Feedback The Great Chase IX

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Mar 23, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

hiddenobjmar2022_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "The Great Chase" Event and Support Quest in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. solotime

solotime Count Count

I have enjoyed trying out this event, but the rewards were not good enough for me to keep going. Also I have experienced problems with clicking on the items. In other words, it would take me two clicks sometimes for the game to acknowledge it.

eijastiina likes this.
  3. howk01

howk01 Padavan

I do like this event but the right hand side is impossible to finish. I did a lot more than 90 games and did not even reach the half way mark.
    I found that the Greenhouse had a couple of glitches. Unless I found the wheelbarrow first I was unable to click on the puddle. The same with the open window. Had to get the beekeeper hat first. I also found the items on the Island are way too small. Very difficult to figure out what some of them were and you had to click right on top of them or they did not remove.
    I did like the Apartment. Items were large and scattered around like a real room. That is definetly a keeper!

4. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I like hidden object/ searching games. But to play such a lot of games at a stretch mechanically makes us exhausted - physically and mentally. So lost the urge to get 135 points for each game. Just wanted to finish the 90 games. Even that was tiring. I thought that I simply should start the mini game and leave the timer to end by itself. The number of mini games should be highly reduced.

5. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I'm not very good with these kinds of games. Anyway, I missed most of the harvests because I have a busy agenda, of course this is not an excuse. I played 87 games, I think it would be right to say narrowly missed. Congratulations to the farmers who finished.

imalattanhalka likes this.
  6. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I have always enjoyed this event, but I agree - the sheer quantity of games required is exhausting. I did not play nearly as hard this round as usual, just the games to get the Cloud Row, and did that with the find ten - the extra time involved in the find them all was just too much. I did enjoy the additions to the old scenes and love the apartment scene!

imalattanhalka likes this.
  7. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Great Master

I really hate the amount of time it takes to play all the mini games. I have issues with getting the item to clear with just 1 click so never do more than the find 10. I barely did the 50 for the cloud row before I just quit playing the mini game. The mini games are wearing me out after so many years of playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.