SOS - The Trail of Lights : Giftable Drops

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by joanc123, Jul 13, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

SOS - The Trail of Lights

14th of July 2021 - 20th of July 2021
    Difficulty: Medium

If you need help with drops for this event, please post below!!

FAQ
    Strategy thread

• There will be a special drop:
    Pyro Powder​
    [​IMG]
    You will get these drops when harvesting your main field, green meadow, bahamarama plantation, the rainforest, full moon field and mushroom forest from crops and trees only!.

How can I get more drops?

• They can be gifted to/from neighbours and friends, for free as long as it is one of you 5-7 free daily gifts, or for 4 BB each after. You can receive up to 20 gifts per day.
    • You can buy drops in bulk from the Shopping Centre
    • You can get some in the event baskets.
    • If you have a Magic tree, it will reward 1 x Pyro Powder during this event.
    Best of luck and hope this one is 100% FUN !! :)

To our ever patient Moderators... Thanks for all you do, and sorry if this is in the wrong spot. ;):)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  2. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thanks joanc. I have linked this thread in the strategy thread
    now.

3. xiop

xiop Active Author

Hi everyone!

I will definitely need some neighbours to gift some drops! My username in game is xiop, please add so we can exchange giftable drops!

4. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I will need drops as well. I'm trying to finish the Baha and Moonlight trails, and will happily take all the Pyro Powder I can get. :) I will be giving it as the daily gift as long as the event lasts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.