Snake Eyes VI

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by spotsbox, Mar 3, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I see no one's started a thread yet, so I'll give it a whirl.

Event requires crop: Gamer's Glory, to be grown on main field only
    drop: Shakers, from crops and trees on main field only
    mill item: Cup O' Dice, each cup consisting of 160 Gamer's Glory and 10 Shakers,
    done in 15 seconds

By my admittedly shaky computations, I get totals needed for 65 games to be:
    10,400 Gamer's Glory
    650 Shakers

There is no CR this event, but givers are limited charge items. Some decent prizes in the shop, including 2 Piccolo boxes. :music: I'll give this one a go, don't foresee any real difficulty reaching the 65 games needed to get all givers + 10 BB :inlove: (as long as drops are reasonable, anyway). Event starts in a few hours, hope everyone was able to prepare. Good luck everyone, may the drops be with you! (And feel free to correct my numbers if needed).

BlackCaviar, AniE, Brookeham and 7 others like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thanks spotsox and congrats for braving to open this thread

Initially I thought I will skip the event. As the charge items have only 10 charges and then the prize list was not complete. Wonder stables & trees didn't interest me. Also finishing the right side tasks is somewhat very difficult and requires strenuous effort which I am willing to put now. But then I saw 2 piccolo boxes. So will try to do the event only to get the 2 boxes.

3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks, Spots, for doing the sums. I am the same as One-Two, I was going to skip (again) but I do like the mini-game so I will go as far as I can/want to. :p

Good luck all! ;)

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Spots for opening the thread and crunching the #'s! I will do event as I :inlove: piccolo boxes and the mini game is fun!
    Good luck everyone!:music:

Brookeham, spotsbox, habalala and 2 others like this.
  5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Is it just me or is the event supposed to have started some 40 odd minutes ago? Refreshed, opened another farm but ... nada! :wuerg:

habalala, Sue46 and ctindaldavies like this.
  6. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Thanks for opening the thread . Piccolo is our precious :)
    [​IMG]

7. desi20

desi20 Forum Pro

Same here illy1996! Have been refreshing since 8:00 and nothing :cry:

habalala, Sue46 and ctindaldavies like this.
  8. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Me too. German forum tells it might begin 18:00 CET

habalala, Sue46, sanddollar15 and 3 others like this.
  9. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

uh.. this has been posted in OA. Posting a copy here, in case you're wondering why the event isn't there atm.

Howdy Farmers,

Unfortunately we still have ongoing issues with the standalone client for today's release. These would cause the SAC players to not be able to play at all.

Due to this we need to postpone today’s release. We are now aiming for a release 6 PM CET today. Meaning that among others the Dice Event will start only then.

As we still don't know about the cause of the issue, further delays might be possible. Let's hope this is not necessary.

We will keep you updated as we receive more information. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
    Best Regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

10. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I harvested my crops. But didn't get even a single drop. Then checked the forum. Saw this announcement :-

Unfortunately we still have ongoing issues with the standalone client for today's release. These would cause the SAC players to not be able to play at all.

Due to this we need to postpone today’s release. We are now aiming for a release 6 PM CET today. Meaning that among others the Dice Event will start only then.

As we still don't know about the cause of the issue, further delays might be possible. Let's hope this is not necessary.

We will keep you updated as we receive more information. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
    Best Regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

I wasted my 3 hours coupon. That's y regret as of now. Once again I am putting my long hours crops for drops for tomorrow. Only tomorrow I am going to start the event.

I think we posted at the same time habalala. ;)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    spotsbox, habalala, Sue46 and 3 others like this.
  11. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Well that puts it at 1am my time, so I expect all of you to have popped lots of info in here for when I wake up ;) please:p.

Thanks Spots for crunching the numbers and starting the thread

12. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Why oh Why can't we gift harvester coupons? Could seriously help out friends and neighbors at times like these (thinking of 12ss12).

Well, I only have to wait another hour. I got up late...opened up the first farm and went "wonder wonder?" and came here... I am hoping that the issues with the upgraded stand-alone client are resolved as that is how I farm now.

Looking forward to this event. Dice game is one of my favorites. If you include the 3, count 'em THREE!, piccolo boxes that are prizes for the right side (total dice points awarded) of the event, this event becomes quite lucrative. That's 5 piccolo boxes in all if you go all the way to level 100 of the right side.

The givers, with only 10 charges, are okay. No cloud row...well, we whine about them most of the time, so they didn't give us one. And Imalattanhalka is right - they are precious and sought after...because of what they may contain. One of my baby farms just got a jack o' gifts (+2 crops) from a piccolo box won from the last board game. And sewinglady's farm got a barnyard bill tree from one about 6 months ago - so yeah, the potential is what keeps us going for them time after time, event after event.

Oh yeah, I was gonna talk strategy - don't forget that breedings (which none of us will do without a baby boom, and BP knows this, so watch for one in coming days, might be very short timed), anyway, breedings have a high chance of a dice cup drop and a low chance of a golden die (lucky dice).

Even without the golden die, each cup o' dice takes only 160 event crop. So if you can fit 160 1x1 crop squares on your mainland, that's 3 dice cups per harvest with CAC (figuring you'll replant) so we'll need 22 harvests to get the 64 games after we have enough crops for a full field. Green goo, propellers and lots of luck at the wheel for a harvest bonus will be necessary - especially if you're going for the high end of the right side - probably way more than 65 games will be needed for that. Plan accordingly and set your alarm for 2 a.m. harvesting.

AniE, alpenliebe, Sue46 and 5 others like this.
  13. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I'm going to have to give this a pass. I like the dice game a lot, and I have room on my Main Field. But I used up a LOT of my Super Grow, Suzy's Super Grow and Harvest Bonuses during the Romantic Rendezvous game. I kinda need to build up those stocks again before doing another event.

Plus, if I skip this I can focus on opening another section of Crystal Falls. :)

14. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

We are up and running!

And Baby Boom - Tomorrow! With farm coin-a-palooza, too! Woot!

15. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Just be aware there are glitches, like with Star Coins. See Tech Issues thread. I will not play the mini game untill all is sorted out.

16. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Lol "Yes" it is!:inlove::inlove: "Piccolo's and your picture!;)

17. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Well it paid off to oversleep! :p Being on west coast (latest start time already) and sleeping in.....I missed all drama of "delay". :music:
    I adore the dice game, always have, so I knew I would do event. Prizes are okay....I have piccolo boxes built up...never remember to put them in.
    Good luck to all!

18. ctindaldavies

Wow you should put them all in now you might end up doing this event in 2 days with what you get :)

Good morning everyone. I got all excited for a minute to see a Bonus Code (DELAY) only to see its an EP booster. Ok, I'm off to look at my farm.

Brookeham and sanddollar15 like this.
  19. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Wowww .:eek: Piccolo boxes require 1800 coins (for 2 pcs). How many rounds did you play? I only played 38 rounds. And I couldn't accumulate too many points.-.-

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
  20. ctindaldavies

At 20 star coins per game thats 90 games for both picolos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.