The Great Chase IV

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, May 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Starts: Wednesday, 27th of May at 14:00 CEST (UTC 2)
    Ends: Wednesday, 3rd of June at 14:00 CEST (UTC 2)

FAQ
    SOS
    Event Crop: Powder Puff Plant
    Time:
    5 hours and 30 minutes
    Plantable on the Main field only!

Event Drops:
    Soot
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops, trees, stables and workshops on the 3 main lands only.

Magnifying Glass
    You will get these drops when harvesting your stables and workshops on the 3 main lands only.

Mill product: Detective Tools
    Ingredients: 170 x Powder Puff Plants 24 x Soot
    Time: 15 seconds

Note: Each player will receive 5 x Detective Tools for free, to try out the mini-games!

There are 7 different scenes that will alternate: Archive, Barn, BBQ, Bedroom, Farm, Temple, Viking.

Requirements:

For CR: 85 - 5 = 80 * 170 = 13,600 Powder Puff Plants
    85 - 5 = 80 * 24 = 1,920 Soot

For all main game rewards:
    130 - 5 = 125 * 170 = 21,250 Powder Puff Plants
    130 - 5 = 125 * 24 = 3,000 Soot

For all point rewards:
    A total of 27,525 points are required for all rewards.

minimum amount for all point rewards:

204 - 5 = 199 * 170 = 33,830 Powder Puff Plants
    204 - 5 = 199 * 24 = 4,776 Soot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you @ChayaAvery!

Viking Room
    [​IMG]
    Sword - Double Headed Axe - Dragon Skull - Bear Banner - Rope - Dagger - Waterskin - Red Drinking Horn - Pouch - Pitchfork - Ladle - Breastplate - Quiver - Large Jug - Metal Plate - Leather Belt - Throne - Ingrid Statue - Dragon Ship - Dragon Shield - Wicker Basket - Horse Shoe - Rake - Cross Bow - Fenris Wolf Toy - Stoll - Woolen Carpet - Mace - Book - Glove - Wooden Mug - Single Arrow - Drum - Harp - Axe Throwing Target - Bucket - World Tree Painting - Raven Shield - Rune Brooch - Fur Boot - Mead Barrel - Spear - Sickle - Thor's Hammer - Tripod Candelabra - Lute Cauldron - Viking Amulet - Horned Helmet - Apple - Cartwheel - Grapes - Saddle - Brass Goblet - Bow - Blue Banner - Bird Cage - Gold Coin

Bedroom
    [​IMG]
    (With Goggle's translation): Hair band - clothes hanger - tennis racket - monster eyes - chair - rabbit figure - handbag - notepad - lighter - gift - Kim's top hat - blouse - piece of cake - piggy doll - guitar - wall sticker - heart-shaped balloon - cactus - chocolate pralines - sun hat - colorful juggling clubs - blinds - blue wooden toilet - Candle - Comb - Skirt - Donut - Lipstick - Streamers - Perfume Bottle - Necklace - Music Band Poster - Telephone - Treasure Map - Glove - Pink Bra - Scissors - Ball of Wool - Candy - Smiley Sticker - Photo Album - Ballpoint Pen - MP3 Player - Wind Chime - Trash Can - Make-up brush - red rose - sunglasses - photo by Micha Maus - Lili's shoe - diary - headphones - kiss print - mouse hole - calendar - soda bottle - backpack - unicycle - sheep plush toy - glossy magazine

Source

Last edited: May 26, 2020
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thank you SahraB for starting this thread. ;)
    I am all in for this one ... not sure how far I can get. I would love to have ONE BB Tree but I would be over the moon to have TWO! :inlove:
    A couple of Magic Trees in there too, so lots to aim for. :music:

Thanks also SahraB for putting the pictures in ... my strategy, get as many Detective Tools ready as I can, check out which photo I will be playing and then look at the photo in above "Spoiler" to memorise as much as I can. I will attempting the "Find All Items". :p

KaiCat33, 007Farming, Nala777 and 8 others like this.
  3. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Thank you SahraB
    There are Jumbo Trees in the mix also - 3 XL's, if I counted correctly. The rewards for this event are great.

KaiCat33, 007Farming, Nala777 and 7 others like this.
  4. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Wasn't going to do this event but just won 100%/24hrs harvester so feel I should make the most of this good fortune and have a go.:p

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  5. illy1996

I wonder if they come with the base tree though Mindy? :oops:

KaiCat33, 007Farming, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  6. pepsishot

pepsishot Forum Expert

I'm going to do what I can on this one but I have to work Thursday - Saturday for most of the day so I'll be missing a lot of harvesting time. I always enjoyed this spy the difference game.

7. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers, the XL Mega Upgrades do not come with the base tree :cry: I will add a note to the FAQ ;)

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

8. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks SahraB, for all your hard work in starting this thread and all the information you share with us!:inlove: I will aim for the CR but will continue on if I have the crops and drops to do so! Good luck everyone, I hope you all reach your goals!;)

9. illy1996

Thanks Shooger, I sort of guessed this would be the case. :)

10. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Some very nice prizes in the list of rewards :)

For those players who may need a base jumbo tree to accompany the upgrades we can win in this event, see this link that lists the quests that rewards the jumbo trees.

11. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Puppiesnponies, THANK YOU for starting this thread. All in! As far as I can get on the farms. Even my remaining baby farm will do this one. Always like these events. AND, thank you for the link to the quests with the jumbo trees. They are some toughies - and high level to boot, but still...good to know.

Somehow, I have managed to secure a super jumbo and a turbo jumbo...just missing the suzy's...someday...

12. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

SahraB started the thread ;) I'm not always online when the FAQ is posted, especially these days. Today, I'm a walking zombie as Mom woke me every 1-2 hours last night. I don't think there is enough caffeine in the world, certainly not in my house, to make me feel awake.

Good luck to all and their individual goals. I enjoy this event and am glad it is the same 'rooms' so I don't have to learn a new scene xD:p;)xD That doesn't mean I remember the existing ones but thanks for the spoiler. If I have time, I will try to refresh my memory. I will only attempt this event on pnp. I cannot keep up on both farms. Poor pony BillyWhiskers is being neglected these days, but Mom is doing well (at least as well as can be expected).

KaiCat33, joanc123, kibsnfebs and 6 others like this.
  13. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

Can't remember what was the last plant-based event I did, but I'm all in for this one!

I'm sure I suck at this game, so around 40.000 plants for me
    Thanks for the numbers @SahraB

edit: Plant times

05h30 | 04h24 | 02h45 | 02h12
    Normal...water... SG ......SG + water

Last edited: May 26, 2020
    KaiCat33, joanc123, kibsnfebs and 7 others like this.
  14. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Before applying SG to your crops please do not forget to activate the following!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. cats50

cats50 Regular

Thanks for all advice. I am in at least till I get seasonal reward points. After that I am out.

16. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Thank you Sahrab for the numbers and pictures. :inlove:

KaiCat33, joanc123, kibsnfebs and 5 others like this.
  17. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

I'm in. I like that it's just on the one field, because it means I don't have to completely stop everything else whilst I'm at it. Will top up a few of the lower-stock crops whilst using the CAC so that when I get to their group buffs I don't have to waste time

Nala777, KaiCat33, SahraB and 5 others like this.
  18. illy1996

I keep "milling" the figures around my head but coming up short. :(
    I do wish it was two fields ... :music:

Nala777, KaiCat33, SahraB and 4 others like this.
  19. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Good News!

Last thread I asked whether or not anyone had heard from sebe.

I sent an igm and a lone wilson for a couple of days.

sebe wrote!

All I could write back was: "thank you thank you thank you."

She wrote fine and was having a few RL challenges taking care of her family.

I must thank wilson for the efforts.

Wonderful wilson Wednesday is fast approaching and I was about ready to send out a whole team of wilsons. :)

I am just relieved to find sebe-the-sheep.

and I da care what you do with your junking. No junking on the broke farms for now!

20. illy1996

That's good news Broke! Thank you for sharing! :inlove:
    Thinking of you Sebe! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.