Tier 40 of Gift Giving Season

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by carmen0822, Jan 1, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carmen0822

carmen0822 Advanced

Hi guys, firstly a very happy new year to you all and all the best wishes for health and prosperity in 2021 :)

My question concerns the last tier in the Gift Giving season.... the layer is repeatable according to the FAQ, but it there a limit? As now I see there are ticks at each winning item in the last tier too (I think I have repeated it about 10 times already).
    So just want to check if there is any point in continuing to fulfil orders or if it's over for me LOL.

Thank you x

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello carmen0822,

It was my understanding that it was unlimited, but it may be there is a limit to the amount of times the last tier can be collected. I will need to check with the Game Team when they are available for confirmation. If there are check marks on the last tier, I believe that there is no point delivering to the last task any longer.

Can I assist you further?

3. carmen0822

carmen0822 Advanced

Hi Shooger, ok thanks. If you could just confirm for me, that would be appreciated. And then you may close x

4. shooger.sweet

As soon as I have confirmation, I will update you :)

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

5. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

Apparently it can only be repeated 9 times

Read this piece of info in other forums

6. shooger.sweet

Thankyou escalonilla for your assistance, that is correct. The last tier can only be repeated 9 times. The FAQ has been updated.

Can I assist the OP further?

7. carmen0822

carmen0822 Advanced

OK thank you for the replies :) You may close x

8. shooger.sweet

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.