thank you

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by MARLYMAR, Jan 18, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

thank you sanddollar:inlove::) im doing better thank you sanddollar we lost Maya a year ago Jan 20th :( ive missed being able to play like i used to but you know how life can be :eek::p i got a new pup back in 2019 her name is Gigi :inlove::inlove: she is part bernese mountain dog collie and pittbull she only weighs like 40 pounds and is afraid of EVERYTHING lol but she is a little LUV BUG :inlove::inlove: hope you and everyone old and new friends are doing awsome here ;);)

12ss12, Brookeham, dumbunny and 2 others like this.
  2. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Marlymar! :D It's been so long since I've seen you in the forum; I've often wondered how you were doing, and am glad to see you again. :) I'm sorry to hear of the loss of Maya, I know how much she meant to you. :( I still miss my Moon, who passed 10 years ago, and his daddy Ben, who we lost about 20 years ago. It's good you have another pup to help you through it, and would love to see a picture of her. Hope you're able to stick around and visit some!

12ss12, Brookeham, MARLYMAR and 2 others like this.
  3. chocomallow

chocomallow Junior Expert

Hi dear @MARLYMAR , I wasn't on this forum before so I'm just getting to know you guys. I always took a break because of my lessons and exams. Now I have a great holiday ahead of me and here I am. It's nice to know you. Good luck to all of you at the events. :D;)

MARLYMAR, sanddollar15 and spotsbox like this.
  4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi MARLYMAR, yes I remember the pain you were going through as you made the decisions for your beloved dog! We all move on
    but we NEVER forget all the love our pets have given us!:inlove: I am sure Gigi is a lap full of luv!;)xDxD Take care and I hope you can come back more often! hugs

MARLYMAR, chocomallow and spotsbox like this.
  5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Hi Marly :) Good to see you again :) I know how much you miss Maya but glad you have a new bundle of joy to brighten your life :)

MARLYMAR, chocomallow and spotsbox like this.
  6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Welcome back, Marlymar! My condolences on losing Maya. My theory on dogs is that each one carves his or her own place in our hearts. When one goes to the rainbow bridge, the next one we bring into our lives just makes another hole. By the time we go to the rainbow bridge to be together again, our hearts are like Swiss cheese and all our furbabies can snuggle into their hole and we'll be together forever.

7. MARLYMAR

thank you everybody :) if i can figure out how to put pics on here i will :) i just cant believe i lost 2 dogs to cancer in 2 years of each other:( but at least they are both pain free now and i agree with you dumbunny ;) . Im glad to see alot of familliar names and some new ones also:):) and am hoping i can be back on my farms a little more than i have been :inlove::D

chocomallow and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Add me to those welcoming you back, neighbor! And dumbbunny - that is a really beautiful image and I am going to use it from now on!!! Horses, cats, chickens - my heart is pretty much all holes, but I like the idea of them coming back to fill them!

MARLYMAR likes this.
  9. chocomallow

chocomallow Junior Expert

I'm so sorry about your dogs :( animals are our best friends and they are very loyal.. I wish you happy days with your new traveling companion Gigi. I'm sure she will love you very much :inlove:;)

@MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR likes this.
  10. MARLYMAR

thank you matselleste :inlove: and chocomallow :inlove: and yes she does love me very much she shows it all the time ;):p i wish i knew how to put pics on here so i could share a pic of her :):p

chocomallow likes this.
  11. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Hi and welcome back to the forum! :D I've missed your posts. I'm also so sorry that you lost Maya.:cry: Our fur babies are sweet gifts to our hearts. It's been about 4 years since we lost our Daisy Mae....looking for a new puppy for this spring. I can't wait to have another little one to spoil and love.:p
    I'm very happy to continue to have you as a loyal neighbor!;)

12ss12, MARLYMAR and chocomallow like this.
  12. MARLYMAR

Thank you Brookeham :inlove: sorry to hear about your Daisy Mae :( hope you can find another baby to spoil ;) i know we love to spoil our babies :DxD:inlove: and thank you for remaining my neighbor through all the tough times i was going through i really Appreciate it :inlove::inlove:

chocomallow and Brookeham like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.