Sparkler Souvenir

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by jenzmum, Jan 21, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenzmum

jenzmum Someday Author

Hi, I've been trying to place the sparkler souvenir on a 1x1 plot next to my other souvenirs, on the park. For some reason it will only let me place it on the corners where four of the 1x1 plots intersect, thereby taking up four plots. Could someone please place it on a 1x1 next to my other souvenirs?
    Much appreciated, and please close once sorted.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello janzmum,

There seems to be something wrong when trying to move this deco into certain spaces. I will forward it to the Team to see if they are aware of this.

Can I assist you further?

3. jenzmum

jenzmum Someday Author

Thank you for that. I have just encountered another problem. I've suddenly started getting the error for the javascript console again, and it freezes the game. Clearing my server logs seemed to work last time, so can that be done again please?
    Once done, please feel free to close this thread and thanks for all of the help.

4. WildCat

WildCat Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Your server cache has been cleared, please do not forget to clear also caches and cookies from your browser.

~Closing as requested.~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.