So long BigFishGames platform and my Farmerama farm on it. CaliChrome

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Noelle20001, Dec 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

To all the friends and neighbors of CaliChrome (it lost access to the forum years ago), BigFishGames removed the platform used to access that farm.

It was earlier than expected for me so I was unable to let anyone know or to be able to move my most prized items from it.

Please forgive my being unable to gift my friends and neighbors on that farm.

I have submitted tickets to both BFG & Big Point in hopes of migrating it to Big Point but in these times I hold no hope of it happening.

:(:cry:

Well, BigPoint was able to give me access to CaliChrome but it still doesn't have access to the forum (when logging off, it takes me through to BFG). Only had to pay for two days of the calendar to get caught up. Thanks BigPoint!

Last edited by moderator: Dec 17, 2020
    baw815, Willow, hatzeva and 3 others like this.
  2. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I'm in the same boat. BP was able to migrate my CursedButterfly farm over, but it doesn't have access to the forums and it has payment issues. I won't be able to purchase anything with real money there until BigFish is willing to work with BP to let me go. :(

Noelle20001 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.