"The Garden Goat" Daily Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Apr 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

[​IMG]
    Gives: 1 x Crate O' Buffs, 1 x Crate O' EP, 1 x Crate O' Septemberfest I, 1 x Crate O' Fertilizers
    Cooldown time: 180 hours

Quest 1 - 7th of April at 14:00 CEST - 8th of April at 14:00 CEST
    Quest 2 - 8th of April at 14:00 CEST - 9th of April at 14:00 CEST
    Quest 3 - 9th of April at 14:00 CEST - 10th of April at 14:00 CEST
    Quest 4 - 10th of April at 14:00 CEST - 11th of April at 14:00 CEST
    Quest 5 - 11th of April at 14:00 CEST - 12th of April at 14:00 CEST
    Quest 6 - 12th of April at 14:00 CEST - 13th of April at 14:00 CEST

FAQ

QuestsRequirements
    [​IMG]20 x Sheep
    270 x Wooden Buckets
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees on the Main field only!
    [​IMG]1,740 Mushrooms
    2,010 x Morning Glories Time: 5 hours and 30 minutes plantable on the Green Meadow only!
    [​IMG]2,000 x Morning Glories Time: 5 hours and 30 minutes plantable on the Green Meadow only!
    285 x Spring Mulch
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees on the Main field only!
    23 Lynxes
    [​IMG]1,110 x Radishes
    1,340 x Campanulas
    Time: 6 hours plantable on the Green Meadow only!
    [​IMG]280 x Gardening Gloves
    You will also receive 1 x Gardening Gloves with each breeding process completed.
    1,320 x Campanulas
    Time: 6 hours plantable on the Green Meadow only!
    20 x Camels
    [​IMG]1,970 x Blue Star Petunias
    Time: 5 hours plantable on the Green Meadow only!
    1,660 x Sage

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks for starting the strategy thread, WisdomTree!

I am torn...Only one field, but you gotta be careful what's on the main field for decent drop rate.

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you WisdomTree for starting the thread and crunching the numbers! I have come up with the same numbers, nice to know I can still add!:p I like this event and will see how far I can get, I also love CR's and for me this is a good one! Good luck and have fun everyone!:music:

4. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Thanks Wisdom Tree for Strategy Info : I will be doing this Event as I like the Cloud Row that gives us Crate O Buffs since Party Spins hardly give us any Harvester Boosters rely on Crate O Buffs instead

This is kind of Event that is simple and Straight Forward as Need to Focus on Main Field for Drops using Trees or Crops for Event Drops, To get best Drops put out the Highest EP Trees you have :music:

For me i have put out Reeds my best event drop crop atm on Main Field, I can use The Magical Glade To Generate Green Energy, As i can use Magical Glade and Green Meadow to Stock up on Sage and Mushrooms and Radishes, help me stock up ahead to fulfill the Daily Quests Requirements, I shall Buy 300 of each from the store daily and sell off any surplus Crops:p

So it means only one field will require Manure, so Manure prices should be lower, We have choice to use Refinement Crops on Main Field to Boost Event Drops

I too like this Event at least no Mini Game Confusion, also much less clicking just Fulfil the Daily Quests ;)

5. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I may regret this but I'm going to give this a go. It worries me that it's listed as "hard" which usually translates to low drop rates.
    We'll see.

6. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thanks wisdom tree for starting the thread. Just harvested Jute for 123 wooden buckets.

7. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I got 126 buckets from Hydrangea.

imalattanhalka and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. sanddollar15

I planted 98 1x1's of hydrangea and the rest were trees I got 105 wooden buckets! lol I must learn to take everything off but crops!
    I do believe this is doable in the 24 hour time they give us!...I hope!:oops:

Brookeham, imalattanhalka and Mooboy like this.
  9. Mooboy

I Just reaped 202 1x1 Fields of Reeds, Got 126 Wooden Buckets. I am now growing Sage just to see how many Wooden Buckets per Harvest, Then i do mushrooms or Tomatoes Take Advantage of Veg Crop Boosters

You still have a Whole Day in Green Meadow to stock up your Barn, Event Crops will need to be planted Tomorrow 8th April :p

10. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Thanks *WisdomTree* for starting the thread.
    Just harvested Emmer for 130 wooden buckets. (I have 8 Howie )
    +3 magic tree =133 not bad for start8)

456farmer123 and sanddollar15 like this.
  11. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Pro

202 1x1 Fields of Amaranth's = 150 wooden buckets :)

imalattanhalka and sanddollar15 like this.
  12. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I had my main covered with 20 hour wonder trees = 150 wooden buckets. Sprayed them all with Suzy's turbo-mulch, so hopefully I will get 150 buckets again in 11 1/2 hours! and I'm building up stock of these trees at the same time!

Maybe I'll be able to finish all 6 days - it's Spring Break this week! Spring cleaning the house with farming in between!

13. Clashstrummer

I got 99 buckets from Gentiana and 14 wonder trees. I promptly ripped out the trees. I'm doing some 7-hour crops right now before I reset it again for the overnight. I've only got one Howie. Speaking of which if you have more than 1 and have the rune open on the tree, can you keep depositing them there to up your percentage? Or can you only do that once and all extra Howie's have to be on the field?

sanddollar15 likes this.
  14. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Clashstrummer, I feel your drop pain. I got ~105 from turnips. I needed them anyway. I'm doing a shorter crop and seeing what I get and if I need to SG something better. :sleepy:

EDIT: From what I have been told by several long term players about Howie Donuts, Suzee Rabbit, esconilla, I know those for sure. That question has been asked several times on several different forums over time. Essentially, they do NOT work on event drops, just other drops, tools, artisans, etc.

sanddollar15 and Clashstrummer like this.
  15. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

The rune on the Tree of Wisdom will only accept one Howie. All extra Howies must be out on the field prior to harvesting to have an effect.

Btw, no need to stress over drops if your goal is just the CR + required items. Quests 2, 4, and 6 are enough to get one of each giver and the CR. ;)

One or even a few Howies will not result in a noticeable difference but once you collect enough to form an army, the increase in drop rate for event drops is substantial. Many veteran farmers swear by them and I'm soooo happy I chose to listen to them instead of the naysayers.:music:

16. Mooboy

i have completed the First Quest, i did not need to do 2nd round of Reeds for Drops

I dont always put out my howie donuts when i am reaping crops during Events, But it does help to used Refined Crops because you are actually reducing the reaping time of expected amounts of drops give or take per harvest, there are also couple Cloud Rows that Boost Better Drops Percentages to take into consideration they kind of Fulfil Howie Donut Role per Cloud Row Drop Boosters

The time saved using Refined Crops, is the time gained for potential to gain Event Drops. It is the same principal to ensure no lost Idle time is occurred, as we try to be efficient as possible harvesting our Farms :);)

For Example i have not Refined my Reed Crops as they are longest time crop, So I put these out over night and not fret over lost Idle time, At the moment they are extremely expensive to do refinements on them

During the Reed Seeding time with Added Water and Manure, Alternatively putting out Refined Crops instead providing you are awake to reap these crops without losing Idle Time, You Benefit Reduce Crop Time, Boost Water Effectiveness and Manure Effectiveness

The are Cloud Rows that Reduce Crops times on Flowers, Vegetables, Others but not Grain Crops also take advantage of two Silver Slots to reduce Crop Times using Artisan Crafts

Bearing All this in Mind that is why i dont Fret too much using Howie Donuts, they are times the Event Drop Rate was dismal, I would the use my Howie Donuts to make up for short Fall in Drops or Alternatively using Instant Nuking Tactic using Refined Crops Strategy ;)

zerodegrees and 456farmer123 like this.
  17. sanddollar15

Reminder: So today we are growing "Morning Glory" crops, for Quest #2 and we need 2,010 of these crops. WE also need 2,000 for part of Quest #3 so we need a total of 4,010 Morning Glory crops! :music:

18. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

And we also need drops for Quest #3 tomorrow, so remember to seed long crops in Main land to be ready tomorrow at 14:00 CEST (or when you have chance to harvest them after that time).

19. Clashstrummer

I ended up using refined onions plus the veggie CR along with both alchemy buffs to reduce the grow time and gain the drops for Event 1.
    I'm thinking I will probably do the same thing but with carnations for event 3 and alternate between the veggie and flower CR's.

Now just have to grow a bunch of morning glories. Anyone have any thoughts on using comfort fields for this? I'm thinking of reserving resources as CF's with SG basically amount to regular fields timewise. Once I have enough crops I'm pretty sure I will go this route.

Mooboy likes this.
  20. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I missed the first day event. So will I get the necessary items for the cloudrow, if I do the rest of the event ?

Clashstrummer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.