Temple Monkey Day IV

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by strikoroba, Feb 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strikoroba

strikoroba Active Author

From 24th of February 2021 to 2nd of March 2021

6 hour Crop: Frangipani, Main field and Green meadow only

Drop: Tiara - from crops and trees on the Main field and Green Meadow only.

Calculated some preliminary numbers - to complete the event we need 23600 Frangipanis and 770 Tiaras.

For cloud row, we need 14,850 event plants and 480 event drops, providing the last decor Hula Surfer is bought with star coins from the shop.

FAQ

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    AniE, alpenliebe, Willow and 8 others like this.
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for starting this thread Strikoroba. ;)

I took a look at the prizes and, seeing what the requirements are, I am going to sit this one out and try to finish some FSQs instead. I might have considered it if it was on Baha but the main fields can be put to better use. :p
    Good luck everybody going for it! :)

3. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Thank you strikoroba for doing the tough task of calculating. I think we need 770 tiaras.

For cloud row, we need 14,850 event plants (Frangipanis) and 480 event drops (tiaras)

4. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I do not understand why a Bahamarama event has the crops being grown on mainland fields?

Edited because I didn't have enough coffee and had not engaged brain.

I was all set to go nopenopenope...and then I looked at the prizes again. SEASON POINTS! Ack. So I'm going to get the season points. Don't really care about the cloud row and givers...but I want that Dormouse stable at the end of the season ladder.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    alpenliebe, Willow, RowSie and 6 others like this.
  5. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Why are we not growing this stuff on Baha? I'm confused...:sleepy:

I still have so much stuff going on from the past weeks' crisis that I'm not sure how much I can even commit timewise. I'll do what I can cause I want the season points.

Willow, Sue46, dumbunny and 5 others like this.
  6. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I'm out of this one. Have fun all. ;)

AniE, sanddollar15, Sue46 and 4 others like this.
  7. strikoroba

strikoroba Active Author

Thank you 12ss12, I updated the post with correct numbers.

Sue46, 12ss12 and ctindaldavies like this.
  8. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Temple Monkey Day Magic Stalk Row III
    [​IMG]
    Gives: 3300 EP x Farm level
    Cooldown time: 22 hours
    Requires the 3 event items

Not much of a CR to be aiming for. I'll do what I can and will not be disappointed with what I do not get. Best of luck to you all!

trishap58, alpenliebe, Willow and 6 others like this.
  9. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I really CBA'd growing event crops again and scrambling for drops. I'll do a little for some of the early season points but I need a break. The prizes in this event arent that enticing.

AniE, trishap58, Willow and 5 others like this.
  10. 12ss12

Fun....eh ??

I am doing the event. That is will try to finish it.

11. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I'm skipping this one. The prizes are not that exciting to me and I think I'll be able to finish the season without points from here. I actually finally got a dormouse from one of the stables from the last event! I, too, am very confused as to why a Baha event plants crops and gets drops from the main farm and green meadow. I need to work on building inventory, especially on the main farm!

Good luck to everyone giving this a go . . . May the drops be coming your way!

AniE, ctindaldavies, Willow and 2 others like this.
  12. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

What is a CR to aim for? This is one of the best EP rows.

13. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank You strikoroba for starting the thread! I might have done the event if crops were up on Island somewhere BUT I just got Mainland and Green Meadow back and replanted sooo I am not doing this event! Good luck to everyone and I hope you all reach your goals!!;)

14. RowSie

RowSie Regular

My thought precisely! ;)

ctindaldavies, Willow, Sue46 and 2 others like this.
  15. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I am enjoying farming the way I want to and just letting the events float by. I will be messing a bit just for the season's points but enjoying my animal pens out and just doing a few crops here and there. Cloud rows are a nuisance since the number is so very high now.

16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks to a wheel bonus from yesterday's spins and using a 200% farm bonus, sewinglady's farm reaped enough off the first harvest to do the first two totems. I think there's something odd going on as the 425 season points were either not rewarded, or they were, but the pop up window showing the rewards for leveling up in the season didn't come up. I can't tell which. So if anyone else starts their totems - watch your season points - maybe check the count before you donate? I know I will be as the other two farms start to donate crops/drops.

Looks like it was an odd glitch...second set of totems, the points awarded and the pop up window came up showing that SL's farm had leveled up within the season.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  17. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

[QUOTE=" This is one of the best EP rows.[/QUOTE]

This is why I'm in for this event!

ctindaldavies and farmer_broke like this.
  18. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

:cry: Flat broke with exactly -0- ccs ..... again:cry:

and have a farmwife who loves junking :cry:

RowSie, shirin, 12ss12 and 7 others like this.
  19. -shahrzad-20

-shahrzad-20 Someday Author

OMG :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

[​IMG]

Do you think this farm belongs to someone who loves junk? xD xD :)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
    RowSie, 12ss12, baw815 and 4 others like this.
  20. 12ss12

Is there any maximum upgrade for season trophy or can you keep on upgrading it ?

Why invested all in Salmander or in anti-junking vaccine project?;)

Has broke tested the anti-junking vaccine on you ?

RowSie, farmer_broke and Sue46 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.