Competition The Adventure of the Candy Cane

Discussion in 'Official Forum Competitions' started by WildCat, Dec 7, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. WildCat

WildCat Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

upload_2022-12-7_9-0-44.png

Rules
    Using whatever power you have, you may steal the candy cane from other users.
    No OPness like "I kept the candy cane forever"
    Do not eat the candy cane
    Do not smash the candy cane into pieces​

This is a text game, let's see few examples;

user1 said:
    "I catch the candy cane and store it behind the books"

user2 said:
    "I storm your house and dig out the candy cane. I open up a safe in the bank and stored the candy cane in"

user1/3 said:
    "Little do you know, I own that bank. I take the candy cane and hide it in the ginger bread house I made."

Yes, you may post multiple times in this forum game.

What are the prices?

* 300 BB

* 1 Bear Buddy (+)
    Bear Buddy
    [​IMG]
    Gives: 9000 EP / TEP, 1 x Crate O’ Goofy Animals
    Time: 20 hours
    Size: 2x2
    Level: 3
    placeable on the 3 main and 3 tropical lands, park, shipwreck bay

Bear Buddy is a limited Charge item. It has 15 charges only.

*Note: It will be deleted if removed from the field (even if there are charges left) however, it will be replaced with a copy of the giver item, but it will hand out EP / TEP only, every 20 hours!

* 1 Whack-A-Worm (+)
    Whack-A-Worm (+)
    [​IMG]
    Gives:
    3840 EP / TEP, 1 x Party Ticket
    Time: 22 hours
    Size: 1x2
    Level: 3
    placeable on the 3 main and 3 tropical lands, park, the lighthouse, shipwreck bay, castaway coast, (cloudrow, once charges have been used)

Whack-A-Worm (+) is a limited Charge item. It has 20 charges only.

*Note: It will be deleted if removed from the field (even if there are charges left) however, it will be replaced with a copy of the giver item, but it will hand out 3840 EP / TEP only, every 22 hours!

* 1 “Piccolo“ Wonder Box
    [​IMG]

* 1 Crate O’ Neon Stables II

[​IMG]
    Receive 1 random item from the following:
    [​IMG]

* 1 Shocked Lenny (+)
    Shocked Lenny (+)
    [​IMG]
    Gives: 11000 EP / TEP, 1 Barnyard Bill, +1 extra revenue when harvesting all trees for 3 hours
    Time: 15 hours
    Size: 1x2
    placeable on the 3 main and 3 tropical lands, park, the lighthouse, shipwreck bay, castaway coast, cloudrow

Shocked Lenny (+) is a limited Charge item. It has 15 charges only.

*Note: It will be deleted if removed from the field (even if there are charges left) however, it will be replaced with a copy of the giver item, but it will hand out 11000 EP / TEP only, every 15 hours!​

Who wins?
    8 winners will be chosen randomly.

How long will the forum game go on?
    The Candy cane is thrown December 12th 2022 at 14.00 CEST (UTC +1)
    and will be all over the places until December 25th 2022 at 14.00 CEST (UTC +1)

When the winners are announced and rewards booked?
    The winners will be announced by December 26th 2022 14.00 CEST (UTC +1)
    rewards will be booked as soon as possible after that.

Now, let's have some fun!

Let the fun with candy cane begin...

*Hangs the candy cane in the tree*
    upload_2022-12-7_8-53-28.png

upload_2022-12-7_8-54-3.png

upload_2022-12-7_8-56-6.png

Good luck all!​

MeadowCrossing and sanddollar15 like this.
  2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I catch the candy cane and hide it in the palm of snowman in my yard.

3. sedomances

sedomances Someday Author

I wait till noon in -Päärynä11 's yard and the snowman melts. I take the candy and ship it to north pole hoping it will reach to Santa.

4. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Ah ! My friend the polar bear is in the north Pole. I engage his help and ask him to waylay and snatch the candy cane and send it to me. Polar Bear waylaid the candy cane and gave it to the Artic Tern to deliver it to me.

5. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I got a hot air balloon and the Arctic tern got spooked and dropped the candy cane so I was able to find it on the ground. It's now hidden in the heathers.

6. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

I found the candy cane in the heathers and hid it in the playhouse in my yard.

7. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Nosy squirrel managed to get in to your playhouse and found the candy cane. In a snow blizzard it jumped to my yard to see my snowman and left Cane to his beanie.

8. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

After placing the candy cane in the snowman's beanie, the nosy squirrel thought he'd wait out the blizzard in the hollow tree in my backyard. When the blizzard passed, the squirrel popped out of the hollow tree, dashed to the snowman and lifted its beanie. Gasp! the candy cane is gone!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  9. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

A falcon had come along while the squirrel was hiding the candy cane. She teased it out from under the beanie with her beak and grasped it in her claws to carry it back to her nest, but then she thought better and hid it deep in the branches under a wayward pine.

10. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

A snowstorm dropped 6 inches of snow on the branches of the wayward pine. The candy cane fell to the ground under the tree where the Hungarian Partridge picked it up and carried it away. The partridge saw a nice pile of seeds lying on the driveway and dropped the candy cane to go for the seed. Will anyone rescue the candy cane before the truck tires crush it?

11. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Whilst the Hungarian Partridge was busily eating the seeds, Renzo, who was passing by, spotted the candy cane. In a flash he dashed and snatched up the candy cane thinking it would be a wonderful thing for his traveling fair!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  12. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

While at Renzo's fair, the whacko worm took the candy cane and hit it in a treasure chest. There were 3 of them, if you guess the right chest you can take the candy cane for yourself!;)

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  13. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I came in a pirate outfit with a shotgun and shot the lock of the middle chest. Opened it. It was empty. But treasure chests were not strong ones and due the impact of the shot all the three locks got opened. So I opened all the 3 of them and the candy cane was on the right side chest. I took it and hid it in the northern forest under the Tart Cherry Tree.

14. sanddollar15

It is a good thing that one of Santa's elves was flying about with one of the new reindeer (reindeer flight training:music:) and saw the candy cane under the tart cherry tree. He thought that Santa would want it to put in a Christmas stocking, so he went and got it to bring back to the North Pole!

15. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

The elf was about to board the new reindeer to take the candy cane to the North Pole, when the reindeer decided that he didn't feel like flying. He was tired and wanted to snooze for a while. The elf then decided that he too would have a nap and buried the candy cane under a rock. A passing drifter saw the elf put something under the rock, so he waited for the elf to fall sleep then quietly crept over to the rock, lifted it and took the candy cane. He thought this would be a delicious snack to have after dinner.

16. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Alas! There was hole in pocket of passing drifter, so the Candy cane fell out on the ground. Inspector Mouseau was out for a walk and suddenly he noticed something stripy through his magnifying glass. It was a bit sticky, so he decided to hang it to decorate a fir nearby.

17. dzemke

dzemke Forum Apprentice

The wind started to blow hard and the candy cane was slipping off the fir branch! Fortunately, a crow was flying nearby and saw it. She said to herself, "I do like shiny objects and this one is red and white -- a fine addition to my hat!" So she snatched it up and brought it back to her nest to put it on her hat.

18. sanddollar15

What a lovely hat it was! The crow put her newly decorated hat on and started to fly about, when a strong gust of wind
    blew the lovely hat right off her head and try as she might the crow could not catch up with the hat or the candy cane! Where would the candy cane end up!???:oops:

19. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

The candy cane finally came to rest inside a pretty pink scorpion pen. The three scorpions saw the candy cane and decided to play flipsies with it by using their tails to fling it between themselves. The first one who failed to catch it was out of the game. This game went on for the next 10 hours until Billy, the oldest scorpion, had grown bored of their game and decided to fling the candy cane out of their den. Luckily the candy cane escaped any breakages by landing on the soft branches of a pine tree.

20. sanddollar15

While sitting on the soft branches of the pine tree, Chippy Chipmunk saw the pretty red and white candy cane, not knowing what it was
    Chippy moved very cautiously to see what it was, as he got closer and closer he knew he just had to have it!;)