Feedback "The Garden Goat" Daily Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Apr 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "The Garden Goat Daily Quests" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. xiop

xiop Active Author

I'll be skipping this one, I'm not willing to clear all my stables off of Green Meadow for one event. I don't appreciate how we already have such little space for all the new stables you release and now we need to rearrange our farm every week because a plant only grows in a specific field. No thanks, the event doesn't bring me any joy.
    I want to enjoy the game and have events being a pleasant add-on to the base game, not having weekly events dictating how I play.

3. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

Generally most of the feedback on daily quests has been negative and yet you continue to do them, which just reinforces your lack of interest in these feedback threads. On this one specifically, I would like to know why the magic tree doesn't give spring mulch? There is no good reason for this.

jnnythct, Mooboy and xiop like this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I have to admit that, although I was a bit dubious about daily quests, having only finished by the skin of my teeth - if at all - on most occasions, I am enjoying this better than any event over the last few months. The requirements are not bad and the prizes fit the outlay so, with a little SG and SSG and some strategic planning, the event is do-able. I like that the crops are on one field and the drops are on the other so that we can plant longer crops to maximise drops. :)
    The drop rate has been pretty good - so far ... I'm hoping I won't regret saying that! :p

I have actually opted out of finishing the previous two events as I could see they were absolutely impossible to get any of the prizes I wanted. This has been a change for me as I usually continue and try to finish any and all events but there have been so many outlandish events lately that were impossible to finish, without paying of course, I have realised that it is best to just go for anything I can achieve and leave it at that. :music:
    So, for me, thumbs up for this (or should I say these) event(s). :D

Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

Ditto. Do you not like us to succeed in these events?

Sue46 and Laurelei like this.
  6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have enjoyed this event and I do like events like this! I also think the required number of crops and drops were doable. For me, as I was finishing one quest, I was planning on what I needed to complete the next one! As with ALL events if I don't like one I just don't do it and do regular farming till the next one comes along;) I did like that we could get todays drop (Gardening Gloves) from every breeding AND there was a Baby Boom going on and from crops and trees on Mainland!

Mooboy likes this.
  7. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

And again Magic Trees don't give Gardening Gloves...no good reason for this omission either.

jnnythct likes this.
  8. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I was dubious about this event as the drop rates for the previous events have been so terrible. I ended up enjoying this event quite a bit. It was achievable in the time allotted without my having to get up at the crack of dawn or stay up until the wee hours. The prizes were decent and the CR was desirable. I also liked the option of getting one of the drop items from breeding. I liked the aspect of growing the crop on one field with the drops coming from another. I especially liked that winning results came from planning and strategically using refined crops along with crafting buffs. It was also a plus to receive two of the giver items mostly so that if you missed one day you still had the opportunity to catch up the next day.

All in all this was a thumbs up from me.

Mooboy likes this.
  9. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

The 180 hours renew for the cloud row is obnoxious. Seven and a half days = silly.:wuerg:

Sue46 and Mooboy like this.
  10. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Gives: 1 x Crate O' Buffs, 1 x Crate O' EP, 1 x Crate O' Septemberfest I, 1 x Crate O' Fertilizers
    Cooldown time: 180 hours

I'll be happy to wait 180 hours for that one box. :p

mika-1986 and Mooboy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.