The Thrill of the Game

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Aug 24, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

FAQ

Event Crop: Fly Agaric
    Time: 6 hours / Plantable on the Main land only!

Event Drop: Empty Potion Bottle
    You will get these drops while harvesting your crops and trees on the 3 main lands only!

Mill Product: Stone-cold Drink
    Ingredients: 300 x Fly Agarics + 30 x Empty Potion Bottles

Note: Each player will receive 1 x Stone-cold Drink at start of Event to try out the mini game.

Total needed for main progress bar:
    49 - 1 = 48 x Stone-cold Drinks
    48 x 300 = 14,400 x Fly Agarics
    48 x 30 = 1,440 x Empty Potion Bottles

[​IMG]

You'll get 35 Star Coins for every game you play. Bonus Coins depend on the amount of turns it took you to finish the game.

11 or less = 8 star coins
    12-14 = 6 star coins
    15-17 = 5 star coins
    18-20 = 4 star coins
    21 or more = 0 star coins

Good Luck!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2022
  2. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

as with previous versions of this pairs game i have found the following to be true:
    mill lots of game passes then play multiple games one after another recording the positions in each game on paper... you will eventually see a pattern emerge and this will help you anticipate where the pairs will be from turning a couple of cards over at the start of each game. this will help you complete each game quicker and thus earn more bonus coins.

3. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

The Thrill of the Game holds no thrill for me. No cloud row, deco items that are EP/TEP boosters only, one deco item that has limited charges, no Piccolo Wonder box. So for me, I'll pass.

*WisdomTree*, MARLYMAR and dumbunny like this.
  4. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I like event crops only on one field, but drops on all three. I can still work on restocking my barn, focus on long-duration. I only have one walrus, so another one would be great. Even though I don't have the best of luck with wonder trees/stables, I don't have the Scarlet Wisteria or the Cucumber trees, and only one Okapi. So it's worth a try to buy those wonder stables/trees to give it a try. So, I'm in.

14,400 event crops on one field is about 24 harvests with CAC, average of 4 per day - so that's tight for a 6-hour crop (just under 5 hours with water). Hopefully, the spinning wheel will bring me luck!
    Average of 240 drops needed per day shouldn't be a problem since long duration crops can be placed on 2 fields

Fingers crossed! o_O and good luck to all! :inlove:

5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thank you *WisdomTree* for starting this thread. I am in, the Walrus Pool is the main attraction but also the fact that only one field is needed for event crops plus getting drops from the other fields is a bonus! :)
    Good luck all - let's hope the Farm Wheel gives us all a helping hand! :D

6. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I just removed my animals and put the fields, I think I realized the activity a little late. I think I will, I wish everyone to reach their goal good luck

7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks WisdomTree for starting the thread and crunching the numbers! I will do the event because I can lol.:music: Good luck to all doing it too;)
    also a Reminder that the MM fields are open from 8-25 to 8-31. Happy farming everyone!

8. illy1996

I just decided that my two baby farms will try to get the Walrus Pools too - can never have enough! No preparations done, let's see hw far they get! xD

9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I'm grateful for a full week of Moonlight Mania. I'm going to start this event, but we'll see how far I get. Not my favorite type of event, that's for sure.

Thanks for starting the thread, WisdomTree!

Edited to add: Played a few of the mini-games - it doesn't seem near as hard as the previous versions of this event - I think the items on a dark background help, plus they are very different from each other so easier to remember - didn't have to write anything down!

Also, my farms are wonky this morning - overloaded servers with everyone playing on account of the MM? Not sure...hitting refresh every few minutes.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
  10. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Is that OLD that picture in FAQ ? It "says" / "looks" that star coins numbers are ALL -2 of those mentioned ABOVE in Quote...

So "every game result is 35+6=41 or is it only 35+4=39?

Yes, use paper&pen, mark every move/result -->> and You really can´t do worse than 14 moves! That is pure Math!

But is 12-14 "moves" that +6 SC´s !?!?

*WisdomTree* and upa70 like this.
  11. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

It is 35+6.

You can find chart behind ? in game, you need to look second page to see it.

12. illy1996

Finished on this farm using CFs and the usual SG and SSG combo. Also used a 100% Overall Harvest Bonus and a couple of 100% Plant Bonuses to speed things up a bit - it also helped with the long term crops I am using for an FSQ so win win as far as I'm concerned! :music:

Baby farms used a similar tactic and managed to get enough crops for the Walrus but, as Carnations are their highest level plants, plus they didn't prepare beforehand, are lagging behind on drops but one will get the Walrus today, the other may get it today or tomorrow morning so I am happy with that! They can go back to fallow farms after that! :p

Hope you have all been lucky with the Farm Wheel - the babies got some, this farm less, but all good in the end! :inlove:

13. sanddollar15

I finished the event. I got 1,972 coins:p which was more than enough for me to buy everything I wanted or needed for my farm.
    I don't use paper or pencil or over think it, I just have fun and use my memory!!xD Congrats to all who have finished and good luck to those still doing the event!

14. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Finished - 63 games - All sold Out - 5 coins extra. No SG-crops in Fields. So just FINE !

(but... girlfriend tells... please play to me , play to me...I can´t... she can, I know... EDIT: and local time now 2.26 in night!)

15. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Memory? What's that?? :pxD I have a saying which my husband hates, due to my notoriously bad memory. When I can't find something, I always say "it's not lost, just temporarily misplaced". Unfortunately, my memory became temporarily misplaced many, many years ago. :wuerg:xDxD

Still working this one, almost half the decks needed are milled. Maybe I'll finish, maybe not, ok with it either way. Now to find time to play the mini game...

16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Sewinglady's farm got enough of the event crop to mill the last two for 49 games - when I got up and harvested in the middle of the night - who needs sleep?

This farm and PM23 are giving up and just playing off what they have milled. Same with a couple of my baby farms. Just happy to have gotten some goodies.

Honestly, this has been a nice change and the week's worth of MM has gotten two of my baby farms enough goods to open a section of the Mushroom forest.

Oh yeah - it is possible to put the givers from this event on the pet playground.

I have a busy week planned. Halloween and Fall merchandise is in the queue in the sewing room. We had quite the eventful Saturday at the RL farmer's market this past weekend. Wind picked up around 10 a.m. and many of us vendors lost canopies, display pieces and some of us even lost merchandise (we often joke that it would blow to Belt - small town immediately east of here). My husband and I were as prepared as we could be, having watched the local weather forecast the night before, plus not our first day in Great Falls (known for our windy weather), but one of my mannequins was broken in that first major gust and my mirror needed some TLC - all repaired now. At least that mirror didn't break, just lost its backing (whew!).

17. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

I must say I did this activity for the walrus pool and I just bought it. I didn't get bonuses or use anything extra on the wheel. Sanddollar15 really congrats your memory is great and I love your mention of spotsbox. I don't have a good memory either. It's not lost, it's temporarily misplaced. I think I should use it from now on. I congratulate those who finished the event and wish success to those who continue.

18. sanddollar15

Thanks for your kind words but really, I am just like you and spotsbox. I have good days and bad lol:oops: doing this event it was kind of there!:music: I think most of us wanted the Walrus. Congrats to all who were able to get one...or more if you have baby farms!;)

19. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have took my time with this event, I Managed to mill 49 games ;)xD lovely to get Walrus Stable wish get another one with Star Coins

Now i shall expand my Pet Playground for these extra buff boosters ;)xD

Well Done to All who have done this event, I did not fret over the memory skills for this game there is not much in it between 39, 40 or 41 Star Coins per Game :p;)

This Mini Game is good an healthy for Brain Training to keep our memory Healthy xDxDxD

20. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

991 drops overload - and sometimes we needed 991 drops MORE "asap"... but 100% done.

spotsbox likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.