SOS - Movie Magic

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by joanc123, Jan 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Movie Magic

16th of January 2020 - 22nd of January 2020
    Difficulty: Easy - Medium

If you need help with drops, please post with your farm name. It is easier to Copy / Paste to the IGM in order to add you to the friend list.

FAQ
    Guidelines for using the SOS Event Drop thread
    Strategy thread

• There will be a special event drop:
    Broken Projector
    [​IMG]
    You will get these drops when harvesting your main land and green meadow from everything you harvest - trees, crops, stables and workshops.
    There is also a high chance of receiving 2 x Projectors from each breeding process.

Please let us know how you get on during the event and especially when the event ends.:)
    Good Luck and Good Fun to all!! :music:

SahraB and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. lottidah

lottidah Forum Great Master

Boy, the drops went way down. Am I the only one having trouble with them? Of course not being able to sign in yesterday might have something to do with it. I don't think it was my internet cause I had no trouble w other things. At any rate I need projectors badly!
    Thanks for any help.

3. aine68

aine68 Forum Apprentice

I have all the crops but badly need projectors to finish last 2 levels. Thanks to anyone who can help.

4. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I am in need of some drops too. Please send me some. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.