Feedback Stable Stories III

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Jan 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Stable Stories III" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. fadifarm

fadifarm Forum Apprentice

is it just me or all events became in need of lots of work and the rewards are not worthy.

farmerumf likes this.
  3. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Breeding events are always a lot of fun, even the ones that don't offer a new pen as a reward. I always love the graphics for these events, and really enjoy that we have choices as to how to advance, spending as much or as little PF as we would like. I can see why higher level players would think this might not be worth the effort - but it's a nice event for lower level players to pick through, while still offering something for higher level players too.

4. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

I myself have all the breeding tasks completed, but nonetheless I enjoy this.
    After all, those breeding animals sometimes even have something to use, at least during the seasons.

The awards were also excellent.
    - Piccolo Wonder Box
    - 2 Crate O' Buffs
    - Lots of different Wonder trees and stables. ...
    ...and yet that Dormouse stable is missing, so again came a new opportunity to get one
    - Plenty of farm coins.

I liked and easily came ready :)

5. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Opening the event window crashes my computer. I don't have a reptile option for breeding but I was going to do some other parts of the event. That does not seem possible at this point.

Edit: I was able to open the event window in another browser although there were still problems with that.

For the event itself once I sorted out what I was doing it went fairly smoothly. I liked that you could use badges only for donations. I thought at first I had to have anacondas and would not be able to participate. I also liked the option of using any giver on the cloud row instead of only the event givers.

If you take out the technical problems this was an enjoyable event.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
  6. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Forum Pro

I don't like that you cannot get as many coins as you want to buy more items. Why are we only allowed to have 288 coins & that's it?? I like the breeding events but I don't like being restricted to only the amount you chose.

mika-1986, Mooboy and DAoC.hib.VW like this.
  7. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

Being able to finish the quest with badges and allowing us to keep the animals was a nice change.
    The rewards were good. The crate giving back breeding animals makes the amount of powerfeed used well worth the expenditure.

Wonder boxes are always fun.

Breeding events are often enjoyable and this one was as well.

farmlily3 likes this.
  8. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.