The Great Chase VII

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Jun 29, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

The Great Chase VII
    Starts: Wednesday, 30th of June at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Tuesday, 6th of July at 22:00 CEST (UTC+2)

FAQ

Event plant - Powder puff plant (6 hours) - main farm and magical glade ONLY.

Event drops -
    1. Soot - from crops and trees on the 3 main lands
    2. Magnifying Glass - from trees on the 3 main lands. This drop is optional and not required to finish the main event.

Mill product
    Detective Tools - 412 Powder Puff Plants + 28 Soot

Main Game rewards
    To get ALL main rewards (there are 2 piccolo boxes to be had) 90 games need to be played. So 90 mill products.
    To just get to the Cloud Row and the required givers, you need to complete 50 games.

1 Detective tool is provided free to get you started so numbers are based on 49 and 89 games respectively.
    50 games: 20,188 Powder Puff
    1,372 Soot

90 games: 36,668 Powder Puff
    2,492 Soot

To get the entire point rewards the fastest way is to play the ALL games option of finding 60 items. You will need to play a MINIMUM 204 games at full points (135).

27525 points from 204 games,
    which means
    84,048 event plants MINIMUM (204 x 412 )
    5,712 Soots MINIMUM (204 x 28 )

The scenes we are playing this time are
    Barn, Dinner, Farm, Garden, Island, Kitchen and Viking.
    I will try to track down solution shots shortly.

Barn

[​IMG]

Dinner

[​IMG]

Farm

[​IMG]

Garden

[​IMG]

Island
    (this one is mine reconstucted, so the names might be slightly different.)
    [​IMG]

Kitchen once again, translation wise I may have some of these a little wrong

[​IMG]

Viking
    ok, the translations didn't make sense on a few of these, so hopefully it is close.

[​IMG]

If anyone has any of the other locations saved on their pc etc, please let me know. Links on previous posts have been deactivated.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for doing the sums CT :wuerg: and for providing reminders of where/what everything is! :D

Piccolo Boxes coming in from all directions ... but not enough to tempt me to rip up my Glade and spend copious amounts of RM to complete this one! I will do what I can cos I do like the mini-game - and cos I can! I will be taking it all very coolly and enjoying the ride! :inlove:
    Good luck all! ;)

3. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

ctindaldavies
    Thanks for the calculation and the images.:)
    Now I'm asking the question that I was wondering about and what are your ideas.
    Is it a perennial herb for the drop or a high rated plant?
    please ideas:);):p

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you so much ctindaldivies, for your wonderful post and pictures!:inlove: I will attempt to do 90 games as long as I can get the crops grown and the soot is dropping like rain! lol and the water and manure are available! I will see how it goes! I never worry about the "Extra points" side, for me that takes the fun out of playing the game and adds too much pressure!.:p I just let whatever happens happen!
    c.ciftci, I usually plant the crop that takes the longest growing time that I have on my farm. I plant the "hydrangea" as it is my longest growing crop, but make sure it will be ready to harvest when the event starts as you will need the land to plant your event crop on! I hope that helps you! Good luck everyone!

5. ç.çiftçi

This conversation always passes between the players, either by tp or time.
    thank sanddollar15.

spotsbox, imalattanhalka and Sue46 like this.
  6. ag56

ag56 Forum Inhabitant

@illy1996 I agree, last time I got piccolo boxes it turned into magic tree.... waste of time and energy, magic trees are usless

7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Well, I don't know that I'd call a magic tree worthless - it's a guaranteed daily drop...takes up a 1x1 plot. I put mine on the baha giver fields. Does also award a small amount of EP/TEP. So it's "mostly worthless" to borrow a phrase from The Princess Bride.

I've been mulling it over while sewing my fingers to the bone...I'm going for the CR on this farm and sewinglady's. The other farms are sitting this one out. Yes, even the teenager farm is taking a break. In fact, all the baby farms may go fallow for the durating of the RL farmer's market.

I think I can manage 100 games (total over two farms) in the evenings. Not going to do the find all the items, either. Just can't care about the right side items. Not enough energy left.

8. ctindaldavies

Dinner is added. I am putting these together now on the fly some from memory and others trying to translate from Hungarian, so please forgive me if I have labelled something wrong. All scenes added now.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  9. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

This farm says: I am too playing this event! Don't know how far I'll take it, but as far as it goes...

10. ag56

ag56 Forum Inhabitant

@dumbunny Everyone has a different way to play this game so I understand if you like magic tree. However, you forgot that most of the events for the last half of a year magic tree did not give the drop item. Also, the EP/TEP value is 650 for 24 hrs, my fields are full of deco items that yield 2000 per 24 hrs.

imalattanhalka likes this.
  11. ç.çiftçi

I'm about to die from the heato_O
    it's hard to sit and play the game.
    but my luck was good i spent a lot of party tickets and got a hundred percent bonus
    I hope the other players have good luck.:);)

12. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

ag56: Didn't say I liked it - I said it wasn't completely worthless (PS - this is one of my other farms - dumbunny in disguise). Once you max out on Baha (or are close maxing out), it's something to put on the giver fields there - I've filled most of mine on dumbunny and sewinglady's farms with givers that actually give things, like crates cuz the TEP is no big deal at that point.

This is the problem with the piccolo box - the promise it holds as it sits in our inventory unused is great...could turn into a BB tree or a Thanks for the Help or a Jack o' Gifts. So the potential has us wanting them and acting like Smeagol ("my precious"). And then we plunk 'em down and harvest them 5 hours later and oh yay (read that with sarcasm) it's a magic tree, or a leaf dance. Again, not completely awful, but not what we were hoping it would turn out to be.

I've plunked down my share of piccolo boxes...and at least half the time, the result is 'meh'. Or worse (yes, there's worse than 'meh') - you get something really good - like a Jack o' Gifts - on a baby farm that really will never fully utilize it cuz you only harvest it once a day.

13. ctindaldavies

** Island (Tiki Hut) change **
    The volleyball has been moved this round, it is now very tiny and back at the base of the palm trees, next to the canoe.

14. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

My Two Piccolo Wonder Box gave me Dotted Parasol and External Treasure Hunt my other current one is Ingrid's Student

I dont recall anyone getting BB Tree yet from Piccolo Boxes I would say half of the prizes are useful and handy but the rest does not help with events when they arise

There are Pets that can help your Farm better that what some Piccola Wonder Boxes offer for Example i have Neon Butterfly Cocoon V gives +1 Stables every 72 Hours for 10 Hours

I wish i can win some of the older pets because they are not random in terms of Piccolo Wonder Boxes I won few of them from Renzo Fair, would be nice to win old pets during Events or Quests

I do pity those who are at level 600 on Bahm any TEP becomes Garbage/Trash/Rubbish and useless, Pointless etc

Thanks Ctindaldavies for starting this thread

It not my kind of Event to engage in lots of Clicking in these Mini Games, but i do it anyway just see how it goes in terms reaping event crops and drops:p

15. ç.çiftçi

piccolo box=festival of lights.
    The ghosts delayed again. I hope next time we all get a bb tree. As I said, dreams do not end, they are only postponed. my opinion.:);)

16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

That's the nicest way to put that, ever, c.ciftci!

Festival of lights is another giver that keeps on giving - after all the charges are used up, I replant them on the park because with buffs, I can generally get the EP over a mil or very close to it every day.

In the holy cow, what a perfect thing for a baby farm department, one of my baby farms got the floral giver that gives out 1 hour harvester coupons!

I have gotten a BB tree from piccolo boxes - only once - on sewinglady's farm.

Back on topic: I am having a hard time finding things. I think they moved some things, not just that soccer ball. And they've added things. It could also just be that I am thoroughly addlepated by the time I get to sitting down to play the mini-games as I've been gogogogo-going all day.

17. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Great Master

I was ready to start until I read the specs. 84K+ plants for a 6 hr crop is a lot of supergrow, lessee..around 14K every 24 hours on 2 fields? This is costly. I think I'm going to plant lilacs and watch some tv.

swCactus1 likes this.
  18. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I got a BB Tree from a Piccolo Box ... on one of my baby (non working!) farms! LOL! xD

19. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

Glad you can LOL illy. You are star!

swCactus1, mika-1986 and sanddollar15 like this.
  20. ctindaldavies

woo hoo @illy.

33 games down. :sleepy:

I haven't seen the Farm scene before, but besides some of the translations not being quite right, it was easy enough to remember where everything is. I put it down to solely spending well over an hour trying to work out what things were and label them. The Hungarian wording for the chain translates to "Pearl necklace"???!!! o_O
    It was the only thing left when I had done all the others and figured I would call it what it looks like. Good guess

swCactus1, Sue46 and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.