Feedback The Great Kaboom

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Mar 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "The Great Kaboom" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

The prizes along the way are pretty boring, but I am very excited by the prospect of the crate that is won from the CR. I think that will, over time, make up for the substandard prizes during the event. Having done some initial calculations this also seems very achievable (providing drops are good), which is an exciting change from the difficult events of late. Looking forward to it!

Erridge and Cassie101 like this.
  3. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

This event seems a little boring to me. My poor brain is getting burned out on event after event with hardly any breaks between. I am a long time player, almost 10 years. Still enough is enough, i may sit this one out and catch up on regular farming and complete a couple FSQ's.

Erridge likes this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I have to say that I like the look of this event - I think the prizes are pretty good. The Boxfish could be my first and I can always use another Stick Insect (who would ever have thought I would say that!) :D

I am also pretty keen to get the Season points (saves my stock of critters and crops). It will be a bit of a race to see which event gives me my first Boxfish! :p

The requirements are okay, do-able, as long as the drop rate stays at the level it has started, and well worth the work for the rewards. :music:

5. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

The design of this event is very cute, as usual. I second the appreciation for the opportunity for the boxfish. Aside from that, the prizes are not spectacular - but the amount of work involved is also not high, and I am very pleased with the current trend of events not just allowing for, but requiring, the placement of trees and pens in such a way that does not impede growing the crop needed for the event. I find this to be delightful. I also find that with a little careful thought, the drop rates have been excellent, and so far, this one is proving no different. I already have half the needed drops to complete the event. I also appreciate that there is a much, much less hectic schedule than there has been over the last couple years. Two thumbs up for a quiet, low-stress event that seems very achievable.

6. LillyMae2016

LillyMae2016 Someday Author

I was playing along doing this event and enjoying the event until I realized that I only had a few wooden crates. My fault. I had misread the FAQ, again, and had placed a lot of stables on my rainforest instead of trees. Overall the prizes are not the greatest except for the boxfish and stick pen. This event fits into my schedule and the required amounts of event crops, milled product, and other farm products/crops/animals are not to difficult for me to obtain. My only request is that there is some way to make the required pens, trees, crops, needed and where to place them in order to get the desired drops items are made more clearly understood in the FAQ.....like maybe red flashing letters so that people like me who don't pay enough attention don't miss that part of the event's needs in the FAQ. :)

Lea2191 and baw815 like this.
  7. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

There appears to be a trend which many players have been asking for. First, there rarely is one event on top of one another without a day or two without events. Second, the events that involve all the main fields or all the Baharama fields, or both are becoming rarer. Third, this one involved 2 fields that needed drops with normal farming. So it involved 4 fields but only two with special fields. This is another trend to have more events while simultaneously having normal farming.

Overall the events have recently improved in terms of more fun to participate, at least for me. I've actually been doing more quests recently without feeling stressed about it.

rosehaines53 likes this.
  8. illy1996

I agree with the above - I love that the drops come from fields that don't require the event crop and that we can continue normal farming on several fields. :)

My one gripe, and I have mentioned it before, is having to wait while the EP givers have used their charge before putting them on the CR. I have got used to this now and try to put them close to each other and where I can easily find them but I would still prefer to put them straight on the CR when I have finished the event. 8)

9. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

Agree with illy's point about the charged givers - although I will say, the 12 GBs from the charged giver this time makes up for it!

10. illy1996

I also agree that the prizes from the charged EP items are most welcome and too good to let go but surely we can have those and an item for the CR ... it's only a few more days of CR. :p

11. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

I finished this event. I Enjoyed the event. However I did have to spend BB I received in game from BB tree and FS quest.. I am convinced that the events are undoable unless RM is used. The game is no longer a "free" browser game. It should not be advertised as being a "free" browser game IMO. I remember a time when events where one did not have to pay money to complete events. Then Farmerama was a truely "free" browser game.

12. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Cassie101 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.