Ta duh I'm back :)

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by igotfrogs, Jul 31, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

I;m Backkkkkkk was i missed ? lmao .,,, been so long i can't even remember how i used to play

tommone63 likes this.
  2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Yes, you were missed :) So much has changed since you've been gone that there is no worry to try to remember how you used to play. You'll get the hang of it again soon :)

Cassie101 and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. igotfrogs

Hey Sweet PP .... Yeah i'm getting the hang of it .... it's all comming back though i cant see how we used to subscribe for 12 months anymore ..... Ps i was sorry to read about your Mumma .... I lost my mum August last year still learning to deal with that one

4. puppiesnponies

I"m so sorry for your loss :(

[​IMG]

sanddollar15 likes this.
  5. igotfrogs

Thank you PP ....We lost my brother to the stroke not long after that we found out she had what they thought was altzimers so i took on looking after her moved her from her home state to me ... had her here 4 years ... she got sick went into hospital i was with her round the clock .... she was only sick 11 days i found out the day before she passed she had a massive tumor in her chest ...i lost her not even 24 hours later i held her as she took her last breath i was by herside till the very end ...

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    sanddollar15 likes this.
  6. puppiesnponies

My deepest heartfelt condolences for both loss of your brother and mom. The time you shared is most precious and I'm sure made a big difference to her. May those memories be full of love and peace even though you will always miss her.

7. igotfrogs

Thank you PP ... sure will miss her for the rest of my days ....

8. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

So sorry to hear of your double loss; blessings and peace to you. But love never ends.

Glad to have you back! Lots of changes in your time away, so just go with the flow until you find your feet.

9. igotfrogs

Thank you i'll find my way again i gave up way to much time to events before i'll not be setting timer reminders that time around .... perhaps lol ....

10. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

frogs! You're back! :D Of course you were missed! :inlove: So many absent farmers, I often wonder how they are doing (Marlymar and Mingling come to mind). I'm so sorry to hear of your losses; seems many of us have been dealing with losing loved ones in the last year. Glad to have you back on the farm, and as stated above, don't worry about getting back in the swing of things; farming's like riding a bike - if you fall off the fence, just climb back on, lol. Virtual farming, anyway :p.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  11. igotfrogs

Thank you Spots :) my trouble is when i fall off the fence i catch my britches on the wire and get all hooked up dangling with my little short legs lol .....

12. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

xD

Oh, and don't forget to start making a list of trees/stables you might want/need that are new since you've been gone. We get G&T quite frequently now, and you should be able to get outfitted pretty snazzily. ;) I've closed down my 2 baby farms, so I have goodies there that need a good home. :)

13. igotfrogs

lol I wouldnt even know what Animals i'm missing now i had almost all of them at one stage ,,,, so any help would be wonderful .... this summer/ fishing bubble task has me so lost .... I'm a bit rusty me thinks

14. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I find the best way to know what animals are missing is to look at the feed in the mill. Any that you don't have feed for most probably means you don't have that animal OR that you have used all the feed! lol.
    With trees I have not found a foolproof way yet. I have tried going into the market and matching against my fruit but it is time consuming and of course some of the fruit bears no resemblance to the name of the tree.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  15. igotfrogs

oh gosh i just looked at all the animals i'm missing *sobs* they was working over time!

16. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Don't worry, I don't have them all either and I farm non-stop!

sanddollar15 and igotfrogs like this.