Sorry to my farm neighbours

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by missyliddle, Apr 14, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missyliddle

missyliddle Forum Apprentice

I wanted to say how sorry I am to my neighbors on my 3 farms - barneyboo, scrappy12 & missyliddle for not visiting much lately -

Sometimes Real Life picks u up & gives u a real hard shake & that's what has happened to my family the last couple of weeks -

1 - My hubby just found out he has Bladder Cancer - Just had a biospy yesterday so waiting on results for that to see where this journey will take us -

2- One of my dogs might also have cancer - Right now one vet says yes & another vet says no - She needs a lump removed near her windpipe so now waiting on test results on that

3 - I guess because of all this stress a small cataract I have just blew up in my right eye & I'm looking thru a cloud - Hopefully can fit that getting fixed soon once other 2 problems are sorted out

Just wanted my neighbors to know I haven't forgotten them but hopefully will be back on more soon - missyliddle

Sweet_Cassiopeia, kirsi4 and 12ss12 like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Take care missyliddle ! I wish a speedy recovery for you and your family.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

sanddollar15 likes this.
  3. xiop

xiop Active Author

Sending prayers and my best wishes your way. Life surely isn't fair or easy, but it will always get better.

sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

My thoughts and prayers are with you missy during this difficult time.

sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  5. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Blessings to you, and prayers for health and strength to you and all you hold dear.

6. solotime

solotime Count Count

Sorry to hear about these things you're going through! I hope everything will get better for your family.

7. scrappy12

scrappy12 Forum Apprentice

Thank u everyone for your kind wishes, prayers & thoughts - Hubby goes in on Tuesday the 24th for major surgery - Total bladder removal - Doc says everything should be OK - Just been an awful time here but we're doing the best we can -

Foxy (our dog) seems to be OK - Doesn't seem to be cancer so her surgery will wait til hubby is better -

And hopefully eye surgery for me soon to - Can't hardly see anymore but u have to take things one day at a time & keep on fighting - LOL !!

Again thanks to all - missyliddle

12ss12 and Sweet_Cassiopeia like this.
  8. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I will be thinking of you and your family. Hugs x x

9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Best wishes, thoughts, prayers for all the surgeries and recoveries. I'm glad Foxy doesn't have cancer and hope you can get in soon too. Take care....thanks for updating us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.