Feedback The Books of Orla

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, May 23, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

bubblesortmay2023_news.png
    Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "The Books of Orla" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I am speaking for myself and many other farmerama Players

1) Does BigPoibt Actually Read and Listen and Discuss Feed Backs from Previous Macaron Events of all negative feed backs back then

2) The FAQ Rewards for this event is even less rewarding by giving us older rewards as you suppose to inspire us with Newer Rewards from my prespective you are not treating us Loyal Farmerama Players

Why give us Hummingbird, Textile Mill, Stag Bettle, Cow Milk Tree and Egg Tree there are no newer or recent Quests asking for these as there is no incentive doing these events tp get these prizing

I demand Bigpoint post on Annoucement Forum, Why it seems all our Feedbacks are ignored, also no follow up whatsoever you actually listening to our feedbacks The Whole Idea of these Feedbacks is to make Farmerama Events exciting and such joy to do i have been keep saying this in this forum many years we need reassurance from your Development Team and Those who Crate Event FAQs:wuerg::cry::wuerg::cry::wuerg::cry::wuerg::cry:>:(:wuerg:>:(:wuerg:>:(:wuerg:>:(

BlackCaviar, Sue46 and TERRIE like this.
  3. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

The timer should start only once you have made your first move. That would give time to work out what to do.

lode99, BlackCaviar, Tarsis63 and 3 others like this.
  4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I can confirm that feedback is shared to the Game Team about each event. Please understand that not all feedback can be incorporated for a variety of reasons.

Please understand that balancing rewards for older and newer players can be tricky. You may have those items, but there are players who do not. You can choose to skip the event if you like or you can use those rewards that will be 'extra' to you in Gift and Trade, San Gigantica/TransSeedlantic Express, or in Edelweiss Valley.

You can also join the team by applying to be a moderator who can provide feedback to the Game Team.

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  5. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

xD

I was just wondering, how many new players can complete this event that requires tens of thousands of crops and more than a thousand drops?

lode99, Sue46, MeadowCrossing and 3 others like this.
  6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I want to thank the event development team for smoothing out some of the issues from the previous iteration of this event (macaron sorting). This time around the mini-game functioned far more smoothly - less "sticking" of the books and the 'ding' and lock-up upon completion of a stack was much shorter and thus not a bug-a-boo. Also, the amount of time given on each level was ample for completion (as long as you figured out which books to start with).

If there was a drawback (and this is the reason that only one of my farms participated) it was the lackluster prizes. The cloud row was "meh" for long-time players. The other prizes weren't that wunderbar, either. I mostly did it on the one participating farm for the season points.

tlcsquared, RebaFC and BlackCaviar like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.