Feedback The Topiary Conundrum

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Apr 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

breedingqapr2021q1_news_quest.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "The Topiary Conundrum" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. xiop

xiop Active Author

Regarding this event, I am just not willing to spend ridiculous amounts of PF. It is very hard to win it and it takes a long time to mill, the only way I would participate in this event would be if I had loads of PF which would mean I have to buy it with real money, which I won't. Furthermore, there are other 2 events going on, how many things do you want us to do at the same time?
    For me, completing these events is unrealistic, so I just ignore them. Perhaps others feel differently...

goddes and Laurelei like this.
  3. BlackCaviar

BlackCaviar Forum Overlooker

I have no idea why feedback is requested when all BP does is the opposite of what we comment.

4. RowSie

RowSie Regular

1. I do not like timed quests.
    2. I like timed quests even less when I have to remember they exist only on Fridays!

Laurelei and baw815 like this.
  5. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I hate it when the end time is different from almost all of the other quests. I always seem to miss the last part because I'm used to having the evening to finish up when a quest ends in the wee hours of the night for me (as is the norm).

6. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I'm enjoying these little weekend events especially since you are including a baby boom during them. Might not be the popular opinion but it's mine.

7. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I always enjoy breeding quests. These don't have really high demands and we get to keep what we breed, so as long as a Baby Boom comes with it, I'm happy. I do concur, however, that it would be nice to have all the start and stop times the same from event to event. It makes it that much easier to plan.

8. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

This was a good event without needing too much time spent on it. Thankyou.

9. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

Offering a Powerfeed sale for only 4 hours is ridiculous. Obviously this will be during sleeping hours for some players - like me, midnight to 4 a.m. Having to wait until the next day is unfair. It is too close to the end of the event and after the baby boom has ended. Why not just offer it for a 24 hour block of time? That way, no matter what time zone you are in, you can buy it closer to the beginning of the event and NOT during the middle of the night, and allows us all to take advantage of the baby boom. The way it is just smacks of unfairness! adding to the discontentment of long term players. . ..

Unless you don't want some of us to spend money on buying powerfeed????!!!

Last edited: May 1, 2021
    goddes and farmerumf like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.