Strategy: Waddle and Paddle

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Jul 20, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

This one seems pretty simple to interpret ... plus we have come across these spawning events before so it should be straight forward. :p

To get the CR and the necessary CR items, we need to mill 75 Beach Gear:

75 x 267 Scrunchies = 20,025 Scrunchies
    75 x 18 Battle Swimsuits = 1,350 Battle Swimsuits

To complete the whole event and get the last lot of Season points, 78 Spawning Ingrids must be fed:

78 x 267 Scrunchies = 20,826 Scrunchies
    78 X 18 Battle Swimsuits = 1,404 Battle Swimsuits

The crops take 6 hours so I will probably only manage three harvests a day but with overnight CF, maybe I will get the CR. That's my first target - if I finish, it'll be a bonus! :D
    And a miracle! xD
    Good luck all. :inlove:

Edit: Forgot to say, please feel free to correct my figures if you find an error - I did check, re-check and triple check but I don't use my maths brain cells too often and they've never worked very well anyway! :music:

Another Edit: Added SOS thread. Good to see you back Joan! ;)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Illy, Thanks for starting the thread.

I see where we are planting on the green meadow - and this may throw a wrench in the works. I think we are going to need to plant a long-timed crop Thursday night to get the drops we need to mill the event items for the last weekend of the weekend quests. So while the main field can stay planted in the event crop Thursday night, we should plan to plant the longest time crop we can muster for that evening and possible Friday evening - ugh.

I am in on my three "usual" farms... want those season points. Plus, it's a nice cloud row!

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks illy, I came up with the same numbers BUT I was just having my 1st cup of coffee!:p;) I am also doing the event
    I do like these spawn events! Good luck to all and I hope the drops are plentiful!:oops:

4. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thanks illy for doing the number crunching and starting the thread. I'm with dumbunny and a bit concerned about the green meadow drop starter. But at least we don't have to worry about an event crop for that event.

spotsbox likes this.
  5. illy1996

I completely messed up this one from the start! :wuerg:

Forgot to use buffs and CR for boosting SG timings, forgot to go to Pet field and activate those till halfway through harvesting and forgot to check out the Wheel (last wasn't necessary, nothing going on there!). -.-

So, I have probably lost about 45 minutes - no great shakes but it's just so annoying. I went shopping and was planning my strategy on the way home - then just forgot, harvested and planted and the rest is history! :D
    And I have been playing this game for over 11 years! xD

I did manage 299 drops from Hydrangeas, think that is good. :music:
    Good luck all. ;)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  6. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

There there illy, [​IMG] [​IMG]

Remember ! We are Vikings ![​IMG] Never say die ! Drops are not a great deal. Just do one overnight crop and ther you get it all. [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Yes 12ss12, "We are Vikings!" Hail Queen Meba!:music::inlove:

8. illy1996

Thanks ... I think! :music:

9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Of course we are.

I'm just glad she's not warbling this time out. She's the cutest Viking goose ever, but lordy she cannot sing.

Sue46, 12ss12, ctindaldavies and 2 others like this.
  10. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I loved to hear her sing! I laughed and laughed and thought it great fun!xDxDxD

Mooboy, 12ss12, ctindaldavies and 4 others like this.
  11. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

My Poor Vikings Fans hey Mr Dozen :p, Did you forget drink coffee too, All Hail Queen Meba.....

I wonder do we have a King here :p

I won Piccola from Crates, it gave me Jack O Gifts, As it gives +2 Crops including Event Crops for 10 Hours Finally Got it :D have to resume to full crop farming Hmmm :p any harvest or +1 will be a Bonus

Had a slow start on this Event but will get back on schedule, As usual will be doing this event, it makes a nice change not had this kind of event for a while

Thanks ILLY for facts for this event ;););)

goddes, dumbunny, 12ss12 and 4 others like this.
  12. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Oh, Illy, I feel for you! Nowadays, I don't even put on my pants without a CAC!
    Thanks for kicking us off with this thread....:)

Mooboy, Brookeham, dumbunny and 4 others like this.
  13. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I was wondering what you are all going on about, then remember I play with all sound off LOL. Next time anything makes cute noise someone please throw something at me to tell me to turn the sound on.

I seem to be having some lag issues here. Woke in the middle of the night to harvest, checked CAC was still active and it had 40 mins on the timer, and 4 items per plot showing so harvested, replanted and went back to sleep. Woke up this morning to find that barn reflected a harvest of only 2 each plot. Grr. I notice it often when I'm on the tail end of a harvester voucher. I'll click back over to the game (I don't shut it down often) and it'll say 1hr 48 mins left, click on it to harvest and oops - Inactive. I hate refreshing or logging back in as its such a pain but I think I need to go back to that habit.

I'm also a bit miffed to notice the the current Seasons event requires 2 tokens to get the giver buff when it's always been 1 previously.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  14. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Oh Ingrid's warbling is anything but cute. My husband came a runnin' from his office the first time she warbled off-key. He thought something awful had happened to me. I'm not sure what...but from that point onward, I made sure to mute Ingrid when she was singing.

Have we all started delivering the beach bags to Ingrid? On PM23's farm, she's handed out at least 3 GBs! This farm and SL's haven't gotten anything better than a party ticket or two.

Mooboy, zerodegrees, goddes and 4 others like this.
  15. _Zebr_

_Zebr_ Someday Author

I also got a couple of farm coins.
    Also for a sometime I had no idea what are you all talking about as my system is on a permanent mute xD

16. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

[​IMG]===)[​IMG]
    I am still trying to get my head around the "new" Ingrid!
    I suppose even a screeching axe-thrower needs a day at the beach....xD

17. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I got a BB from her! One. Once. I think SL's farm, did, too. And one of the 3 farms got a crate of buffs. Now THAT I did the happy dance over.

18. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

CR up and running. I used a 200% General harvest bonus at the beginning of the event.8)

19. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

lol I remember Ingrid's "singing" - if you can even call it that. :wuerg: I usually have the game on mute but I turned on the sound just for her, and she was like

[​IMG]

while I was like

[​IMG]

I got 1 BB on my 27th feeding, as well as 2 Crate O' Buffs so far. I like to think of it as compensation for what we had to endure back then. :p

20. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

xDxDxDxDxD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.