Sunshine stable stories problem

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by BonbonQueen, Aug 4, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

Good morning,
    The animal on the right, with the red curtain, information does not show on the play board. The information comes up on the right of the animal, and the animal is on the right edge of the play board, therefore, the information can not be seen by me (the farmer).

I play on your standalone, and it has been at 80% since an event in the last year that a farmer could only see the event items when the board was at less than 100% (specifically 80%).

Okay. I would appreciate it if you adjust the far right info box on the event so it shows on the board please.

Thank you. Happy farming.

BonbonQueen

IpsiDei and Brookeham like this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello BonbonQueen,

The Team are aware of the problem and a fix should be implemented sometime today. You can try logging in from a browser to see if the issue is better.

Can I assist you further?

3. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

I can't log in from a browser. It just makes me set up the stand alone again, I can't get in the game from a browser. I will hope for a fix. Now, to post on frozen Suzie (for days, what's up with her plane??).
    Happy farming,
    BbQ

4. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

The disappearance of quantity data to the right was already known in the previous similar event.
    Then it was announced that there was no time to get a repair.

Is there any detailed information about the current schedule?

-Päärynä11 likes this.
  5. shooger.sweet

As soon as we have more information on the Zoom issue, we will update you.
    The issue with Suzy's plane freezing is known. I do not know when a fix will be made. It is only a visual error and changing fields will remove the frozen graphic.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

6. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

Changing fields does NOT remove the frozen graphic, but I have another thread going on that issue...
    Thanks for the update on the current event visibility problem. I will practice patience. You may close this thread.
    BbQ

7. shooger.sweet

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.