The Great Chase #8

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by habalala, Sep 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

FAQ

Super quick overview

Powder Puff Plant (6:00 hrs) - event plant on main field and magical glade only
    Soot - drop from crops and trees on main field and green meadow and magical glade
    Magnifying Glass - drop from trees on main field and green meadow and magical glade

50 games to play for givers and Cloud Row.
    1 game for free.

Needed:
    49 Detective Tools - mill item (15 sec/each)
    49 * 412 Powder Puff Plant = 20.188 event plant
    49 * 28 Soot = 1.372 drop item

Magnifying Glass is NOT needed but might come in handy with finding items.

Have fun & keep smiling!

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks habalala, for starting the thread and crunching the numbers! I will go for the CR and see what all else I can get along the way!! Good luck to all!;)

3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Right now I'm on the fence... might do this event on this farm and SL's, might not do it at all... Didn't we just have a round of this?

It does have a decent cloud row. And, if you can get far enough - TWO crabby treasures (each gives 8 crates of buffs).

4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks, Habalala for starting this thread. ;)
    I'm with you on that fence, Dumbunny - I really don't want to rip out my Glade again. -.-

The main reason I am procrastinating is the time element. We are at the end of our summer, it's been very warm and sunny and I don't want to spend the time sitting in front of the computer. My plan, plant the plants on the main field, don't worry about drops and do what I can. Last weekend I got a +200% Harvest, the next day I got two +100% Harvests - if that happened again (flying pig goes by) I might reconsider. :music:
    Good luck all and happy sleuthing. :D

Edit: Change of plan, this farm will not be doing the event at all but will let one of the baby farms see how they get on. They don't do anything so nothing will be disturbed and they have plenty of green goo to make the going quicker! Must remember the CAC though, they never (normally) use it! xD

If anyone wants to send drops to me (and I'm not asking already!), perhaps you can send them to Chevrefeuille instead (that's 2 x l - I have another farm with just the one l!). :inlove:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  5. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

started the great chase

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I've decided I'm sitting this event out. I just have way too much going on in real life. Yesterday, I took a break from farming...never harvested a crop. I think for the time being I'll be doing minimal farming - likely harvesting twice a day.

7. 456farmer123

456farmer123 Padavan

WOW Wisdom Tree! How did you get 5420 soot? That is so amazing!!!

8. *WisdomTree*

Why is it amazing?
    You are at level 224, you should know that.
    With instant high level crop + super grow.
    Subtract 500 of the drops and each of the rest is equivalent to super grow.

9. 456farmer123

456farmer123 Padavan

I grew snowball shrub on 1x1 with 1 howie resulting in 120 soot, nowhere near your 500.
    If I use CF with SSG it's 23 crop but you're able to get 86 crops.
    To me that's amazing.

10. *WisdomTree*

Snowball shrub? Did you try it with Reed?
    I think if you are grow a crop for drops, you should consider the level and EV and EP/TEP of the crop along with the production time.

Effect of a few party tickets won from the crates.

11. 456farmer123

456farmer123 Padavan

Will try with reed, thanks Wisdom Tree!

12. teeceebeemee

teeceebeemee Advanced

Barn

[​IMG]

Dinner

[​IMG]

Farm

[​IMG]

Garden

[​IMG]

Island
    (this one is mine reconstucted, so the names might be slightly different.)
    [​IMG]

Kitchen once again, translation wise I may have some of these a little wrong

[​IMG]

Viking
    ok, the translations didn't make sense on a few of these, so hopefully it is close.

[​IMG]
    Thanks to ctindaldavies who posted these last time this event was run..

13. sanddollar15

Thanks teeceebeemee for the posting of these rooms/places!:inlove::inlove::inlove: I need all the help I can get!:p

imalattanhalka likes this.
  14. *WisdomTree*

:)

Archive
    [​IMG]

Bakery
    [​IMG]

Temple
    [​IMG]

BBQ
    [​IMG]

Bedroom
    [​IMG]
    60/60 - (Google Translate) Hair band - coat hanger - tennis racket - monster eyes - chair - rabbit figure - handbag - notepad - lighter - gift - Kim's top hat - blouse - piece of cake - piggy doll - guitar - wall sticker - heart-shaped balloon - cactus - chocolate pralines - sun hat - colorful juggling clubs - blinds - blue wooden loo - Candle - Comb - Rock - Donut - Lipstick - Streamers - Perfume Bottle - Necklace - Music Band Poster - Phone - Treasure Map - Glove - Pink Bra - Scissors - Ball of Wool - Candy - Smiley Stickers - Photo Album - Ballpoint Pen - MP3 Player - Wind Chimes - Trash Can - Make-up brush - red rose - sunglasses - photo by Micha Maus - Lili's shoe - diary - headphones - kiss print - mouse hole - calendar - lemonade bottle - backpack - unicycle - plush sheep toy - glossy magazine

Factory
    [​IMG]

60/60 - (Google Translate) Piglet pink statue - paper lantern - lifting hook - wall clock - coffee cup - banana - oil can - sugar syrup bottle - ACME weight - magic cube - calculator - toy car - sticky note - pipe wrench - chocolate bar - chocolate bunny - ice cream sundae - egg - construction helmet - scarf - tea towel - barrel - Welding mask - Fork - Overall - Fishing rod - Chocolate box - Gingerbread heart - Grapes - Megaphone - Pants - Lollipop - Glove - Laboratory glasses - Clipboard - Whistle - Popcorn bucket - Chocolate cake - Controller - Donuts - Gummy bears - Candy cane - Lava lamp - Hair dryer - Muffin - sneaker - matchbox - ballpoint pen - red rose - hammer - screwdriver - hole punch - wool bomms plush toy - ruler - fire extinguisher - briefcase with money - marshmallow bag - file folder - milk carton - trumpet

Source

and Thank you @ChayaAvery

15. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Plants grown only in the main field because I can’t stand this arbitrary field play.
    Macigal Glade has trees and animals and stays there. -.-

Cloud row reached and all end is extra. :)

16. sanddollar15

Cloud row is now up and running:D I will continue on to see how far I can get:p Good luck everyone, I hope everyone
    reaches their goals!:music:

17. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

I got cloud row up and running yesterday. 8) I played 68 rounds of games in total. However, I have yet to collect 5500(5495) points.:( I guess I won't be able to finish the right side this time. And I'm not even sure I can win the Piccolo Box.-.- Due to my work, I couldn't concentrate very much on this event. Good luck everyone.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  18. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

I have passed 22,000 points on the right side, but I am really battling with each search... My eye-to-mouse co-ordination is slipping into the abyss, and I seem to get a lot of 124 scores (one more find gives 130) which is exasperating.
    (Oh my, That is a big word! - bigger than wheelbarrow!)
    I am off to study the BBQ scene which I am not too good at. I find that if I draw it, then I do better. (No FOCD here, then... tee hee !) Wish me luck!
    Edit: With 36 hours to go, I have 25817 points so I need about 13 or 14 more searches which is about five plantings, so it is doable... fingers crossed.
    Edit II: All done! A few nervous moments when I realized that I didn't have any left to replant if I messed the last few up, but a 135 score on the third last one helped immensely and I only needed 49 on the last. Phew!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  19. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I too just got Cloud Row up and Running, not had luck with Harvest Boosters yet as it would help me play more games:p

The Right Hand Side is just Crazy Impossible to do, just do as best as you can without stress i be luck to get over 6000 points when this event ends no where near these crazy points rewards that one of the reasons why i dislike this event more and more just not very realistic event to achieve :sleepy:>:(

I will try for 74 Games while this event still running very much doubt get to 90 games without winning harvester boosters :wuerg:

Wow David you have done Amazing as very brave to Endure and Engage so Many times consuming mini Games i now backing you to level 160...Come on David :D:D:D

Level 160 rewards you one Magic Hat +1, My last Piccolo Box gave me just that, so i do not need to fret at all for Level 160 reward

20. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Cloud row up and running - I did not clear all the glade, just had 90 no 1x1 plots and 202 on main farm, but did use some super grow to fit in a couple of extra harvests and not have to get up in the middle of the night! Will do a bit more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.