Temple Monkey Day III

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, May 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Starts: Wednesday, 13th of May at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Tuesday, 19th of May at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)

FAQ
    SOS

Event Crop: Frangipani
    Time: 5 hours and 30 minutes
    Plantable on the Main field and Green meadow only!

Event Drop:
    Tiara
    You will get these drops while harvesting your crops, trees, stables and workshops on the main field and green meadow only!

According to your choice, the event and barn items you need to deliver will be different.

My Strategy:

LAYER 1: Teakwood, Alabaster
    LAYER 2: Teakwood
    LAYER 3: Teakwood, Obsidian, Alabaster
    LAYER 4: Teakwood, Jade
    LAYER 5: Obsidian
    LAYER 6: Teakwood
    LAYER 7: Teakwood, Obsidian, Alabaster
    LAYER 8: Teakwood, Alabaster

Required according to this strategy:

27880 * Frangipanis
    1,305 * Tiaras
    and barn items

2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thank you SahraB. Nice strategy layout. :)

I will be giving this one a miss, I will work on some FSQs and building my stocks up. I do like this event but I don't see anything in the prize lists that really tempts me to "work" that hard for it. :music:

Good luck all. ;)

3. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I am also not doing this o_O

Prizes seem to be more of what I already have in abundance. The only thing I'd really like is the final item, but not for a minimum of around 24k crops.

4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Nope. My farms are going to sit this one out. Prizes are lackluster at best, and I've got some things going on in RL that are limiting my farming time. Good luck to all who participate.

5. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Thank you SahraB Cassie and Erridge will not be doing this event, too much of a faff.

6. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I am glad I am not the only one who thinks the prizes are not worth the effort. With wonder stables/trees I nearly always get a repeat of what I already have. Would only do it if there was a cloud row and I have loads of stuff I cannot place so getting more is a waste of time. Good luck to those who do - perhaps newer players could stock up on a few useful items.

7. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Hi SahraB, thanks for the strategy.:inlove: I'm sitting this one out. Back to back (to back...to.....infinity) events o_O I need a break to build my stocks up.(For yet another season) ;)

8. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

I'll join the queue of players waiting for the Game Team to make the much needed adjustments in this event.

9. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

After the update of the FAQ I think it is now a minimum of 20,700 crops. Still not interested.

joanc123, Nala777, SahraB and 4 others like this.
  10. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Forum Pro

Thank you SahraB, I will use your strategy. Due to real life these days, I don't really finish them, but I love the cheery games, so I play whatever I can, of whatever I am able to play. This one is really cute, love those hula animals. Good Luck everyone. :inlove:

11. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Maybe no one will want to answer this, but I just have one question in mind:

Is it ethical for Farmerama moderators, who already know about the events, to sell in the market?

hatzeva and Nala777 like this.
  12. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello SahraB,

Moderators are players just like yourself. We have our own personal Farms as well as our Moderator test Farms. Those Moderator accounts should not take part in the Market. Personal accounts should also not be used to abuse the market and if you feel there has been a line crossed, you are welcome to contact Support and report it.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

Nala777 and SahraB like this.
  13. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

It is not my job to report about any of them. No I don't. Those who do this know themselves already have read this post. This is enough for me.

hatzeva and Nala777 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.