The Paths of Alchemy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Jul 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

Starts: Wednesday, 8th of July at 14:00 CEST
    Ends: Tuesday, 14th of July at 14:00 CEST

FAQ
    SOS

You will receive an Ancient Key when the event starts.[​IMG]
    You are free to choose which of the three game areas (green, yellow, purple) you want to use with this key.

After entering the Ancient Key, you will receive 9,999 tinctures equal to the color of the playing area.
    From this tincture and the flower bulbs you get at the start, you need to produce clover of the right color in the mill.

There is no booking of event crops. To grow the required crops, you need the Flower Bulb to craft the crops in the mill to get some starter seeds. Once you have as many starter seeds as you need, when harvested, you can continue to grow the event crops of that colour.

Choose the right clover in the mill very carefully, because with a bad decision you have to wait for hours for another flower bulb.

(Farm) Green Clover[​IMG]+ [​IMG] = [​IMG] Recipe 1: Ingredients: 1 x Green Tincture + 1 x Flower Bulb

(Bahamarama) Yellow Clover
    [​IMG]+ [​IMG] = [​IMG] Recipe 1: Ingredients: 1 x Yellow Tincture + 1 x Flower Bulb

(Fullmoon) Purple Clover[​IMG]+ [​IMG] = [​IMG] Recipe 1: Ingredients: 1 x Purple Tincture + 1 x Flower Bulb

Event Drop: Will-o’-the-Wisp
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees on the Main field, Bahamarama plantation and Full Moon field only!

Requirements:

Green path (Farm):

* Green Clovers
    500* Will-o’-the-Wisps
    1* Ancient Key

Yellow path (Bahamarama):

* Yellow Clovers
    500* Will-o’-the-Wisps
    1* Ancient Key

Purple path (Fullmoon):

* Purple Clovers
    500* Will-o’-the-Wisps
    1* Ancient Key

+ 350* Will-o’-the-Wisps

Total Requirements:

* Green Clovers
    2680* Yellow Clovers
    3440* Purple Clovers
    1,850* Will-o’-the-Wisps
    3* Ancient Keys

Good luck everyone.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  2. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Baron

Thanks SahraB :)

Thanks once again SahraB for your math and inspiration:) I started with Yellow path and now almost nearing finishing point of Green path:D

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    Sue46, farmlily3, KaiCat33 and 7 others like this.
  3. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Thank you for doing the numbers SahraB. None of my farms are doing this event.

farmlily3, KaiCat33, Mooboy and 6 others like this.
  4. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Thank you SahraB :inlove:

farmlily3, KaiCat33, Mooboy and 6 others like this.
  5. pepsishot

pepsishot Forum Expert

I'll be skipping this event to refill my barn. I'd also like to make a little headway on some of my MM projects. I need a hellhound and some other pens.

6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks SahraB, I will be sitting this one out too! Good luck to those doing the event and Happy Farming everyone!:music:

Nala777, farmlily3, KaiCat33 and 6 others like this.
  7. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Thank you SahraB for all the figuring out stuff!!

Nala777, farmlily3, joanc123 and 6 others like this.
  8. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thank you SahraB for shining a little light on this fairly complex (for me) event. ;)
    I'm in, at least for the Baha bit and maybe more if the event proves to be enjoyable! :p

I'm a little unsure about the "starter seeds". Are they the only way you can get seeds to plant or do you they behave as normal once you have the first ones milled - that is, you can plant the seeds that you grow without having to mill any more? Sorry, don't think I am being clear on this - it's a little early for me. :music:

Nala777, farmlily3, joanc123 and 8 others like this.
  9. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Illy, I guess/hope so.

10. MizSeekerNC

MizSeekerNC Forum Apprentice

My head kinda imploded reading the FAQ. So should we start with the Yellow crop as that is the first step required? I fear I will screw this up like I did the Baha event with the freezer and the drinks. UGH!

Nala777, farmlily3, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  11. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I have harvested my overnight crops and planted 90 minute crops until I can get my head around this. Hubby is hovering for his dinner!

Cassie101, Nala777, farmlily3 and 5 others like this.
  12. depocu_74

depocu_74 Forum Apprentice

activity plant does not appear in inventory,why??

ID 207771
    [​IMG]

13. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

You have to start the event with the Key making sure you are starting with your selected type (Baha, Main, MM), collect your Tinctures and then mill the seeds so that you can plant them. I think! o_O

14. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

I was the same but I think I've got my head around it now.
    I don't think you can mess this one up. As far as I can tell, the keys and the event crops are just a mechanism which only allow you to do one path at a time. You don't have to start with the yellow path, that's just numbered first because they had to choose one of the paths to go first in the numbering system. I'm doing the Full Moon path first because I don't have a lot of stuff I want to do with the full moon area.

-edit-

Having started this event, this is in fact a completely normal event except that you can only work on one arm of the spiral at a time. It does not matter at all which branch you do first, and you can't mess it up (at least, you can't mess the first branch up. For the second branch you could theoretically mess it up a bit by keeping milling the crops for the first branch, but it's very unlikely and the flower bulbs re-spawn after a few hours anyway so you can't completly mess it up)
    If you're confused by the FAQs don't worry, just unlock any branch you like and it will work out from there.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  15. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

My main farms are giving it a try. I think there was a very similar event a while back - it had torches... at first that one seemed daunting, but turned out to be easy to do...so I'm hoping this version is the same.

Edited to add: for those wanting to work on their Moonlight Mania fields: choose the purple path LAST! This farm went yellow first, sewinglady's is trying green first. That gives us time to work on MM regular stuff for at least a couple days (near as I can figure). My other line of reasoning for this is that if I am not able to finish the event, at least I haven't wasted time planting event crops on MM fields. So if time is short and I won't be able to finish the purple part, I won't even start it.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    Mooboy, Cassie101, Nala777 and 4 others like this.
  16. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

It's been a while since I've done an Event or more than plant event crops for the EP's, but I have some time now (of course it would be NOW! lol), so I'll just do what I can with this one. I think what is so confusing at first is - where to FIND everything to get started!

The KEY that we get when logging in is not in the usual Decorations or barn, etc. We find it when we go to the actual event....and - there it is! - collect it, and go to your chosen field, and you will be able to mill the seeds...in ONE second flat! Just plant the seeds in your prepared field.....
    Lol - fastest milling time we will ever see!! :))

Mooboy, KaiCat33, Cassie101 and 2 others like this.
  17. happycallie

happycallie Forum Great Master

I used all my bulbs to make the green seed now I have no bulbs to make yellow or purple. Can anybody tell me what to do?
    Thanks
    happycallie.ID #44901803

KaiCat33, Cassie101 and Nala777 like this.
  18. RowSie

RowSie Regular

Hello Happycallie, I did the same thing, this is what says at the FAQ:

"Every player will receive 5 Flower Bulbs at the start of event. If you drop under 5 bulbs the system will check every 5 hours and replenish up to 5 bulbs."

So you will need to wait until the system replenishes it for you. I think you will need to wait until you are done with the green path completely before getting the necessary tinctures to produce the seeds for either yellow or purple paths though. You might keep using the bulbs to produce additional green seeds until you have enough to plant the full field of green seeds.

Hope it helps!
    Happy farming!
    @};-'------

19. porkchop2

porkchop2 Padavan

I started all farms on the yellow path as I wanted the stables. Not sure I like this event yet. Waiting 5 hours for bulbs and having 9999 of one color tincture...why so many am I missing something. I know I can add five plants every 5 hours until I open another color but seems silly.

KaiCat33, Nala777 and sanddollar15 like this.
  20. Bhodho

Bhodho Count Count

What is an event???
    8)8)8)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.