Strategy Aces High III

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Jun 23, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

It's been a while since I started a Strategy thread so I thought I would have a bash at the numbers. It seems relatively easy but we all know my maths can be a little off at times. :p

I estimate that we need 282 steps to complete all races.

To complete with just basic Biofuel which moves us one step, we would need 304:

304 x 68 Camelines = 20,672
    304 x 4 Fuel Cans = 1,216
    304 x 50 Sunflowers = 15,200

To complete with Biofuel XL, which will move us three steps, we will need 101 plus one basic Biofuel:

101* x 180 Camelines = 18,180 (+68) = 18,248
    101* x 11 Fuel Cans = 1,111 (+4) = 1,115
    101* x 75 Sunflowers = 7,575 (+75) = 7,625

You can also mill Deluxe Biofuels which will only move you one step but will double the rewards on that step. :)

I see this as a do-able event with just three harvests per day using Biofuel XLs so I will probably go for the Biofuel XL and maybe use the odd Deluxe Biofuels for those steps with good prizes. :music:
    Good luck everybody! ;)

EDIT: TO CORRECT FIGURES

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  2. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks illy for doing the numbers. I'll give it a go :)

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks illy, you saved my brain from going and doing the math today!:inlove: I will be flying some planes for sure!:music:
    Good luck everyone and lets have some fun!;)

4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Illy, THANK YOU for starting this thread. I generally like this event and have been hoarding sunflowers for it for some time now. That said, I am not sure I am going to have the time to devote to farming to do this event in its entirety. But, still, the rewards are nice, so farmers, even if you can't complete the event, get as far as you can and reap what rewards you can!

I know I've mentioned that my farming has been curtailed in the recent past. My mother was ill for several months. She passed away last Saturday. I am sorta farming - as in I'm logging in at least once a day on the two main farms (this one and sewinglady's). I keep forgetting to send gifts, so I apologize for that, neighbors. The list of things I have to take care of is longer than my arm and just keeps growing. My fellow farmers, if you can, hug your mommas and tell them how much they mean to you. I hate that the COVID robbed me of the ability to do that until almost the end, but the hospital did let me see her the last week she was alive and I am so grateful for that.

5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I'm so sorry dumbunny for your loss. :( Sending you virtual hugs.

6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

So sorry, dumbunny, I do wish I had hugged my Mum a little more. Thinking of you.

Edit: I have amended the numbers in the first post as the mill requirements have changed - please double check that I got my sums right ... I have been known to mess up! :oops:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  7. trishap58

trishap58 Forum Master

I'm so sorry for your loss dumbunny . My heart goes out to you and your family.

8. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

dumbunny, I am also so sorry for your loss, but happy you did get to go show your mom how much you cared and to be there! My thoughts for you and your family!
    Thanks illy for all your hard work!

9. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Prayers for you and your family dumbunny; so sorry for your loss.

Thanks much illy for the info!

10. -Pameland-

-Pameland- Forum Apprentice

So sorry for your loss dumbunny. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family x

11. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Sorry you lost your mum dumbunny, sending prayers for you and your family.

12. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Old Hand

Thanks illy.
    So very sorry dumbunny. Sending hugs and prayers.

13. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Forum Pro

Thank you illy. Dumbunny, I'm so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

14. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thank you all for the kind words of support.

15. RowSie

RowSie Regular

Hello dumbunny, sorry for your loss.

16. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

dumbunny, I wish to add my condolences to everyone elses. My mom's been gone a very long time, but I still miss her every day. I'm sure your mom was comforted by your being able to be with her, and I know you will always cherish that time as well. Please remember to take care of yourself, rest even tho you may not feel like it, and allow yourself to be comforted by those who care about you. As for the list of things to do, that I understand completely. My father in law passed just before last Thanksgiving, and we're still doing paperwork :p. You'll get thru it, just take it one breath, one step at a time.

I'll give this event a try. We've been putting in 12-14 hour days at the farm the last 2 weeks, so didn't manage to finish any recent events, but hopefully things will not be so hectic now. Have fun those who are participating. :)

17. Thank you illy for starting the Thread and supplying the Events Crop/Drop Number requirements.

18. Chloe3456

Chloe3456 Someday Author

Hi Dumbunny. I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you huggs!!

19. Peanut1492

Peanut1492 Active Author

My deepest sympathy Dumbunny to you and your whole family. Wishing you peace and comfort.

20. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Why are my planes not flying? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

[​IMG]

sanddollar15, KaiCat33 and Cassie101 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.