Feedback The Riff of Destiny

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Mar 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

fmlayermar2021_news_event.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "The Riff of Destiny" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. alpenliebe

alpenliebe Someday Author

+ Eerie Wonder trees
    + Piccolo box

- No cloud row >:(:(:cry:

3. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

I wanted the piccolo box. I think this event was a little too short. Not enough time to harvest the amount of products and drops from only one field. One step and I would have been finished. However, I have a full time job and cant harvest 24/7. An event I didnt finish

4. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I always love the MM events. This one was fun and enjoyable. And personally, I'm delighted with not having another cloud row that gives just EP. However, having just started a baby farm, I am remembering a lot of things about why I farm exactly the way I do. Events, on the whole, are not doable without the use of CAC and 1x1. Which in turn sort of makes the harvester a prerequisite. I have always felt this way, but with the baby farm, I REALLY note this. It takes away from the fun, this not being able to feel like you have a fighting chance. Combining that with the fact that I can no longer play on my phone, I have a lot more empathy for "normal" players. I have always considered myself a hardcore player. I log in multiple times a day, buy the harvester and freely admit that I would not play without it. I have been at this for nine years and change. I have stuck it out through all kinds of changes. But these multiple events at a time, with demands that cannot be met by people with real lives. It is disheartening. I love this game. I will always play it, in some form. But my play has already changed. And I see it changing more, if the events don't become more enjoyable.

5. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I too love doing MM Events, I also sad not able to play this game on my Phone it was handy when you are out on your travels.

I got Brand New Two in One Laptop, it is much heavy to take with me we shall see when Lockdown is lifted

I am a Spooky Hoarder, Though cannot sell anything into the market lol, Eerie Wonder Trees got me Grave Candle Tree These Actually only come in handy when MM Events are not running Bizarrely as All MM Events dont run long enough to reap Grave Candles

I completed this event with roughly three days of this event to spare, It helps a lot by having Mushroom Forest to work on Spooky Quests

Bigpoint this is a Quest and Suggestion about Jacks Shop, There are several Givers that are out of date, which hardly making a difference to our style of game play as we can obtain much better givers from Barter and Gifts and Piccolo Boxes;)

I actually Consume more Green Goo, Suzy Super and Super Mulch on Spooky Stuff because they always short timed events, Compared to doing normal Events.

Also Buffs that boost SuperGrow and Super Mulch helps a lot too, As always love Cloud Rows that have buff boosters as i also grown tired on Cloud Rows that Gives EP only, Should have offered a Spooky Crates at least, But these Givers was placed in Haunted Manor as we have Buffs that Boosts The EP is generate......Two of my dislikes of Cloud Rows is 1) Cannot use any Buffs on Cloud Rows.....2) They are becoming more cumbersome to clicking each cloud row as we cannot harvest them using normal harvester, Only when i am using Harvester Vouchers :p

Clashstrummer likes this.
  6. alpenliebe

Well I wont ever agree no reward is better than a bad reward. Complaining when you do not know what you exactly want is useless, in my opinion ;);)
    Cute graphics are great, but it is not why we harvest 3/4/5 times a day :)

Clashstrummer likes this.
  7. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Cloud row is cloud row. I don't think we can have too many. Especially not ones that give EP - you know how much EP you need to level up once you get up in the 200 levels? Billions. BILLIONS! Moar EP is Moar EP. Of course, not all of us care about leveling up. For some reason, I do.

So Yes, I would have liked a cloud row as a prize in this event. But, it was a doable event in the time given - well, so long as you got up in the middle of the night and harvested the event field and MM fields. At least there were TWO reasons to get up in the night and harvest.

I appreciated the week of MM - was able to do this event plus keep trees and stables/workshops out and harvest regular MM crops on the other field, so all around, it was good.

8. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I liked the event and since my haunted manor field is more than half empty I was glad to get some giver items for it. In general, I liked the prizes with the exception of the diamond buff item. Why is it diamond level? Makes it almost useless as far as I can see. With such little playtime on the moonlight fields, I can't see giving up harvest bonuses for an EP bonus. Not to mention one that is not valid for the main farm either. It's a cute idea but it should have been silver level, not diamond.

Sue46, Mooboy, baw815 and 2 others like this.
  9. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I personally liked not having a cloud row for this. Like Clashstrummer, my Haunted Manor is fairly empty, I enjoyed having 3 extra givers for it. Would have preferred slightly less crop requirements. I was able to use SSG (Suzy's) a couple times to make it easier for me. I WON'T set my alarm and get up in the middle of the night just to harvest. I disturb other people if I do that. It's just a game, not my life or livelihood!!

Sue46, Mooboy and Clashstrummer like this.
  10. alpenliebe

I see a Company asking, What do you want?
    And then people answering, I play it extremely hard, in my own special way, but I am somewhat not happy.
    Or even,
    no one will ever force me to consider a game more important than my own life. I don't even care! But..I'm still unhappy.
    BigPoint is asking us, again and again: WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT? :D
    NO ANSWER

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.