Standalone

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by DBAYES, Dec 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Hello, I downloaded the 'Standalone' to my computer and have the Farmerama logo on my desktop, runs at a pretty decent speed and the mainland runs good, however, I've made several attempts to go to the Bahamas with no luck, as soon as I click on the Ship, it show 7 or 9 percent loading then it holds/ freezes. There is no refresh toggle at the top left (like you have on a normal browser) corner, so I have to close program and then log back in. Do you have any idea why Baha won't load?

farmlily3 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello DBAYES,

It may be due to the fact that there may be a lot of traffic at the moment. The system is not perfect yet, hopefully it will continue to improve.

Can I assist you further?

DBAYES likes this.
  3. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

I'm also having the same problems as DBayes, plus - when I go back to the beginning to refresh by using Flash (which has become the only way to refresh at the moment) - I lose all my Buffs, except what are used from the Pantry.
    Just to alert you all that it probably isn't the traffic....and Baha may soon become 'The Lost Islands'!o_O

Hope this helps in finding the problem.

No questions - just want to help with a little additional info.:)
    And, yes, the game is starting to improve a bit, even though there may be a few new glitches to solve!
    The game team & Mods are going to need a (Paid!) vacation when all this is done!!
    Hmmmm....yep - we farmers will too!xD

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    DBAYES likes this.
  4. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Thanks SS and @farmlily3, glad I'm not the only one with the Baha issue, I went to Firefox browser to harvest Baha slowly. There is also no border( Farmerama's wood border and logo) with the 'Standalone', it's just the field showing, also is small on my screen and the maximize toggle is greyed out. I went to tools for zoom and I have 100% or 125% to choose from, I love the zoom except the bottom portion of the field is cut off, so you can't click on the farm map sign to get out of the cloud row or the party spins. Please pass this along, so devs can fix, thanks. Sorry for all the feedback, I'm trying:)

Brookeham and farmlily3 like this.
  5. shooger.sweet

The missing game frame in the Standalone Client is known :p Iwill pass on your feedback to the Game Team.

Can I assist you further?

DBAYES and farmlily3 like this.
  6. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Thank you, you may close

7. shooger.sweet

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.