spotsbox

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by spotsbox, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Hi yagki, Bhodo and everyone new and old! Hello teddy, my favorite bear! I haven't yet figured out how to do the avatar, and have to decide whether to try to bring in my old siggy or go for a new one, but it's still the same ol' me. I know this is going to be an interesting transition getting used to the new forum, but I look forward to making many new memories here and starting new traditions and games and fun. So I'm going to take a look around the new home, move some things in, and get ready for some lovely farming. See you all around the forum!

GuineaUp, 12ss12 and penguilnz like this.
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello lovely spotsbox! :)

Welcome to the new Farmerama Forum! I hope you will enjoy it! Please be careful with the signature as the size has changed considerably, from 500 x 200 pixels to 468 x 60 pixels - I will sure miss your lawn mower :) And the puppies!
    I hope you will feel like home and have lots of great memories in the new forum! (And chat :p )

spotsbox and penguilnz like this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Hi spots! Good to see you!

spotsbox and penguilnz like this.
  4. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Thank you teddy, sure have missed you this summer! Hello pnp, glad you made it here too! Love your siggy! I'll have to give some thought to a new one now, I guess, sure will miss my poker pups, lol.

5. Jools

Jools Forum Pro

do you want your poker pups again Spots?

spotsbox likes this.
  6. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

I'm not sure, Jools, I sure do love them. Should I keep my old siggy and have it resized, or should I go for something new, do you think?

7. Jools

Jools Forum Pro

I don't know either, but while you decide ;)
    [​IMG]

spotsbox likes this.
  8. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Jools, it's wonderful, thank you SO much! I think I'm going to have Toekie play around a little and see what we come up with, then (maybe) I'll be able to pick something :pxD. *sends heartshaped huckleberry cheesecake to sweet, sweet Jools as a thank you*

9. puppiesnponies

spots - I love that your siggy has been resized and it looks absolutely terrific! Good luck deciding on how to carry forward.

Jools - Great job! Are you opening a banner shop too?

BoHoKaren and spotsbox like this.
  10. Jools

Jools Forum Pro

I don't really have the time for a banner shop, but I'm always willing to help out special friends :)

spotsbox likes this.
  11. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Wow, I haven't been here for ages, lol. Just wanted to take a minute to apologize to any of my friends and neighbors who might stumble across this for not gifting regularly during this event. My mother in law fell and broke her hip Wednesday, so we've been gone much of the last few days, back and forth to help as we can. Not much time on the farm. Will try to make it up in coming events. Hope everyone is having a spooky good time, and will visit forum when I have a bit more time.:)

12. puppiesnponies

Hugs and prayers for you and MIL/FIL. :)

spotsbox likes this.
  13. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

:eek:So sorry spots - prayers and blessings coming your way!

spotsbox likes this.
  14. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Sorry to hear about your mother in law spots, I hope all will be well. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family!

spotsbox likes this.
  15. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way Spots. Take care of yourself too.

spotsbox likes this.
  16. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I feel for you and your MIL. I'm also sending prayers and healing wishes your way. I agree with JJenks, please take care of you too!

spotsbox likes this.
  17. GuineaUp

GuineaUp Forum Great Master

Owwies, a broken hip :oops: ugh! Speedy recovery wishes headed that way for your MIL!!!
    And don't forget to take some YOU time too amidst all that chaos, spots!

spotsbox likes this.
  18. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Thank you everyone for the prayers and hugs:inlove:. MIL had surgery Friday to replace her hip, and is still in the hospital, will probably be there at least a day or so more, then to rehabilitation. Dad's overwhelmed by it all (he's 91, or is it 92?:p), but we're doing the best we can to help him through it. They've been married close to 70 years and are totally dependent on each other, but I think it's been harder on him than her, for now. She just wants to get home, tho that's not going to be for a while yet. At the moment I'm unable to do anything for either of them except pray and send love, as I managed to come down with either a nasty cold or a nasty sinus infection, not sure which, but not going near either of them until it's gone.:( I'm leaning towards sinus infection, as had been having sinus problems for over a week before she fell, it just decided to go nasty on me Friday night.:wuerg: Life has such perfect timing doesn't it?o_O:cry:xD (might as well laugh as cry). Pnp, I hope your mom's doing much better, and continues to gain strength every day. Many hugs to all you, thank you my wonderful farm family!:inlove:

BeingStella and puppiesnponies like this.
  19. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Dear spots, hope you feel better very quickly. How wonderful that they have been married nearly 70 years! Sending extra blessings to all for peace at this trying time and hope rehab is very successful.

puppiesnponies and spotsbox like this.
  20. GuineaUp

GuineaUp Forum Great Master

Yikes hip replacement surgery!!!:oops: Glad they are fixin' her up tho:)
    Feel better soon spots... you need some homemade chicken soup! Time to grow some carrots, celery, onions, chickens, etc...;)

puppiesnponies, spotsbox and baw815 like this.