FAQ Super grow

Discussion in 'Game FAQ's' started by teddy.bear, Aug 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Super-grow
    [​IMG]

* What is Super-grow?
    Super-grow is a type of fertilizer for your plants.
    It halves the remaining growing time.
    It is particularly appreciated by farmers at the beginning of crop growing events, as it allows a speedy start.
    * Where can I find my stock of Super-grow?
    You will find your Super-grow when you mouse over the Supply Tower
    [​IMG]

Each plot that you want to apply Super-grow on has an useful info bubble that will show your Super-grow stock:

[​IMG]

You can also see your stock of Super-grow, by clicking on the Harvester Machinery: Seeder icon, even if it is inactive:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

* Can I buy Super-grow?
    Yes, you can buy Super-grow in 3 places:

1. You are able to buy some directly in the Supply Tower
    supply tower.jpg
    If you have run out of Super-grow and you try using it on your plots, you'll be prompted to purchase some more.

2. You can buy it during regular Super-grow Savings Mini-Events as described here.
    sg sale.png
    Also you can buy packs in the Shopping Center on the Farm Supplies: "Accessories" tab : 1 pack = 50 units of Super-grow

2.png

Please note that all purchases have a confirmation layer that you need to accept in order to avoid accidental/unwanted purchases. Refunds for such purchases are not possible.
    4. Super Jumbo tree offers 4 units of Super-grow. You can get this tree from the Busy Butterflies Farmer's Society Quest.

* Can I send Super-grow as gifts?

No. However when you buy a pack during 'sales events' then your neighbours will receive a bonus: 2 x 1 units of Super-grow. And when your neighbours buy similar packs, you will receive a bonus 2 x 1 units of Super-grow.​

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.