Stars, stars, and more stars (unable to use).

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by BonbonQueen, Nov 11, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

I was just thinking it would be nice if I had something where I could use my earned stars.

I have opened everything on the tree, and still have over 8000 stars unused. I was thinking BP/Farmerama might be willing to put some harvester coupons, and buffs (where you get more stable, workshop, or crop bonuses) on the tree?? That way when you get so far in the game a farmer is sitting on the stars and bananas (which I am sitting on over 5000!) there might be an avenue for extras with them.

Give it some thought! Happy farming!

BonbonQueen

eijastiina, AniE, asta.neiti and 2 others like this.
  2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I just have similar thoughts when I won stars once again from my farm wheel and crates. I was thinking about some kind of star/banana-shop or more new runes and statues to be opened.

I have even more stars and bananas, they just keep coming now when I do not need them. Where they were when I desperately tried to get them to open something.

Tarsis63 likes this.
  3. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

So, I have now a days 2 BB-trees so I change EVERYtime with 4BB when it is Bananas at Big Price in Lycky Wheel with Party Tickets! Every time... because, if not -> always "wins" those 4 bananas... Even then almond Tree is better.. nooh, not but both are "not the best winnings" not at all!

Tarsis63 likes this.
  4. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Sorry, but I do not understand why to waste those precious BBs for change wheel prizes? To get Pheromones or some yellow workshop or something else you need as much as those extra Golden Bananas :p. If I do not like prizes, I just wait 8 hours to get new ones for free and try my luck then if there is something worth it. I would rather buy more party tickets than pay to change.

sanddollar15 likes this.