The Great Chase VI - Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Mar 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

The Great Chase VI - Strategy

The Great Chase VI

Event plant
    - Powder puff plant
    Plantable on 3 main lands only

Event drops -

1. Soot - from crops and trees on the 3 main lands only.
    2. Magnifying Glass - from trees on the 3 main lands only. (This drop is optional - not needed to finish the event.

Mill product
    Detective Tools - 465 Powder Puff Plants + 32 Soot

To get main game rewards, 90 games need to be played. So 90 mill products. Out of it 1 is given free. So for 89 games, it is

41,385 event plants
    2848 soot (drops from crops & trees)

To get the entire point rewards, we might need to play 213 games.

27525 points from 213 games,
    which means
    99,045 event plants (213 x 465 )
    6,816 Soots (213 x 32 )

Scenes & Solutions- from previous events. There might be changes. If so I will chane the pictures or intimate it here.

BBQ, Kitty Kadabra's Hut (new), Greenhouse, Archives, Winter Dinner, Temple and Bakery.

Bakery
    [​IMG]

Winter Dinner
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Approximately 100k of a 7.5 hour cropo_O

I don't see how it is possible without lots of farmwheel bonuses, boosters, SG, SSG, etc. There is "Hard" and then there is this:sleepy::oops:

Thanks One-Two for getting us started:)

Sue46, Willow, baw815 and 6 others like this.
  3. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Thank you OneTwo for the detailed info.
    :(o_O

Sue46, 12ss12, spotsbox and 2 others like this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thank you, One-Two, for all the info. ;)

I like the mini game so will plant the crop on two fields just so I can play that. I did look at the points prizes and wasn't at all impressed - not worth going all out for, as far as I am concerned. Second page (level 100) showed an Eagle Stall - is it me or is that lame? I know they cost 40 BBs but really! I just checked and somehow I have thirty of them without ever buying one! :p
    Slow, steady and enjoy, that's my strategy! :inlove:
    Good luck all! :)

Sue46, 12ss12, Brookeham and 3 others like this.
  5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you 12ss12 for the thread and the pictures of the rooms!:inlove: They are a big help! BP gives us 3 lands to work with so they can make the Crop and drop count foolishly high!o_O I will go for the "game rewards" and hope to play all 90 of them!! I will let the "Point rewards" just happen as they will! :) Good luck and happy farming!;)

Willow, 12ss12, Sue46 and 2 others like this.
  6. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

The right side prize list is almost completely meh! What were they thinking? Last year I spent googely gobs of green goo, propellers, RL moolah, etc. to get those BB trees on SL's farm. This year? whoop-de-doo. And there's no CR...just a + giver? At least we can put it on the playground, oh wait, no we can't.

So I'm in, going for it as far as I can get my farms, but I'm not going overboard.

and 12ss12 - thanks for starting the thread and for the photos of where things are!

Now as for the strategy part of my post: If you have not done this event before, or if this time you want to go as far as you can on the right side...the only way is to play the find all items game. Skip the other two. If there is one scene that works better for you, play it as much as you can while it is available.

Willow, 12ss12, Brookeham and 2 others like this.
  7. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

Thanks for the pictures and the calculations. The requirements seem insane for a 7,5 hour crop. (or any crop really). And apart from the crops, even playing 213 minigames that last 90 seconds each would take a LOT of time.

Oh well. Lucky this is just a game and not a full time job in which you must do every task.

Willow, 12ss12, baw815 and 3 others like this.
  8. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Since when? I must have missed the memo. :wuerg::pxD

As much as I want the 3 Piccolo boxes in the last 2 game levels, I will not stress over this event. My FOCD is (mostly) under control after 9 years, so if I decide to actually live life I won't freak out from missing too many harvests. I've never gotten up in the middle of the night to harvest...well, not intentionally anyway...and I won't change that now, my sleeping patterns are too messed up as it is. :p Over 41,000 plants and almost 3000 drops is absurd, and BP won't see any basket or goo purchases from me. My biggest decision for this one is whether to leave my magic glade full of the trees I put out for water drops, to maximize on magnifying glasses right away. Don't think I will, tho, I've never had too much difficulty getting them from the fringe trees I leave on my fields at all times. Good luck one and all!

(did anyone notice that this one is scheduled to start the 24th...of April?)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    Willow, 12ss12, Sue46 and 4 others like this.
  9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Yeah, like spotsbox, I missed that memo, too.

Oh lordy, unlike spotsbox, I get up in the middle of the night anyway, so why not harvest? Two nights ago I got up, I never turn any of the lights on, just felt my way to my office, harvested the event fields and MM fields on three farms, went to use the facilities before I went back to bed. In the meantime, my husband has gotten up and was in there, in the dark, said something as I came around the corner and scared the life right out of me. So then after my heart is racing a bazillion miles an hour, I get to go back to bed and try (TRY) to go back to sleep. pffft.

I am removing about half the extra trees I put out on the magic glade. So going to try to leave about 100 1x1 spaces for event plants. Will plant those last, after I have plenty to spare.

Willow, ctindaldavies, 12ss12 and 4 others like this.
  10. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Well, when I say I don't get up in the middle of the night to harvest, what I really mean is, I don't set my alarm to get up. The sad truth is, I usually only sleep about 5 hours at a time, on a good night, so I harvest at all hours of the clock. Also, my "night" usually starts about 6 a.m., lol. Even after 4 years trying, we just can't seem to get off night shifts. :p Which is fine by us, we both prefer nights, but the rest of the world seems to find that...odd. And it makes it difficult to get business done.

Trees uprooted, fields planted, ready for event. :) Just need to remember it starts an hour later.

Willow, 12ss12, sanddollar15 and 5 others like this.
  11. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I will do this event....but am not very excited about it. :sleepy: All those event plants! OMG!!! :oops:
    What I really do NOT like is all the levels that rewards of TEP. Since reaching 600(highest on Baha) over a year ago, there is NO motivation to level up!:(
    I really wish BP would add new levels to Baha!

Good luck to all farmers going for it!;)

12. baw815

baw815 Forum General

You know, I was excited about this event, till I saw how long the crop is. :wuerg: My enthusiasm is waning by the minute. Not sure I will do this one. If I do, it will be to go as far as I can with no special effort. This event is a big :sleepy:.

Willow, sanddollar15, 12ss12 and 3 others like this.
  13. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Well, I'm going to give it a go. I've got my fields prepped and I rarely ever rip out my magic glade. I'm in the process of sorting my Mom's house into items to sell and keep and then pack as I'm selling the house and moving in the next few months. So I'm pretty busy. Hopefully, I'll remember to harvest.

Willow, 12ss12, sanddollar15 and 3 others like this.
  14. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

What a great write up 12ss12! While I do enjoy the finding hidden items minigame, I think I am going to pass. I am still trying to build up stock in my barn! That and doing some farmers quests (which will also deplete my stock - awk!!). Good luck to everyone!

Willow, Clashstrummer, 12ss12 and 4 others like this.
  15. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I got 426 soots from fields full of trees.

16. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I got my first free game and wanted to try it but the button doesn't work, it doesn't do anything, it doesn't start the game, it doesn't let me change the minigame, nothing.

This event was very quickly and painlessly over for me.

I am using the client.

Edit: On a re-log-in it started straight in the minigame. Watch out for this!

imalattanhalka, dumbunny and 12ss12 like this.
  17. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Things have gone a bit wonky with the farm(s) as of this morning. So yes, janiksenpelatti is right - watch out and SLOW DOWN with the poking.

For those lamenting the number of crops needed and duration of the event crop...I'm thinking this is a "throwback" event! This is how we used to do events - all the fields, etc. I think we've become accustomed to the new way of doing things and now we will really appreciate events that only require a modicum of crops and one field so we can keep on with regular farming on the other fields.

18. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I didn't grasp that the magnifying glass was optional. I will be removing some trees after the next harvest. At the moment my glade is approx. 1/3 trees and my meadow is about 1/4. My initial harvest of turnips, foxtail millet, and Gentiana only netted me 250 soot and 20 magnifying glasses, which does not seem good enough.

Willow, 12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Holy cow! Kitty Cadabra's scene is gonna be the death of me. I cannot find the items asked for...what a mess!

Sue46 and 12ss12 like this.
  20. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I'm going to give this a go. I know I have no chance of finishing and getting any of the Piccolo boxes. But this can be planted on all fields instead of just one, and for once I'm okay on main field FSQs. I'll keep some trees going, but will put all of my stalls in storage and use the Harvest helper to build and plant a ton of 1x1 fields. :)

If I get to the halfway point on the list of rewards, I'll be doing better than usual. So that's my goal this time around. Wish me luck!

Sue46, dumbunny, Willow and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.