There has to be a better way to play...

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by elimeno, Feb 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

This is incredibly frustrating. BTW F5 does not work to refresh. I have to constantly log on and off, freezes all the times...and I am confident there is a glitch in the market...there is still no mice for sale...over a month now...that's not normal...I also have a glitch in my haunted manor...the giver is on the field but u cant see it, delete it, move it...it is dead space and u cant place another giver on that spot

There has to be a better way...this has increased my stress two-fold instead of helping

Sue46 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello elimeno,

Do you have the same issue when using the Browser and the downloadable client? Are you playing on a PC or Mac? F5 works on both clients, could it be your keyboard that is not working properly?

If using a browser, have you also tried clearing your browser cache and cookies and made sure that your browser is up to date?

Can I assist you further?

3. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

HI
    I am using the download on a PC and browser is google. I do not have an issue with my keyboard. I know there is nothing you can do with all these/ But if you can pass the info that would be great. It is incredibly frustrating

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

I will forward this to the Game Team, but it is not a general issue/bug or there would be many more complaints from the other language teams.

~closing thread as passed onto Devs~

elimeno likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.