The farmer_broke Event ... Continued

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by farmer_broke, Aug 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

The farmer_broke Event

Anyone simply cannot do this event. This event is not for new players or for players unwilling to experience what they have already experienced in the game (perhaps years ago).

Beginning 1 October 2018, any Aluminum player wishing to enter into this event must have a sponsor. One must request a specific sponsor. A sponsor may be a ranked farmer or mentor who participated. They are listed in the Notable Player list below. (The list of leaders is updated as qualified players submit a rank change.)

Basic event information

Difficulty level: Extremely difficult to nearly impossible

Stress level: Varies as one progresses
    Level required to begin participation: One
    Level before kicked out with the Golden Boot: Forty
    Event begins: Up to you to some degree
    Event ends: Up to you to some degree

In order to participate
    Any player may enter this event with a new farm. (The complementary rank of Aluminum is given to all players in the game whether participating in this event or not.) Any farm over level 40 is not eligible to participate.

The Notable farmer_broke Event Leaders and Highly Distinguished Mentors and Sponsors

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

10. Cemanti Chickadee Players, Mentors and/or Sponsors
    * * * * * rat_tail farm (f--, b267) and Mentor ortrud_oc (post #78.) complete; graduated 31 Jan 19 -- final
    * * * * * broke_broke farm (f--, b251) and Mentor TCRooster (post #107) complete; graduated 28 Mar 19 -- final
    * * * * * catdoggie farm (f--, b282) and Mentor puppiesnponies (post #116) complete; graduated 01 Apr 19-- final
    * * * * * brokeo farm (f39, b288.) and Mentor Ajjg 1966 (aka Mooboy) (post # 137) complete; active 02 Mar 20
    * * * * * dumbdumb farm (f39, b251) and Mentor sglick (post #157) complete; active active 02 Mar 20
    * * * * * little_chick_broke farm (f38, b293), Mentor chookie, and Sponsor 12ss12 (Pink Star Mentor too) (post #175) complete; active 02 Mar 20

9. Antillean Chickadee Players, Mentors and/or Sponsors

8. Blue Diamond Chickadee Players, Mentors and/or Sponsors

7. Peloponnese Chickadee Players, Mentors and/or Sponsors
    * * onelegchicken farm (f--, b119) (forever Peloponnese) Golden Boot Out received 02 Dec 18 (post # 95)
    * * Mentor --Shimmer--(forever Peloponnese) Golden Boot rec'd with former chickadee onelegchicken on 02 Dec 18 (post # 95)

6. Living Legend Chickadee Players, Mentors and/or Sponsors

5. Pink Star Chickadee Players, Mentors and/or Sponsors

Siouxzen farm (f30, b121) and Mentor sglick (already a 10. Cemanti Mentor)
    FarmerRainbow farm (f25, b117) and mentor 12ss12

4. Serendibite Chickadee Players, Mentors and/or Sponsors

3. Gold Chickadee Chickadee Players, Mentors and/or Sponsors

2. Silver Chickadee Players, Mentors and/or Sponsors

1. Staple Chickadee Players, Mentors and/or Sponsors
    brokie_boy farm (f31, b156) and Mentor sglick (already a 10. Cemanti Mentor) (post 47)​

0. Aluminum Chickadee Players, Mentors and/or Sponsors
    Too many to list

(Players must post for rank change)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Background information
    This event is designed to be different and for a second farm and for players who wish to distinguish themselves in the game. Many players have second farms yet seem to be in need of another challenge while their main farms are at work towards a goal.

This event is not specifically designed to take the place of ones main farm. Information is shared which relates to our second farms. Yet this same information is taken with us to our main farms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chickadee and Mentor Rankings (apply in this thread for a change)

10. Cemanti Chickadee
    Have any 37 quest steps requiring submission of a single item remaining (none may have been used in previous steps)
    Completion of any 40 steps below
    All 4: Crop Trophy fully complete and animal Trophy complete and stalk open and all shipwreck bay open and it fully decorated
    Must have the glade fully open and full of trees​
    9. Antillean Chickadee
    Completion of any 34 steps below
    Have any 22 quest steps requiring submission of a single item remaining
    Any 3 of 4: Crop Trophy fully complete or animal Trophy complete or stalk open or all shipwreck bay open
    Must have Harbor unlocked​
    8. Blue Diamond Chickadee
    Completion of any 29 steps below
    Any 2 of 4: Crop Trophy fully complete or animal Trophy complete or stalk open or all shipwreck bay open
    Must have four (4) animals unlocked​
    7. Peloponnese Chickadee
    Completion of any 24 steps below
    Any 1 of 4: Crop Trophy fully complete or animal Trophy complete or stalk open or all shipwreck bay open
    Must have one section of crystal falls open​
    6. Living Legend Chickadee
    Completion of any 20 steps below
    Must have Living Legend rung on Tree of Wisdom unlocked​
    5. Pink Star Chickadee
    Completion of any 14 steps below​
    4. Serendibite Chickadee
    Completion of any 11 steps below​
    3. Gold Chickadee
    Completion of any 9 steps below​
    2. Silver Chickadee
    Completion of any 7 steps below​
    1. Staple Chickadee
    Completion of any 5 steps below
    Must have a posting mentor through mentor program or presently have a sponsor or mentor shopping during the mentor program
    0 Aluminum Chickadee
    Courtesy rank given to all nonparticipants and mentors with no chickadee ranking

Countless Aluminum Chickadees and Mentors exist, countless. Are you an Aluminum Chickadee? With inaction we know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    Available steps for rank advance

The following requirements may be completed in any order you choose (several restrictions are listed among ranks).

1. Sponsor obtained (A sponsor must be kept throughout the event). IF a farm had a mentor prior to the end of the mentor system AND the mentor posted in this thread then there is no need for a separate sponsor.
    2. All of Meadow cleared
    3. A total of 44 combined animal pens and/or workshops on Meadow
    4. A total of 26 water storage tanks on Meadow
    5. Two (2) limos on the main field and decorated as you choose

6. All of Glade open
    7. All of Glade filled with trees of your choosing
    8. All of park open
    9. Every plot of park filled (including one swimming pool, a golf course and a resort)
    10. Obtain two (2) stars ((from MM quest(s)) awarding TEP using only system generated seeds

11. One (1) star awarding TEP (from a MM quest) either growing or using system generated seeds
    12. One (1) star which awards EP using only system generated seeds
    13. One (1) star (from a MM quest) either growing or using system generated seeds (other than used in the above)
    14. Nearly complete two steps of any MM quests, total (other than above). (One must have submitted all but a single seed).
    15. Baha open

16. All Baha land obtained
    17. Rainforest open
    18. Magical Stalk open
    19. Harbor unlocked
    20. All Shipwreck bay land unlocked

21. All plots of Shipwreck bay decorated
    22. Remain in the event with a mentor/sponsor for at least one year
    23. One cress refinement
    24. Crystal Falls open (section one given)
    25. Crystal Falls second section open

26. One BAHA breeding animal unlocked (unlocked separately from the animal itself)
    27. Pink animal stall or workshop built on this farm and sent to mentor or sponsor (if pink is won on the farm wheel or obtained on the train then accepted as long and sent)
    28. Pink animal stall or workshop built on this farm and sent to main farm (if pink is won on the farm wheel or obtained on the train then accepted as long and sent)
    29. Living legend rung unlocked
    30. Crop trophy maxed (all 15 trophies) and submitted to Living Legend

31. Animal trophy maxed (all 15 trophies) and submitted to Living Legend
    32. Thank mentor and mentor appears in this thread OR thank sponsor in this thread and communicate with sponsor
    33. Six BAHA crops unlocked (Total of any six)
    34. Total of 8 crops unlocked
    35. Total of 14 crops unlocked

36. Total of 19 crops unlocked
    37. Total of 21 crops unlocked
    38. Total of 5 trees unlocked (Total of any five)
    39. Total of 11 trees unlocked
    40. Total of 18 trees unlocked

41. Second and Third BAHA breeding unlocked
    42. Baha reaches level 50
    43. Baha reaches level 80
    44. Baha reaches level 105
    45. Baha reaches level 130

46. Baha reaches level 139
    47. Four animals unlocked

** Additions are possible.

Caution: Once a step or crop or animal has been used in a step then the step and crop remain fixed. Choose carefully.
    One may use any item available to complete requirements (including BBs).
    One may receive gifts from any source.

The post will be edited to included updates and the future event announcement.

Please feel free to bring anything and everything to the farmer_broke Event or game related to this thread. (Suggestion: In order to avoid future issues I recommend anything indirect be related to this Event.) I, too, will disclose here as much as I am able to about this game in order to hide it.

I cannot think of any other way than for this post to remain under continuous edit. Notable Event Player movement will be included at the beginning of this post. No past ranks will be lost.

*** Although The farmer_broke Event cannot be done by just anyone, future additional event participants may be limited at anytime. I have the standard RL, family, and job activities excuses. Until such time when it becomes impossible to keep rank advancements manageable, this event is open to all.

(edited as comments are received)

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I am not doing your event BUT "Thanks" for the card game idea, I am sure it will help some people! I just wing it lol
    I don't do too bad for someone older than dirt!xDxD Got to keep the gray matter active!;)

Mooboy, HavenGrove and farmer_broke like this.
  3. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

I am back at the game after a short break but I think I have to care about this farm now. But I will log it to my second farm to do sell the seeds I get from the store. That's was a very good advice;)
    I am sorry that I have let you down and I haven't been sending gifts to you. I will try to log and send you toolboxes.

4. farmer_broke

Oh Arielh you are so funny to me.

(pssssst .... and the Event is going to take away all of HavenGrove's ccs.)

sanddollar15 likes this.
  5. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

:):) haha that's good to hear Farmer_Broke!

Oh why will this happen?

farmer_broke and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. farmer_broke

The first take of ccs are for the animals needed for the quests. We do not have enough rare animal stables if any at all.

There are some trees needed for the quests we just do not have and are forced to purchase.

If one decides to open the stalk, the quest requires breeding animals. Sure we can purchase or mill the power feed and breed the animals. The farm which chooses to breed will pay with ep. The animals to breed must come from somewhere. Sure, produce them all if you wish. The farm will pay with ep again too. (I'm sorry Arielh, I cannot help but to laugh.) :D

Now say you do not do either of the above. The farmer will most likely look at the crystal falls quest only to find the need for lots and lots crops and tree fruit. And lots and lots of Baha animals. Produce all yourself and maybe finish that part in about 3 years.

If a farm manages to open the harbor, one will need to produce or purchase parrot feathers for the first quest of shipwreck bay.

With the crystal falls need for products and the first level of shipwreck bay, the farm will need a total of about 1,200 parrot feathers. Maybe you want to use peanut butter for a few. We do not have the parrot feather tree. So if we produce them we first need the tools just to make one stall to produce one everyday.

If all we do is produce one a day then we can produce all needed in about 3.3 years if we harvest everyday. This gets ridiculous and ccs vanish in no time at all.

If one wants to produce their own parrot feed then the apples must come from somewhere. We may produce the apples needed if we choose. We will just pay with ep. If we buy apples we pay with ccs.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    sglick likes this.
  7. FarmerRainbow

FarmerRainbow Forum Apprentice

Farm : FarmerRainbow ; main farm level 24 & Baha level 55.
    Mentor : 12ss12

1. Mentor obtained (Keep a mentor or be actively working toward getting a mentor)
    2. All of Meadow cleared

12. Obtain at least one (1) star which awards EP using only system generated seeds

15. Baha open

17. Rainforest open

23. At least one cress refinement

24. Crystal Falls open 88(section one)

26. At least one BAHA breeding animal unlocked

Recently included:
    I am in level 55 in baha.

Hi broke, place my farm too in notable event leaders...I am curious to know what rank I am in.
    & also to know what rank my sibling chickadee HavenGrove is in. Haven Grove if you have progressed, please update.
    Somehow I don't like rat_tail being placed above us. xD:p How can a rat be above rainbow, haven & grove.... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]No..It simply won't do...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sister3, Arielh, sglick and 2 others like this.
  8. farmer_broke

Hi FarmerRainbow :D

I like thatxD.
    Please do not worry about rat_tail. That farm is used by me to make absolutely certain every action has a time and place. I really feel that the mentor should always remain but the farm itself should not be included with you. Anyone catch up with rat_tail and rat_tail will disappear.

I continue to use it as a test farm. The mentor ortrud_oc is wonderful and always so supportive. The farm is now farm level 36 and Baha level 114. It needs 25 more stars and it will have all of the land and no real use for stars

Golden Bananas become a real concern. The farm now needs to level up four times in order to open the tree it needs in order to progress with the quests. And now I surely know many of the very foolish actions I have taken.

I will try hard to update the faqs very soon. I apologize for appearing so slow to do so. I have no excuse to offer.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  9. HavenGrove

HavenGrove Someday Author

Arielh, you have not let me down !! Gifts spiffs we are chickadee siblings I was only trying to give advice to you about the tools is all. Nothing is expected BUT, if someone asks you what they can do for you and you don't have anything in mind tools are always a collectible to the good.

psssst... only if I let it. I spend a little... I make a little... trying to keep a balance. I am in no hurry, we have months upon months to do this event and I'm taking my time. Spending money when needed not on all the trapping of the world. I have no desire to hurry and spend over 7 million or things us humans don't really need anyway like two limos, a resort, golf course and a swimming pool. I'm not the lifestyle of the rich and not so famous; I am the humble and happy. Living fully in the little farmhouse provided us and a couple of horses to get around on. I just might spend a little over 6k for a couple of great guard dogs ;)
    When I need to buy animals or products (if I can't grow or make enough of them on my own) I buy a little at a time. Keeping an eye and trying to find sales. I never say hummm... I need XX amount of something and rush off and buy them all at one time that is unless I find a real bargain. Otherwise, I buy them here and there building up to what I need. The boost on the SSG has been real helpful for my rear trees. Time will tell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[​IMG][​IMG] I think I heard the Golden Boot give a big stomp in my direction [​IMG] oh did anyone here that???[​IMG]
    It's those dang stickers I can never help myself. I used the free game and what do I do instead of getting my Golden Bananas and running I go an buy those useless stickers I have been obsessed with all my life. Then I'm stuck with so many coins BUT not enough to buy anything else so what do I have to do??? Think, {I need those GB}think, {I'm going to get stuck with all those coins} think...think...think and I end up growing enough crops to play another game. The drops was no problem I just bought them on the mother farm and send them over. Dare I not ask for any because I will get way more than needed.
    So here goes my update...:cry::cry:
    Mainland 26 1/4 "Horse Tamer" --broke, the irony is not lost on me there.
    Park unlocked (not spending CCs at this time to open more space)

~~~~~~~~~
    Island 53 1/3
    I have 7 crops unlocked: Sugar Cane, Grapes, Passion Fruit, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Pineapples, Cumin, and ...guess I should leave that 7th one for the next report.

......... X trees unlocked
    ......... X animals unlocked
    ......... X breedings unlocked
    .........workshops working
    Not really sure how to report these things and not end up jipping myself on the next reporting.
    Sample... if I would have reported all 7 crops I have open that would have been one more I would need for step 34 etc. Is this correct?

~~~~~~~~~
    Trophy
    .. crops - 8/15 (working on level)
    animal - 11/15 (working on level)

I guess that's all I have to report at the time.

sglick and farmer_broke like this.
  10. farmer_broke

Wow! This sounds like Serendibite Chickadee Player talk. :D I cannot imagine how you will write IF you choose to advance in rank.

I will wait until the update on available steps is posted before reviewing what anyone submits right now. For instance, crop opening will provide one a step completion. You will see that there are choices. Once a choice is made then that choice will no longer be available for that farmer. (rat_tail will illustrate)

I can understand that you do not care for two limos xD.

After speaking with rat_tail xD, a Pink Star Chickadee Player xD , I am forced to consider the following:

Although a farmer may not care for two limos, the additional step completion may prove to be quite inexpensive when compared with the completion of other steps.

and that rat_tail continued on laughing and said xD :

If you have millions and millions and millions of ccs and want to do something different then up to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

and rat_tail just kept on laughing like this xDxDxD . I just don't know why?

Seriously, I need just a little more time to make certain that the choices will work well. Everyone has helped so much, you would not believe. I want to make sure that some choices or combinations of choices will help one save time if they wish, or save ccs, or save golden bananas, or lead to using resources very inefficiently.

11. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

Hi Everyone!

I'm still in this event. Like, Haven, I'm not sure how to report my progress so I will wait for Broke's new FAQ.

I just got that pesky Cress refinement. I should get an award (LOL) for the most unsuccessful tries. I did learn to just buy the Cress and not grow it so I did not get additional EPs.

I am Lvl 20 on the Mainland so even though I opened Monkey Breeding, I still can't breed.

I am Lvl 70 on Baha and have a ton of things open.

I'm not as thrifty as Haven. I am an impulse buyer and don't keep too many CCs on hand.

I have 120 Stars. I'm saving up to open the Rainforest.

I have a new mentor - sglick. 007 decided to take a break from the game and booted me out of the nest for my own good. I went mentor shopping and found my perfect mentor.

During the last G&T, I made an excellent trade and got a Parrot tree so after completing an FSQ that needed some Parrot feathers. I have stared saving them. Thanks Broke for forewarning us of the heavy need for Parrot feathers.

EDIT: I would like to thank Siouxzen as my Chickadee.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  12. farmer_broke

The present Eclipse event appears very good for participants.

I regard the TEP as primary and the stars of no concern (they will come).

Our farms need a few for this event.

The most efficient for the crystal falls I quest step 6/6, I believe, is parrot feathers right now. The demand is for 1,750,000 in products (Baha only if I am right, but regardless, parrot feathers are the best at the moment. )

Everything is tested and ready to be posted here for the event. I'm chasing the tep in the current event with all of the test farms.

I cannot find a way for anyone here to go wrong working the event.

13. FarmerRainbow

I have unlocked saguaro crop in bahamarama. Its the longest growing crops & gives good EV. I am doing the baha event. Missed completing the event in full the 1st day quest. Did only 2 steps. But I will try to do the 2nd day quest in full & do lot more leveling up. Now leveled to 66 in bahamarama. So far unlocked 10 crops.

*edit*
    Level 76 in baha & I opened sloth and anaconda chambers. Now my farm is going to be invaded by anacondas. I don't like anacondas..

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    farmer_broke and sanddollar15 like this.
  14. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Now broke, don't mention the obivious violation of the rule. :p

But I could not rest without sharing this news. Our good friend gave me the golden boot for my HailQueenMeba Farm or the SYSTEM game the golden boot. I tested her patience very much by not loging into it for a very long time. And now HailQueenMeba has ended us being my chickadee( I tried the earlier method I used, to get this farm as my chcikadee & lo it became my farm). I have 4 chickadees who are taking part in broke event and 2 of it are my farm.

xDxDxD

15. farmer_broke

Mentors are easy to find, especially Aluminum Mentors. I had a farm loose a good mentor also .... was not logging in. (pssssssssssssst A farm reached living legend today.... can't wait to get all together to update.)

Please find the updates to the Event. Please feel free to post information for a change in rank. I must turn off the game in order to complete a work obligation. Three to four days may pass before I can review.

Participation will soon require an active event player in order to enter. The first few line of the initial post describes the limitation.

I am sure the latest event helped many.

missbutterbean likes this.
  16. Siouxzen

Siouxzen Forum Apprentice

1. Mentor obtained (Keep a mentor or be actively working toward getting a mentor)
    2. All of Meadow cleared

6. All of Glade open
    8. All of park open
    9. Every plot of park filled (including one swimming pool, a golf course and a resort)
    10. Obtain two (2) stars ((from MM quest(s)) awarding TEP using only system generated seeds

11. Obtain one (1) star awarding TEP (from a MM quest) either growing or using system generated seeds
    12. Obtain at least one (1) star which awards EP using only system generated seeds
    13. Obtain at least one (1) star (from a MM quest) either growing or using system generated seeds (other than used in the above)
    14. Nearly complete two steps of a MM quest (other than above) of any level. (One must have submitted all but a single seed).
    15. Baha open

17. Rainforest open -- opened on 091618
    18. Magical Stalk open
    19. Harbor unlocked
    20. All Shipwreck bay land unlocked (options being tested)

22. Remain in mentor's nest for one year (13 months is the Stay Record)

27. Pink animal stall or workshop built on this farm and sent to mentor
    28. Pink animal stall or workshop built on this farm and sent to main farm
    30. Crop trophy maxed and submitted to Living Legend

31. Animal trophy maxed and submitted to Living Legend
    32. Thank mentor and mentor should appear in thread to share experience with us
    33. Six BAHA crops unlocked (Six crops are the first crops which can be submitted)

38. Total of 5 trees unlocked

41. Second and Third BAHA breeding animal unlocked

I have completed 20 items. The red items. This makes me Pink.

No worries as to how long it takes to verify my ranking.
    I am sure you will let me know if you have any questions.

I also want to thank my new mentor sglick.
    Sglick edited here previous post to thank Siouxzen as here chickadee.

I have a question. I was not planning on doing living legend for awhile. If I complete enough items will I/ we be able to move up in rank beyond the Living legend or will we stay stuck? If we stay stuck it kind of destroys the motivation.

EDIT: Lvl 21 Main Lvl 97 Baha

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    12ss12 likes this.
  17. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

My farm FarmerRainbow is using powerfeeds for anaconda pens as the animals/feed are too expensive to buy and time is not enough to mill the required amounts.

About my chickadee Farmer Rainbow :- She is a very good chickadee to me and implements all my plans and strategies without me even conveying them to her. For instance the recent Baha Event. A very obidient chcickadee, If I may say so. Never contradicts me. What should I do to make her say 'NO'...any idea anyone. I wanted her to unlock rainforest and she did it. She doesn't send me any in game messages, nor I to her. We are getting on very good. :pxD She is me and I am her. ;):):DxD8)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    farmer_broke and Siouxzen like this.
  18. farmer_broke

The Siouxzen farm (now f21, b97) - mainfarm sglick, was previously given credit for the following 11 requirements to obtain the Serendibite rank for Siouxzen and Mentor 007:

1. (1) mentor obtained (at that time elemino was mentor) (now in 007's nest)
    2. (2) all meadow cleared
    3. (3) 44 animal pens on meadow
    4. (4) 26 water storage on meadow
    5. (15) baha open
    6. (24) crystal falls (plot one)
    7. (25) crystal falls (plot two)
    8. (32) Openly thanking and mentor appearing in the thread (Mentor 007)
    9. (12) MM quest work (1st part of Jack's Back for 1 star and 490 EP) only system supplied seeds
    10. (5) point for the 2 Limos (I assume you are able to decorate. Please hold your limos to get around the countryside.)
    11. (10) Obtain two (2) stars ((from MM quest(s)) awarding TEP using only system generated seeds
    Fluorescent Fungus - 1st step - 1 Star - 250 TEP
    Floral-genic - 1st step 1 star - 200TEP​

The nine (11) completed steps brought the Siouxzen farm and mentor 007 up to Serendibite Chickadee and Mentor

Credit is being sought for +3 following steps as follows (now equal the 14 required for Pink Star ranking):
    12. (17) Rainforest open -- opened on 091618
    13. (42) Baha reaches level 50
    14. (43) Baha reaches level 80

Siouxzen has herself as the new mentor. Siouxzen's previous mentor 007 should remain as a Serendibite Mentor. sglick, Siouxzen's new mentor will follow to Pink Star.

Congratulations Siouxzen.

We can see you have several other achievements. The Living Legend Rung unlocked on the Tree of Wisdom will be a major hurdle for all participating farms.

There are quests available to you. The 300 stars needed (from the rung before) can stop a farm in several ways. Farmers can get impatient and begin to work quests awarding stars and at a higher ep cost. If a farm continues on, stars will come anyway. I recently experienced just that frustration with the rat_tail farm. The mentor, orthud_oc, gave the push necessary to reach it. Today, even though not posted yet, the farm has all of the land open and 62 stars with no more stars needed for this event. The stars will come with quest work.

At this point that farm will turn Living Legend. It also has another choice to make: Continue on with this event or move to the mainland event. That farm will not be able to return to this event though because the farm will move up and beyond level 40 very very very easily.

You may wish to review the second paragraph of the original post. Farms will soon not be able to simply begin working this event.

I wish you well with whatever you decide to do.

Please let us know if you find any errors with what I have done with rank.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    sglick likes this.
  19. FarmerRainbow

2. All of Meadow cleared

6. All of Glade open
    8. All of park open

11. Obtain one (1) star awarding TEP (from a MM quest) either growing or using system generated seeds
    13. Obtain at least one (1) star (from a MM quest) either growing or using system generated seeds (other than used in the above)
    14. Nearly complete two steps of a MM quest (other than above) of any level. (One must have submitted all but a single seed).
    15. Baha open

17. Rainforest open
    18. Magical Stalk open
    19. Harbor unlocked
    20. All Shipwreck bay land unlocked (options being tested)

22. Remain in mentor's nest for one year (13 months is the Stay Record)

27. Pink animal stall or workshop built on this farm and sent to mentor
    28. Pink animal stall or workshop built on this farm and sent to main farm
    30. Crop trophy maxed and submitted to Living Legend

31. Animal trophy maxed and submitted to Living Legend
    32. Thank mentor and mentor should appear in thread to share experience with us
    33. Six BAHA crops unlocked (Six crops are the first crops which can be submitted)
    (sugarcane, grapes, vannila, pineapple, pepper, chili, bamboo, meadow grass, sweet potato, peanut, saguaro, aloe vera, yam, bell pepper, prickly pear)

38. Total of 5 trees unlocked Bannana, coconut, dragon, guava, ebony & cocoa trees

41. Second and Third BAHA breeding animal unlocked
    I am in level 116

My mentor is 12ss12. Now how should I thank my mentor ???......Hmm...YEs, she is a very good mentor and doesn't mind if I don't send her mentor gifts or messages. Thank you mentor 12ss12. Very soon I will build you a PINK Stall or Workshop and send it to you. And hope broke doesn't keep on adding more and more requirements for the event although it is fun, one cannot expect to keep everything in mind and keep track of them. It bothers the grey matter which is so called brain, you see. But we will survive. Waiting for the next MM Event to finish that part of requirements. Then can concentrate on mainland requirements.

pshew...:oops: how was that thank you note ????..... :p

I have thanked her and she has acknowledged my thanks in this post by editing and adding it and shared her experience with me.

https://board-en.farmerama.com/index.php?threads/the-farmer_broke-event-continued.33249/#post-207366

farmer_broke likes this.
  20. rat_tail

rat_tail Forum Greenhorn

Ready to move up to 6. Living Legend Chickadee and with Mentor ortrud_oc

farm level 36
    baha level 141

14 steps previously completed as follows (bring the player and mentor up to Pink Chickadee and Mentor):
    1. (23) one cress refinement obtained
    2. (24) one section of crystal falls open
    3. (15) baha open
    4. (8.) all sections of park are open
    5. (3) 44 animals pens on meadow
    6. (4) 26 water tanks on meadow
    7. (1) the farm has/has had a mentor: orthrud_oc
    8. (18.) magical stalk open
    9. (17) rain forest open
    10. (26) the monkey is the baha breeding animal unlocked
    11. (29) Living Legend rung unlocked
    12. (12) one (1) star which awards EP using only stsrem generated seeds -- Jack's Back (step 1 silver, 490 ep, 1 star)
    13. (32) mentor ortrud_oc has been thanked and the mentor has previously appeared in the threads
    14. (11) one star awarding TEP (MM quest) growing or using system generated seeds -- Miss Floral-genic (step 1 silver, 200 tep, 1 star)

+6 following steps as follows will bring the chickadee and mentor up to Living Legend (now equal the 20 required):
    15. (2) all meadow has been cleared
    16. (5) two limos on main field and decorated
    17. (19) harbor unlocked
    18. (16) all Baha land obtained
    19. (25) crystal falls second section open
    20. (42) Baha reached level 50 --- baha is now level 141

With the completion and submitting of the above achievements:
    • the rat_tail farm is now a Living Legend Chickadee and Mentor ortrud_oc is now a Living Legend Mentor

The Notable Player list will be updated

Farmer Rainbow I was able to find your Baha level as now 116. Will you please provide your current farm level in order to update? Thanks. (one-two, rat_tail is waiting on FarmerRainbow. :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.