Strategy Pastry from the Void

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by clonahmon, Oct 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Veteran

Hi Everybody,

FAQ: https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/pastry-from-the-void-ii.39064/#post-259471

and here are some numbers:

Barberry Vials Flacons Vanilla Strawberry Chocolate
    Layer 160150000
    Layer 21207525011
    Layer 30040302
    Layer 424010030113
    Layer 50040302
    Donations420190135728
    Vanilla31503080450450900
    Strawberry90007644044
    Choc sludge720035230403838
    TOTAL incl milling 11670850515
    In addition you need lots of "normal" and Moonlight farm goods.
    Not sure, if this is all worth it. I think, I will sit it out, as I am not a regular player any more.
    Good Luck to everybody, whatever you may do ;)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    swCactus1, Erridge, zamindar and 10 others like this.
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks for starting the thread, Clonahmon! I'm in on this and sewinglady's farms, the baby farms are sitting this one out. Just now got a second part of the Mushroom forest opened so not enough room to grow enough crops.

3. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Thank you clonahmon for starting the thread and creating a chart.:):)
    I will do this event only because I need the Pastry Tokens for the Nether World Saga.

4. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Veteran

Hope the chart is clear enough to follow ;)
    I would need the pastry tokens too, but I won't be here for the whole event, so I will miss other parts anyway. Will do as many moonlight products as possible to stock up the barn ;)

5. Cassie101

My neighbour assures me that we only need to do up to level 5 to get all pastry tokens needed. :)

6. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Thanks Clonah for starting the thread and for the numbers!

That's correct. To collect the tokens needed to open 2 more Stew Brew in the other event we need to do and finish:

Level 3 Silver and/or
    Level 3 Gold or/and
    Level 3 Diamond

Level 5 Silver and/or
    Level 5 Gold or/and
    Level 5 Diamond

These levels will grant 1 token each.
    A 5th token is in Level 9 Gold.

Stay safe dear fellow farmers.

Edit: thanks ct for the find of tokens in Silver :)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  7. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

It looks like I will give this a pass too. I am in final preparation for Harvest Hoedown/Harvestfest. All high value trees and some animals are inhabiting all my mainland and Baha fields. I am not tearing them down unless I can do it without growing junks.

8. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Forum Pro

Thank you clonahmon, Cassie, habalala and everyone. I can't tear up my mushroom fields, and not around enough to do it all, but will try for the tokens. Good Luck everyone. :inlove:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
  9. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thanks for the numbers too.

Levels 3 and 5 have a token on silver too.

Like dumbunny's baby farms, I don't have mushroom forest fully open, only 2 parts. Have been working for a third but struggling. Was hoping to get another 1 during this MM but now that we have event crops, its unlikely.

-Edit- I'm out entirely. There's no way for me to get any pastry tokens because I can't complete layer 2.

10. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Ouch .. that's plain terrible. I'm wishing for a quick fix on requirements.

11. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

• Layer 2
      • Task 4 from Midnight Fruits to Willow tentacles
      • Task 4 from False bird of paradise to Aloe vera
    • Layer 8
      • Task 4 from Aloe vera to Devil's Claws
    • Layer 9
      • Task 1 from Devil's Claws to False bird of paradise
    • Layer 12
      • Task 4 from Willow tentacles to Midnight fruits
    Edit : The change has been added to the forum

12. ctindaldavies

Yay, I was hoping if I posted about it, and hopefully others in other language forums did too, then they might realise it was an oversight (I was hoping it was not intentional). I posted about it over 8 hours ago then read the sad news reply a few hours later on the road. Thank you imalattanhalka for messaging me. Thanks to the mods for passing on peoples feedback.

I am back in........ !!!!

13. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

CT, I am so pleased you are able to participate in this event plus all those other farmers whom not got Midnight OAK Tree

Glad FAQ been Amended :D:D

Everyone will be Gunning to complete Level 5, This time with ease finger's cross
    I got 154 Empty Falcons and 75 Empty vial, Two Fields of Trees Main Field of White Roses

My strategy get as many Empty Falcons as I can on the 3rd Day, Then initiate Green Energy instant drops of Empty Vials, Use +2 Spooky Harvester use Green Energy on those Barberries let see how it goes

Happy Spooky Farming :D:D:D

14. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Does it work with Event plants? Barberry is not Moonlight product.

15. Cassie101

No it doesn't :(:cry:

16. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

oh I am baffled I thought harvester +2 give everything grown Mushroom Forest and Moonlight Fields i guess I have to use plan B......I do have 200% harvester sitting in my barn

Surely that would work on barberry event crops as we need 11670 of them, but no buffs works reducing barberry crop times just be nice to get these grown asap

As I.need be careful get the balance right as it might be issue getting all those Falxons and Vials

We can get Fslcoms as gifts from Neighbours but so far it appears that we will be short on Vials

Thanks thanks for pointing out + 2 won't be effective on Barberries;)

17. ctindaldavies

Thanks Mooboy, I'll do what I can now. I only have 2 spots of Mushroom forest open, and no boosters in the barn, and the wheel is not paying out at all.
    But never mind.

You know, I didn't even know there was a Midnight Oak. I use the market to see what I don't have, but MM products not being on the market and the Oak not being available in Jack's shop, I was totally clueless. How can you try to get something in G&T if you don't know it exists, right? I noticed they upped the requirement from 5 to 40 when they switched levels out.

But I am very glad they changed it, there would be so many players out there that would have been cut out at layer 2 otherwise.

In the meantime, I have absolutely no strategy. I am just doing it bit by bit and hoping I get level 5 done. I filled the motel for the flacons, as my half field of trees gave stuff all. I would love to turn it into a whole field but I have some animal numbers I need to get up.
    Totally winging it.

18. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

That +2 MM bonus doesn't require a slot, but it does NOT affect event plants. Found that out the hard way last year - about this same time, too. (cue eerie music...)

I do not know how I did it, but I got TWO 100% bonuses on the wheel on SL's farm this morning so that farm is growing the event crop like crazy...hoping to get enough to get through this thing, but the drops - gah!

19. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I didn't like this mini game. I didn't even understand what to do yet. I'm doing something random. Even Ingrid is more fun. (Although there are 7 crystals out of about 70 boxes.)

I did not know either. I do not like activities that I cannot finish. I think this will be one of them ..

20. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have completed 1st two layers. I am working on Layer 3, I am having trouble getting the "Vial drops" from crops on main lands,
    I find them as being very sparse no matter what crop I grow. I hope BP increases the drops some, that would make it more fun!
    Good luck everyone I hope you reach your goals!;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.