Feedback The Tangled Tavern

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, May 11, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

bahalayermay2022_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "The Tangled Tavern" Event and Support Quest in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi, incase you are interested in this feed back, my thought is, the number of drops needed is crazy high and the drop
    rate is crazy low so for me it takes all the fun out of this event! For me an event should be fun, have good prizes to match the required time one needs to spend on the farm to get it done. This event does none of that, it is not fun and very time consuming!
    Seriously, I just harvested the 24hour Ixora flower, with 4 howies and a full field of crops and only got 157 compasses this is why farmers are not happy! and I just waisted all that time!

Last edited: May 16, 2022
  3. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

Drops are terrible.

4. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

The drop ratio is beyond words. Not a fun event and I've lost all motivation to finish...because I know I can't.

PS: This event is feels tangled.

Last edited: May 16, 2022
  5. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

I do not like this event. The drop rate is ridiculous. There is no way I'm going to finish it. I may get it half done. The terrible drop rate took all the fun from the event.

6. tlcsquared

tlcsquared Padavan

The drop rate is way too low. >:(I doubt I will be able to even get half done:mad:...which means no cloud row:cry:

sanddollar15 and Laurelei like this.
  7. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

Everything they said.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  8. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

Hated it. 10 hours left and havent even got to the midway point. I also only have 400 compass'. I dont understand why you guys are not getting the messages that we are sending about the quality or lack of, the games we are playing. Obviously the goal is to lose players.

9. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

Drop rate :cry:

10. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

The number of drops to do the whole event is 200 more than the last event, 1660 compasses is just insane, it is very cruel to give us events with high amount of drops, it does not help the fact give us poor drop rates growing event crops or normal crops

I only did half of this event it took me nearly whole event getting 850 compasses let alone 1660 of them i will ignore this kind of event i wont be the only one feeling disappointed with this event :cry::cry:>:(>:(

11. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

Finished the event on all three of my farms up to the second last step but I did struggle at the last to finish growing crops. Probably if I had of stay up extra late and gotten up extra early I could have snuck in another 4hr crop each day but then events just get to be like hard, hard, hard work and for me that not the point of playing. I don't mind working hard but want it to be fun (and sleep) as well.

Not even close (about half way) with drops to complete the last step for the Piccolo Box. For me the drop rate seemed about what I would expect from 4hr and 8hr crops as well as longer crops overnight and the fact Baha only has 188 1x1 fields as opposed to 202 on mainland so I think the requirements were too high really. Even if I had done those extra harvests on crops I still wouldn't have had enough compasses to finish.

But overall the event was OK and I was happy enough with my rewards :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.