Feedback The Scribbler

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Mar 31, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "The Scribbler" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

No Prank this year ??? Lord knows we could have used some levity during these times of trouble.
    Humor has always taken a load off of people's minds... even if for a few fleeting moments.

3. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

I was also looking forward to that. However I like the search for the scribbler, well done! :)

4. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

It's early. There may be more pranks later. I am in the USA and this event wasn't supposed to start yet. However it does look like it will a good and unique event. Well done BP!!

5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

The search for the Scribbler was a lot of fun! Well done BP!

Banjoman likes this.
  6. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Indeed, the search was splendid. Very creative, and challenging.

Banjoman likes this.
  7. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Connoisseur

Scribbler search was a blast. Love the plants too!

8. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I did enjoy the Scribbler search too but I think it could have gone on a little longer for those people who just weren't around for that particular 24 hours. :eek:

I am enjoying the event and particularly like that we can tackle it how we want, take the longer route or the shorter route or a bit of both. :D
    I am on cue to finish tomorrow using mainly the longer crops. :)
    Big positives: no drops and no milling! :inlove:
    The Scribble Crates were a bit of a laugh! xD

Banjoman and Cassie101 like this.
  9. 456farmer123

456farmer123 Padavan

Quick question: is crate o'scribbler our April fool's gift? Because when I opened my crate o'scribbler, I get more crate o'scribbler. Sometimes it seems like a never ending loop?

On another note, I enjoyed this event very much. It's stress free....except for opening the crate o'scribbler. Well done Farmerama team!

10. AuntMoe

AuntMoe Junior Expert

I loved The Scribbler. The graphics were exceptionally cute! The seek and find was good fun and the Crates 'o Scribbler are an awesomely infuriating April's Fool joke! I liked that you could pick how attentive to the crops you wanted to be. I know alot of the world has some extra time right now but some of us don't so thanks for that. Great job everyone. Stay Sanitized!

11. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.