"The Snow Mouse" Daily Quests

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by yusufça, Jan 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yusufça

yusufça Junior Expert

[​IMG]
    There will be 6 daily Quests, each one lasting 24 hours:
    Quest 1 - 6th of January at 14:00 CEST - 7th of January at 14:00 CEST
    Quest 2 - 7th of January at 14:00 CEST - 8th of January at 14:00 CEST
    Quest 3 - 8th of January at 14:00 CEST - 9th of January at 14:00 CEST
    Quest 4 - 9th of January at 14:00 CEST - 10th of January at 14:00 CEST
    Quest 5 - 10th of January at 14:00 CEST - 11th of January at 14:00 CEST
    Quest 6 - 11th of January at 14:00 CEST - 12th of January at 14:00 CEST

FAQ
    SOS

Quests Requirements
    [​IMG]20 x Sheep
    270 x Snowflakes
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees on the Main field only!
    [​IMG]1,740 Mushrooms
    2,010 x Sprouting Snowman Time: 5 hours plantable on the Green Meadow only!
    [​IMG]2,000 x Sprouting Snowman Time: 5 hours plantable on the Green Meadow only!
    285 x Pickaxes
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees on the Main field only!
    23 Lynxes
    [​IMG]1,110 x Radishes
    1,340 x Ice Flowers
    Time: 6 hours plantable on the Green Meadow only!
    [​IMG]280 x Melted Snowman
    You will also receive 1 x Melted Snowman with each breeding process completed.
    1,320 x Ice Flowers
    Time: 6 hours plantable on the Green Meadow only!
    20 x Camels
    [​IMG]1,970 x Popsicle Plants
    Time: 5 hours plantable on the Green Meadow only!
    1,660 x Sage

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    fatoş55, habalala, trishap58 and 8 others like this.
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi yusufca, Thanks for starting the thread and and crunching the numbers!:inlove: Good Luck everyone!

trishap58 and yusufça like this.
  3. yusufça

yusufça Junior Expert

For those who just want to get the cloud row

Note: If quests 2 - 4 - 6 are completed, it is possible to get the cloud row and all deco items.

4. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I've got jury duty starting tomorrow so I anticipate not having many turnovers. I have the animals and the crops it's the drops I'm thinking of. Is carnation still the way to go for the overnight crop to maximize drops?

5. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

Thanks for the thread!

For new players this event might be good. I'll skip it as there's nothing offered in the rewards my farm can or will benefit from.

sanddollar15 and BlackCaviar like this.
  6. baw815

baw815 Forum General

I for one and going to try. I hope I can complete this. I looks like I just need the Green Meadow for this so can grow necessary other items on the other fields. If so I'm in. After my hiatus I could use some of the rewards especially the mystery stables and trees. If needed more than Green Meadow, not so sure.

Thanks for starting the thread yusefca. ;)

sanddollar15 and Clashstrummer like this.
  7. alpenliebe

alpenliebe Someday Author

this is perfect thanks for the thread!

8. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

Wish I could farm. Cannot access any of my farms at all. So it's a big NOPE for me.

Sue46 likes this.
  9. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

Finally was able to get in on sewinglady's farm. Today's quest needs drops from the mainland field only. And it's not an exorbitant amount. So just get in and harvest that field - and replant with something longish - I put in foxtail lily (at 9½ hours) on that farm and I only need about 100 more drops to finish the quest.

Sue46, Mooboy, trishap58 and 2 others like this.
  10. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Drops seem a bit low to me....89 from Aramanth (30 hour crop) :(

11. Clashstrummer

I got the same amount from carnations, just an FYI for you.

12. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Head slap moment, or senior moment. xD I thought the event started tomorrow, so I had animal stables on my main, 11 drops total. xD :cry: xD

sanddollar15 and goddes like this.
  13. Clashstrummer

The drop rate is impossible, with 9 hours left and I still need 110 snowflakes. I probably started too late this morning for this to even be possible.

Mooboy, Sue46, sanddollar15 and 2 others like this.
  14. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

those who are short on drops can use green energy with refinement enabled for instant drops as need 5% Supergrow effective cloud row in refinement field try activate 25% Supergrow booster if not try 20% booster this is the nuking tactic I always resort to this when any given event is shortfall of drops

15. cats50

cats50 Regular

i had long term crops out on all four farms and still had to nuke twice 10 hour crops and still not done. One farm is done and three other still need drops???? All farms are set the same maxed trophy and howie also. Makes no sense that one is done and I am up all night trying to get other three finished.

baw815, Mooboy and sanddollar15 like this.
  16. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

i don't think howie donuts actually helps boosts better drops they have remote chance to boost drops that chance is very slim

I cannot emphasis. enough that it is essential to used refinement crop, combined 6% effective buff and 4% effective buff.slot into two silver slots also active clouds that reduces crop growing times combined with manure.and water

Clashstrummer and dumbunny like this.
  17. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I did finish comfortably, but the slow start due to problems of being able to log in and stay logged in did have an impact on being able to harvest on time. I am normally an early riser and can harvest prior to an event's end, but I don't always want to rely on that final harvest as Mom's care is a priority and I can't guarantee when and how long I can be at the computer.

I do have refined carnations for instant crops, but my cloud row is not ready until today. I was growing aramanth for a quest and believed it would produce outstanding results without having to worry about drops or instant refined crops. This morning's harvest was 115 drops so have some left over :)

All is well and I'm ready to move on to Day 2 :)

baw815 likes this.
  18. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Yusufça for doing the sums ... I'm in but some of it looks quite "challenging" especially as we all lost time yesterday at the start. For some that might have meant a couple of hours, for others probably a lot more. -.-

I got just over 100 drops from Clematis yesterday and after an overnight crop of Emmer, I only needed another 50 or so Snowflakes. I had another field of Clematis but when I harvested them, I was still two short! I did nuke them so maybe you get more drops if they go to their proper time. :p
    Of course, my maths might have been a bit iffy ... :D

I have now finished the first event and, even though I messed up my timing on the field that I need for the event crops (meaning I will have to start a whole 25 minutes late!), I am confident that that one should be manageable. We shall see. :music:
    Good luck all! ;)

Mooboy likes this.
  19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I got up late (again, heavy sigh)...so I've got the event crop in with green goo buffs in the gold slots and I'm gonna cross my fingers.

Unless I'm mistaken, we only have to get through the gold level on page 2. So do silver on page 1, then silver and gold on page 2 - skip the rest if you don't have the resources.

edited to add: Just looked at the FAQ again - We need that second Ice Home so gotta do all the steps on page 2.

AND do not stop growing the snowmen - we need gazillions of them for tomorrow's quest, too! Grow Grow Grow!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
    baw815, Clashstrummer and Brookeham like this.
  20. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I was never a fan of 24 h quests when the game was working properly but now that you can't access the game through the mobile and the basic functionality of harvesting is so iffy I would personally not choose to plan them at all if I was in the game development team.

Anything with short term plant requirements would be a no-no to me. Something that you can do from the barn and drops that you get from planting whatever suits your schedule best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.