Feedback The Fungi Farm

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Mar 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

eventpfmar2021_news_event.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "The Fungi Farm" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. xiop

xiop Active Author

I will be playing this event just because it has a field of its own! Absolutely love that feature!
    I wish events would have their own plantable field like this one just because we already have so much on the other fields!! (I also wish for more normal plantable fields...).
    But I really like how the event sounds! Will be playing it and hope to have a chance to finish it, without spending money on baskets, etc.

EDIT: Definitely will not be finishing the event. The drop rate is too low. If we were getting drops from trees on all fields perhaps it would seem more realistic. But in those two fields, I have stables and trees and I am not willing to delete them and just add random trees. Just make the events in a way that people can play them with their normal gameplay as well. I don't want to be constantly changing my farm to adapt to the events. So, ideally, the events would be on their own field and with realistic drops... But if this doesn't change people will have to pay to have a better chance so I guess this is why this is happening, I'm not happy to put more real money into the game as the rewards haven't even been worth it lately.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  3. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

I think more effort was put in developing cute graphics that in designing the event. Graphics are nice, but the event is merely a nicely presented and boring plant-harvest-repeat thing - with barn donations thrown in. Running this alongside another event requiring constant milling of special items and different timing made it worse. Just another time consuming event for me.

farmlily3, jnnythct and baw815 like this.
  4. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

A 'Take it or Leave it' event...BUT because it has its own field - I'm TAKING it! Won't get to finish, but it won't be too stressful to enjoy.

I agree with xiop that Events NEED their own field - and they did a great job with this one!! Thank you for that!!

AniE likes this.
  5. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I love events on the event field... but they are tedious because we can't do ANYTHING to speed things up! I get that the idea is, everyone has the same game play, but trust me when I say THAT is not what people are complaining about when they whinge about events! As long as events are able to be completed through dilligent play, I don't care at all if some people can get a greater benefit by throwing some resources at it - be that things they won through the game, or things they purchased. I have no problem at all with the availability of baskets and other perks, but they should not be a requirement. Lately, we have either events that are very tough to complete without the application of real money, or this type of event, which while doable, is not very inspiring. That said, I really love the graphics, and I always enjoy these where you can improve your results by applying some good from your barn, but it's not necessary if you don't want to part with the resources. So please give us events on the event field, but under the usual conditions, and if you want to make drops contingent on certain other fields, just to add some strategy, that suits me fine.

Willow likes this.
  6. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

I hate the limited number of drops. I am stuck on the 195 raindrops. I got 2 for harvesting an all nighter that I did not put water or fertilizer on, and only got 2, count them 2 raindrops. Am I the only one who is not getting drops?

7. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

You will get water drops while harvesting the Magical Glade and The Rainforest, from trees only!
    Magic tree gives also water drop.

8. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I like the separate event field but with no way to boost the harvest, the event is more tedious than it is fun. Does not matter what size plot you use, there are no buffs to be manipulated and in short, requires zero thinking. This might explain why I keep forgetting that I am even participating in the event. There has to be a better way to run an event on this field without it being a mind-numbing exercise.

Willow, sanddollar15 and baw815 like this.
  9. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

For me the drop requirements seem to high and I doubt I'll finish the event, which is a shame because I've been hoping for an event that utilized the event field but if event field events just mean "you'll definitely have to buy something to finish" events then don't bother.

farmerumf likes this.
  10. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Hi I am back Phew miss you guys and gals, I understand your frustrations with Event Playing Field since it been Introduced into this game we have not be able or allow to boost to increase the harvest of Event Playing Field.
    It is slow and tedious make us fall asleep or lose motivation doing this Event i would rather they gives us more Events using Baha Fields
    If they actually listening to our feed backs remains to be seen, next time they bring an Event involving Event Playing Field please making it more exciting for us

:)

11. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I love the use of the Event location and the extra time provided to complete the event. I don't mind the no use of buffs, it sorts itself out with the time factor. I may not finish but I also like the peace and quiet to do whatever else I want to with my main farm fields. It's a very pleasant rest. Graphics are super cute too.

12. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

:sleepy: This event field was the original premise of the game. If it had been a winner, this entire game would still be played this way. I no longer play events held here. Just a pain.

13. alpenliebe

alpenliebe Someday Author

Some rewards were very appreciated:
    60 powerfeed
    105 farm coins
    20 hours cloud row + its givers
    Crate O'Neon
    1 harvest coupon

14. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

So I engaged in this event bc it had its own field. What I find absurd were the water drops. I am still 100 drops short. I think that could have been thought out better. 2 fields to get an insane amount of drops...unable to finish this event

15. sarann

sarann Padavan

I enjoy the event field as it leaves me to do what I want on the rest of my farm. The fact that I can control the drops on the other fields is also a plus rather than them coming from the event field with little control. For this event, I needed a bunch of tree fruit anyway so I loaded up with a lot of trees and used some earned tree buffs. This event was longer which also made making the switch to trees worthwhile rather than our shorter event times. I also like the event concept of being able to increase my rewards by playing the two separate sides, if desired, which I did.

What I don't get is this constant desire to have multiple events running at the same time. I know that some complain that this event is slow and "uneventful" which I think inspires BP to counter the comments with multiple events. I would like to see one event and then a few days of break before another event begins. Going from event to event gets tiring. If we used only the event field all events, then running events back would be better as we could still maintain our fields.

An idea for the event field would be to change the value of the field sizes. Maybe a 2x2 produces double while the 1x1 produces a +1. These values could change for different events which could add some strategy to the game play and still not use the buffs. Or, allow buffs to get the field populated but once a certain level of the event is made, the buff no longer works, or vise versa. Maybe we could mill a buff that works with the field as part of the event.

As aways, the graphics are great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.