

Option 2:
    Ingredients:
    80 x Gamer's Glory, 5 x Shakers, 1 x Lucky Dice
    Time: 15 seconds
    For 64 rounds (left side) : 5120 Gamer's Glory +320 shakers +64 luck dice

Lucky Dice
    [​IMG]
    Each lucky dice reduces the amount of crops & drops needed to make the Cup O' Dice in the mill.
    You can receive some Lucky Dice in the event Baskets.
    You have a small chance of receiving 1 x Lucky Dice with each breeding process completed.

Note: Each player will receive 1 Cup O' Dice for free to try the mini-game!

My guess for the right side: If the scores are between 80-150 on average, 166 -325 games should be played. A very wide tolerance range . Finishing this job in 166 rounds with an average score of 150 is the risk I take the most. I don't bother for more. The CR awards are not very attractive, but they are okay. The 6 hour charge time is not very important to me. I harvest decoration products and items every 24 hours. The rewards of the right side are as tempting as ever. Piccolo boxes are ranked 73rd, 96th and 100th.

I will take part. Good luck to those who participate. I apologize for my grammatical errors and misspellings.8)

2. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Thanks you imalattanhalka - excellent information and I cannot see any evidence of English not being your main language!
    Waiting now to start later on. I will get the cloud rows and anything else will be a bonus.

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you imalattanhalka, for starting the thread and for your great job and posting the faq's! :) I am also doing this event
    as I love the dice game!;) I will go for the 1st 64 games and the Free one and then try to play on to get as many piccolo boxes as I can!:music: Good luck everyone I hope we all reach our goals!

4. harry011975

harry011975 Forum Mogul

Well it looks like there's a delay in starting, according to the announcements.

5. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thank you imalattanhalka for starting the thread and crunching the numbers. I love the dice event, so I am in also.

However, it's already after 9pm here and if they are able to, the 2 hours prior notice to the event starting will put me close to, or well over the midnight threshold, and I am just not waiting up for the possibility. I'll keep an eye out as long as my eyes stay open. But just in case...... 'night everyone. o_O;)

6. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Just be aware due to Technical Issues this event will be Delayed

imalattenkalka....Thanks for starting this thread you done well with your English

We use to have several English players posting Event Strategies hardly any more i use too but real life gets busy now ;)

7. marymac50

marymac50 Someday Author

due to the late start, there is a bonus code.... SRYHRVST21 (in the announcements section)

8. -Babari-

-Babari- Someday Author

The event does not start today. >:(

9. Eeme01

Eeme01 Forum Apprentice

Is it official that this does not start today? I don't found yet any announcement about this.

10. sillverr

sillverr Forum Apprentice

Yes, it is posted on the german forum. They say we will find out more information tomorrow. Pretty criptical until now - I hope they will award 500 seeds or something if they do not want to postpone the closing date of the event;

Wasn't this for the other delayed event? The one that starts now a week later? Harvest Hoedown I think?

Last edited by moderator: Nov 24, 2021
  11. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Old Hand

Yes - Harvest event Delay-Bonuscode - not this event is this: SRYHRVST21

12. -Babari-

-Babari- Someday Author

That was in German forum.

13. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I'd rather have Cup O' Dices or surplus of drops with extra seeds. It would be nice to know, when it is supposed to start, so I could plan new long time crops.

14. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

About an hour ago I harvested and replanted Amaranth on my main field. For my farm this gives the devs and techs another 20:30 hrs to solve the mess. Althou it's a pity for the event(s) delay, it's quite an improvement to notice the game team now does test and troubleshoot prior to going live with new coding.

15. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Didn't realize event was delayed before activating buffs and CRs. :( Replanting long term field is no big deal, but a little annoyed that won't be able to make use of already activated chestnut CR now. -.- AND I won +1 on wheel, so that's going to waste. AND, event will likely start tomorrow now, which means I won't get to start until tomorrow night since we'll be out at the farm all day with no internet (we've decided to have Thanksgiving out there despite the lack of running water, and I'm really looking forward to it :inlove:. Partly because we just want to, and partly because my oven here at home burned out a couple months ago and I refuse to get a new one when we'll be moving next spring. :pxD) For all those who celebrate the holiday, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

16. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Good morning, I see nothing has changed. Nevermind. I'm just gonna leave my chrysanthemum's sitting there doing nothing.
    Such a shame your buffs went to waste @spotsbox. How exciting having Thanksgiving on the farm! But I have to ask, if you are moving soon don't you have to have a working oven in the house you are selling? And you have my blessings for a smooth and easy house move. Mine has been a nightmare. Had to do 95% of it myself, as well as the horrid vacate (aka "Lets make someone else's house look like a new display home so they can sell it") clean. I can't find anything in the new place. We are down 2 rooms and everything is smaller so I have no idea where to put anything. So far it's been 4 weeks (possibly 5) of packing, moving, unpacking and stress. So I hope it goes much smoother for you, and for everyone else here that are in the same boat as I know there are a couple of you. :)

17. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I have learned to come here first before doing anything with my farms...hoping that the techies figure out what's causing all the issues. Things have been pretty good for a while now with the Unity client.

18. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

"Smooth" and "easy" are not the words I would use to describe what I know getting our house ready to sell is going to be. "Nightmare" and "ordeal" spring to mind as more apropos. :p Besides all the sorting, selling, and packing for 2 houses, we have to roof the garage, paint both house and garage, finish the bathroom that our contractor left us in the lurch on, and maybe paint a room or two. All while doing maintenance and repairs at the farm. Taking care of dad-in-law the 3 years before he passed was a labor of love, but it didn't leave much time for upkeep. I don't see us having it ready for selling for a year, maybe 2 (too many things to do, too little time to do them in, times 2). :wuerg: Wish it was ready now, being a seller's market.

As for the buffs, such is life. Won't be the first time I've gone into an event half-donkeyed, and I'm sure it won't be the last. xD

19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

spotsbox: maybe you could list at least one as a "fixer-upper"? Yeah, someone's going to buy it, do all the things that you need to do and then flip it, but at least you'd be down to one you need to fix up in order to sell. Sometimes some money in the hand is better than a to-do list so long that you have anxiety attacks just looking at it. DH has done so much with our place in the last 5 months since he retired. All the chores he's put off for 3 or 4 years are finally getting done.

20. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for starting this thread, imalattanhalka. ;)

I was unable to start the event yesterday so was prepared to start late this morning, setting off WI and FC - then spotted no free game or game icon on the field lol! :D

I am happy that the team decided to wait rather than start a cranky event - and not just cos I will be able to start with everyone else but because it will be better that the event runs as it should than disappoints us all. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.