Stable Stories III

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by yusufça, Jan 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yusufça

yusufça Junior Expert

Starts: 6th January at 14:00 CET (UTC+1)
    Ends: 11th January at 14:00 CET (UTC+1)

Welcome to another round of stable stories.

This time, breed mammals, reptiles, amphibians and arthropods and collect their badges
    Deliver the badges to collect points, rewards and breed the animal.

After that, it needs to rest before taking care of another animal.

Use the Rainbow EP bonus from the shop to help the animals reach the next level faster.
    If you move the mouse over one of the submission options, you will be shown how many points you will receive for this submission (2 or 3)

With the submission options 1 and 2, you always advance 2 steps without the rainbow EP bonus, with the submission option 3 always 3 steps.

It is possible to combine the individual fees in the respective level

12 points are required to fully reach a level

If you combine by mistake in such a way that only 1 step is needed at the end, the rest of the deposit disappears it cannot be carried over to the next level.

I will choose the 3rd option in all categories
    48 badges required for each category.
    badges required for all categories = 384 Power Feed.

resources:
    https://board-de.farmerama.com/threads/stallgeschichten-iii.102172/
    https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/january-preview-calendar.39669/

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  2. 456farmer123

456farmer123 Padavan

on level 11 under tortoise it says 2 reptile badges required, not sure if it's a typo since all other animals only requires 1 badge.
    If 2 badges are required then total of 52 reptile badges needed for completing the 3rd option and 196 badges required for all categories.

Thanks for doing the analysis, Yusufca!

KaiCat33 and farmlily3 like this.
  3. yusufça

yusufça Junior Expert

I'll bet you there's a typo in the FAQ. Daily quests also have typos, but I don't care anymore.

KaiCat33 and 456farmer123 like this.
  4. 456farmer123

456farmer123 Padavan

I bet you're right :) Hope it gets fixed soon.

KaiCat33 likes this.
  5. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Thanks for the thread!

With such lame rewards offered I'm not going to bother.

alpenliebe and KaiCat33 like this.
  6. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

[​IMG]This is the crate reward: crate of perky animals every 20 hours

456farmer123, alpenliebe and KaiCat33 like this.
  7. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Forum Pro

Thank you yusufca and Lea, Love those prizes. I'm in. Good Luck everyone. :inlove:

8. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Breeding during Baby Boom Day, and you get to keep the breeding animals and only donate the badges? I'm in! Free stuff! (Though maybe if you have a policy of only breeding when BBF and half price day coincide, not such free stuff)

9. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I can't get into this event through the client.

10. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Am I understanding correctly that I can complete this with badges only? I can't get into the event window to donate so I'm not fully understanding how this works.

ctindaldavies likes this.
  11. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Yes, you can complete it with breeding badges only. You just need 48 of each badge and choose the last option - 1 badge, 3 spaces.

Is it just me... 288 star coins is the total you can get, yet all items purchasable in the shop are a multiplication of 5. 3 coins left over.

AniE, Mooboy and Clashstrummer like this.
  12. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

3 coins left over. My farms that are going to do this event have all completed it.

13. Clashstrummer

Well after a very frustrating few hours of playing change the browser I was finally able to complete this event. If I remove the hassle then this was a nice little quick event and I'm happy with the prizes. I could be ecstatic depending on what my mystery box and trees turn out to be. :)

dumbunny, ç.çiftçi and Mooboy like this.
  14. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

I've finished the event, quick and easy with a manageable amount of PF this time.
    ... yay! I got the elusive Baha Ravenala from the wonder trees. It's very pretty.
    Good luck and stay hopeful!

dumbunny and Mooboy like this.
  15. yusufça

yusufça Junior Expert

For those who have not yet started breeding event:

According to the Hungarian Oracle, two days later the baby boom and happy discount day will coincide with half a day.

dumbunny likes this.
  16. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Yusufça for starting the thread and all the extra information. I will also be doing the Badge run, saving all my breeding animals and accumulating more towards those breeding FSQs! :D

I was hoping that we might get a Happy Discount Day like last time - I missed out then but I am being patient and waiting. If it happens, saving lots of PF, if not just not so many breeding animals. No biggy! :music:
    Good luck all and happy skips all round!;)

dumbunny likes this.
  17. Clashstrummer

Am I right in calculating that for CST the baby boom will begin at 3 am? So if I want to take advantage of both the baby boom and the happy discount day to do a bit of breeding for fun I have from 3 am to 2 pm on the 10th to do it? Math is not my strong suit and when you couple it with time differences my brain runs for cover so I just want to be sure I've calculated that correctly. :)

18. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I discided to.go further than get these badges at cost 1 Powerfeed.per breeding at discount day , I am not impress with less skips outside baby boom

The costs of animals and lower breeding animals getting. more expensive as we.do not get animals back on discount day depleting our animals stocks

The only small.token of benefit is those surplus breeding badges

Baby boom will.be back tomorrow I will compare breeding results via discount day

19. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I like having an event with breeding when we don't have to donate the animals that we breed!

@Clashstrummer
    I'm trying to get my head around the time conversion also, here are my calculations. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! When I first did this I added hours to CET instead of subtracting! That makes a little bit of difference! LOL!

I see a 12 hour overlap, so I think you have until 3:00 p.m.

The overlap for Happy Discount and Baby Boom is CET 10:00 - 22:00
    In google search, I typed in CET time conversion and it told me I was CET - 9 hours
    So, my overlap would be Jan 10 1:00 - 13:00

CST is CET - 7 hours, so your time would be Jan 10 3:00 - 15:00

Clashstrummer likes this.
  20. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

yeah got a Dormouse my flash leaving present sad and will miss flash

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.