"Summer Days" - Weekend Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Jun 11, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thanks to @Northy for all the calculations. I wish I could copy from ingame mail LOL

FAQ

Starting today, Friday 11 June a 7 part series of quests will run each week.
    This is a Green Meadow Event only.

• Quest 1 - 11th of June at 14:00 CEST - 13th of June at 22:00 CEST
    • Quest 2 - 18th of June at 14:00 CEST - 20th of June at 22:00 CEST
    • Quest 3 - 25th of June at 14:00 CEST - 27th of June at 22:00 CEST
    • Quest 4 - 2nd of July at 14:00 CEST - 4th of July at 22:00 CEST
    • Quest 5 - 9th of July at 14:00 CEST - 11th of July at 22:00 CEST
    • Quest 6 - 16th of July at 14:00 CEST - 18th of July at 22:00 CEST
    • Quest 7 - 23rd of July at 14:00 CEST - 25th of July at 22:00 CEST
    The event plants will be needed over 2 quests, so grow as many as you can during the first quest, so you need less on the 2nd and can use the time to focus on what will get you the drops needed.

Event Plants - Green Meadow only
    Beach Ball Plant - 6 hours Quest 1 & 2
    Surfiniaboard - 4.5 hours Quest 3 & 4
    Waterski Plant - 5 hours. Quest 5 & 6

Drops - Green Meadow only crops and trees
    Paper Straws - Quest 2 & 3
    Cocktail Umbrella - Quest 4 & 5
    Coco Water Quest - 6 & 7

There are also 2 mill product requirements. You will need to mill 6 of each of these.
    Summer Smootie (quest 1) - 200 x Beach Ball Plants, 50 x Apples, 3 x Hammocks

Coconut Cocktail (quest 7) - 50 x Coco Water, 30 x Maples, 3 x Sun Collectors

Each of the 7 quests gives a total of 43 gear coins to purchase the cloud rows and givers. If you want to fill the cloud rows and get the sticker you will need to complete all stages of all 7 quests to have the required 301 gear coins.
    You will need to purchase 2 of some of the givers for the 3rd cloud row.

Numbers:
    Quest 1 numbers include milling smoothies
    Beach Ball Plant - 3553
    Apples - 300
    Hammocks - 18

Quest 2
    Beach Ball Plant - 3553
    Paper straws (drops) - 940

Quest 3
    Surfiniaboard - 5325
    Paper straws - 940

Quest 4
    Surfiniaboard - 5325
    Cocktail Umbrella (drops) - 767

Quest 5
    Water ski plants - 4144
    Cocktail Umbrella (drops) - 767

Quest 6
    Water ski plants - 4144
    Coco Water (drops) - 956

Quest 7 numbers include milling Coconut Cocktails
    Coco Water (drops) - 1195
    Maple - 180
    Sun Collectors - 18

Good luck everyone

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Northy and CT for supplying the sums! ;)

I will participate mainly because I can, it's a short term event, only one field and some nice(ish) prizes. The CRs are pretty mediocre but hey, I like events (that I have a chance of completing!) and it keeps me off the streets! :music:
    Good luck all! :)

3. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

My first 10 seeds are planted. Hope I can keep up the momentum for all 7 weekends.

4. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Thanks Northy & ctindaldavies for crunching the numbers.

I'm only going for the wonder stables and trees as the CRs are nothing special. I wish we could use the gear coins for useful prizes other than CR related items.

Good luck everyone!

ç.çiftçi and 12ss12 like this.
  5. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I just noticed this activity. I had animals in the grassy field, I don't want to destroy, I think I will start a little late, I don't know if I will finish

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  6. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Summer Days 1 is over. I'm curious: I collected 43 tokens in this mission. But this number is not enough to buy the items. Will the coin market(event shop) wait for the whole event?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    ç.çiftçi likes this.
  7. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

My strategy is to complete this event next weekend. :)

How? :eek:

Next weekend... :music:

ç.çiftçi likes this.
  8. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks ctindaldavies for your wonderful and detailed post and Northy (for the numbers) :music: Good luck everyone and I
    hope we all can reach our goals!;)

ç.çiftçi likes this.
  9. imalattanhalka

:eek:
    CR3 intrigued me more. For this reason, I used the coins I had for CR 3.
    In the 2nd mission, I plan to complete the items.

sanddollar15 and ç.çiftçi like this.
  10. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

from the event's FAQ:

Summer Days Magic Stalk Row 3
    [​IMG]
    Gives: 1000 EP x Farm level, 1000% extra EP/TEP from givers for 5 hours
    Cooldown time: 46 hours

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this, but it was a lie.

Just shooger.sweet's dreams. :inlove: xD

11. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

As always, thank you so much for posting the numbers CT (and Northy). It's always so much easier to see what's required here than in the FAQs!

imalattanhalka- day one may be over, but we get the weekend to complete each quest - so keep on growing!

I'm glad we can grow the crop over two weekends and when we need to get drops we can use other crops. It's going to be a challenge to get enough drops!

12. imalattanhalka

Yes I know. Thank you. For part 2, 3553 Beach Ball Plant will be enough. If we complete the required number this weekend, it will be easy to finish the drops next weekend. :)8)

13. farmerumf

I have nearly enough drops for next weekend but don't forget we also have to grow crops which is why I have used 'instant' roses to increase my drops. I am very happy with this event but have not done any others which overlap!
    Keep it simple is my motto and just choose one event at a time.

14. illy1996

I am 251 drops short of finishing and need 144 more crops (easy part) so I have planted Crocus with a few enhancements bringing them to a tad over 2 hours. This should help with the penultimate stage and, if I am close, I will plant another lot of crocuses. But, if I still have way too many drops to get, I will save what I have for next week's event and leave this one unfinished ( :wuerg: ). This is becoming a habit! >:(
    Still, at least I am curing myself of having to do events! No more EOCD for me, uh, uh! :music:

Sue46 and ç.çiftçi like this.
  15. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have now completed quest #2!:music: And I am working on getting the next 940 paper straws needed for quest #3 maybe I won't have to work so hard!:p I hope you all reach your goals!;)

ç.çiftçi likes this.
  16. Roxlkee

Roxlkee Junior Expert

I didn't finish straws were hard to come by. Oh well

17. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I too didn't finish as straws were hard to come by. To finish a step I used several hundreds of SGs. I do not know what made be do it. It was a shear waste of SGs. When will I ever overcome this stupidity ?

18. illy1996

I did finish after doing a second round of quick (though not instant!) Crocus, with the last lot of event plants taking up 48 plots, and ended with 20 Paper Straws for the next event. I will see how I do with the initial harvest to see if I can be bothered to do the next part - over 5,000 event crops required means not much chance of doing overnight crops. I will not be wasting SG needlessly ... probably! :p

19. farmerumf

I have 796 Straws towards next weekend. I did use supergrow from my Jumbo trees to achieve this. Next weekend I will attempt to grow as many crops, to carry over, as I can as massive amounts of drops are needed to weekend 4 and 5. I hope I can keep up the momentum.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  20. Farmerpen

Farmerpen Forum Apprentice

Don't forget to plants your longest crop to get lots of drops if you are doing this event. The next one starts tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.