Tiger Pen

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Bisquitte, Feb 23, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

Hello, Where should the tigers be when the script is run to detect the tigers? So if tigers are in the field at that moment, can they be detected? Can we keep feeding our tigers? Or should we keep them in the inventory? I am very confused, I will act according to your answer :)

2. sueperkins

sueperkins Forum Connoisseur

Bisquitte dearest friend,

I would make a safe play and keep at least one Tiger stable on the field. I do not think it will matter if you are currently feeding them or not. But one of our forum mods should be able to give us a better answer.

Just think, colored tigers! If we can get enough bananas to unlock that statue in in the temple.

Bisquitte likes this.
  3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Bisquitte,

You should be safe, whether the stable is on your field or in your inventory. If there are any issues after the release, you can contact us again.

Can I assist you further?

Bisquitte likes this.
  4. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

Thank you so much @shooger.sweet :) This answers my question. It's very kind of you to take the time to reply. You can close the topic.

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Bisquitte likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.