Strategy: A Slice of Heaven

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Jan 13, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

FAQs

This one is fairly simple for me to work out so here goes:

18 Cherry Cupcakes
    18 Chocolate Cupcakes
    4 Candy Sprinkle Cupcakes

Totals required:

8944 chocolate Roses
    736 Pastry Bags
    516 Cookie Mixers

Note where drops fall: Pastry Bags from Main and Meadow CROPS only; Cookie Mixers from CROPS and TREES only. Seems the wrong way round to me but I suppose they are allowing us to use all the Main field for crops. :p

Good luck all! ;)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  2. chocomallow

chocomallow Junior Expert

Are these the amounts we should grow in the field and collect from the harvest? @illy1996 :)

3. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Thanks for working out the figures Illy. Waiting for my first harvest, then all systems go.

Brookeham and chocomallow like this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Yes, Chocomallow - I have totalled them. I was feeling a little lazy! But if you check out the FAQs, you can see how many of each item is required to make the necessary cakes. :)

chocomallow likes this.
  5. chocomallow

You are great..! @illy1996 ;) I hope I can do my planning right this time. I want to be able to finish my activity. Thanks for the numbers. Now it's time for some planning for me :D

wish me luck at this event pLSss :inlove:

swCactus1 likes this.
  6. _Crispini_

_Crispini_ Forum Apprentice

Thanks Illy! Waiting on some poorly timed long crops to finish in my main so I'm looking forward to getting started for real in a couple of hours! I have my CAC, my White Innocence and my Fruit Cake all ready to go!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  7. chocomallow

What does CAC mean?

8. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

CAC = Carrot-Apple Chutney
    it gives +2 field crops for each farm plot planted

chocomallow likes this.
  9. chocomallow

Yes I know what that is ;) Sometimes I don't understand abbreviations. Thank you @mindy1701 :)

mindy1701 and _Crispini_ like this.
  10. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I really was all set to say NO to this one. And I still might. I'm on the fence about it all right now. If I participate, it will be for the season points...

PS - edited to add: Thanks for starting the thread and crunching the numbers, Illy! And - I'm going to do this event on this farm, sewinglady's and PM23's. Heavy sigh. My FOCD kicked in.

Me again! - Second Edit: Just harvested Jute on my main fields. Looks like the drop we are all going to be short on is the mixers. Sent Mixers to all the usual suspects...will do same from my other farms.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    sanddollar15 and Sue46 like this.
  11. _Crispini_

@chocomallow if you are not able to make CAC yet, Pumpkin Jam is a good substitute as at least it gives +1! (I did not figure that out until I could already make CAC, haha!)

chocomallow likes this.
  12. chocomallow

Sorry, I can't produce right now. But I buy from the market. It costs me a little :D

13. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks illy1996, for starting the thread and crunching the numbers! After 1st harvest I got 275 pastry bags and 193 cookie mixers
    I am thinking drops will not be an issue!:oops: I am all in as at level 9 we can get 2 piccolo boxes as well as other prizes! Good
    Luck to all!:music:

swCactus1 and chocomallow like this.
  14. chocomallow

This is great @sanddollar15 ! ;) I gathered my 2nd harvest. However, I have 91 piping bags and 49 cookie mixers.

I hope I can finish this activity. it will be the first for me. :(

15. sanddollar15

@ chocomallow, my 1st harvest was mainland full of hydrangeas that at my level is my longest growing crop. Then on Green meadow
    I kept the trees added some more to get drops and took pens off and on that land again planted a long crops to get the drops. Now on Mainland I am growing Event crop. Good luck depending on your level you might not finish the event BUT you will get prizes along the way! :)

Sue46 and chocomallow like this.
  16. chocomallow

Your planning is great @sanddollar15 ..! you know this job. I hope I will learn to be a farmer as soon as possible. I'm actually not very familiar with the game. It was not a good idea to take a long break from the game at that time. But I'm an adaptable person, I adapt quickly. It will be this time, I can feel it :p

sanddollar15 likes this.
  17. sanddollar15

Lol chocomallow, I know what I want for my farm and what works for me! I did not do an Event for the 1st year I was playing game! I was busy getting the crops and animals and trees I needed to make food and feed animals and get barn stocked so I could do events!
    Even today I pick and choose what events I want to do. If I don't like the prizes or think they want to much for what I am getting in return, I skip it and wait for the next one and just farm! :);)

swCactus1 and chocomallow like this.
  18. chocomallow

I think I'm too excited. I want to do all activities. and I can't finish when I can't plan properly. I guess I should be a little calmer and think smarter like you :D sometimes i will be happy if you give me ideas.

By the way, you like to chat like me, I like it very much ;)

sanddollar15 likes this.
  19. _Crispini_

@chocomallow It took me a long time to finish events too! Like @sanddollar15 says, when you know an event is coming up, planting the longest thing you have and waiting to harvest makes a big difference for that first drop.

Also growing the event plant faster by using White Innocence and Fruit Cake booster to get the most value out of your Super Grow really makes a big difference when you are getting started with the event plant. I get started with the larger 2x2 fields to get the most "bang for your buck" until I have an entire field worth. Until I started doing that I could not finish many events.

20. sanddollar15

_Crispini_ hi that is what, I do set the "playing field" the night before with your longest crops to be harvested AFTER event starts! I also always use CAC, Fruit Cake, and White Innocence when planting event crops like you do on 2x2's till I get a full field then I switch to 1x1
    and use just water and manure UNLESS I have lots of Super grow!!;) every little thing you do can help you reach your goal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.