Support Contact?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by LisaABrowning, Dec 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LisaABrowning

LisaABrowning Forum Apprentice

Why is there no way to contact support? I have a problem with a disappearance of card decks on the current event, but I cannot locate a way to contact support.

Lisa Browning

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello LisaABrowning,

Have you tried refreshing your Farm to see if the missing deck has shown up? If it is still missing, you can contact Support here.

Can I assist you further?

3. LisaABrowning

Yes, I have tried rebooting, clearing cache, restarting computer, etc. Nothing is working. I finally found a link to support at the very bottom of the login screen, but it is not accessible where it should be, in the buttons on the top right side of the screen. This is very disconcerting. I HATE Unity. I am ready to quit this game.

Lisa Browning

4. shooger.sweet

I am sorry that you are having so many issues with Unity. Have you tried downloading the Standalone Client to see if the Game is more stable for you?

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. LisaABrowning

Since this game was and still is advertised as an online game that requires no downloading, having to download Standalone Client contradicts what this game was established to be. If I wanted to have to download a game to play, I wouldn't have joined this one. Either fix Unity so that it runs properly or end this game.

Lisa Browning

6. shooger.sweet

I am sorry that you are frustrated.

The decision to end Flash player was not made by Bigpoint. Unity will be the replacement for Flash and I am sure it will continue to improve as the Game Team are working hard to resolve all hiccups in this transition.

~closing as no further question asked~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.