Time to say goodbye

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Mir85-, Nov 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Hi everyone :)

I've now played farmerama for almost eight years. The farm and forum have played a big part in my life, but all good things must come to an end. I am just not enjoying playing as much as I used to, and playing the way I like simply takes up too much time. I've several times tried to play more relaxed, but that never lasts long, it's just not how I like to play. I have also tried taking breaks, but the last break I took just confirmed it is time to quit for good. It hasn't been an easy decision, but it is made, it is final, and I've made my peace with it. The difficult part is to say goodbye to everyone :cry:

I want to give a big thanks to friends and neighbors and forum dwellers over the years :inlove: I would never have stuck with the farm as long as I have if it wasn't for you! :D Making strategies for events and the game in general, and sharing them in the forum was by far my favorite part of playing. I will also fondly remember all the fun we've had in the forum over the years :music:

My plan is to participate in the TOP event one last time before i quit, so I'll be around a little bit longer. I'm giving away as many items from my farm as I can. I started last G&T, but I still have a lot of things left, so I'll have to come back next G&T (or maybe the one after, if the next one is close to the holidays). Then I'll post in the G&T thread, so keep an eye out for that :)

2. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Will be so sorry to see you go. Good luck. Perhaps you will pop in from time to time to see us all.

3. alpenliebe

alpenliebe Someday Author

Goodbye Mir, you will be missed very much. I have learned almost everything about this game from your posts. Please do not leave the forum forever :cry:
    Stay well, and thank you for everything :):):)

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi -Mir-, I am not very good with "Good Bye's" so I will just say it has been a pleasure for me to read your posts and strategies
    over the past 5years. I will be hoping you enjoy your last event and that you do well in the Hoedown! :music: Like others have posted I hope you come back from time to time to touch base and say "hi" to those of us who are still here! Take care, stay safe, and enjoy your future, where ever it takes you and what ever you do!:inlove:

5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Mir,
    I"m sorry to see you go. You have left an impact on this forum and your friends/neighbors. I hope you will enjoy your farming memories, and that your last event will be the beginning of a new adventure. We will miss you, but wish you all the best in everything you do. Take care and thank you for playing together these last years.

[​IMG]

6. escalonilla

escalonilla Forum Commissioner

2 years ago you decided to take a break from the game, and then you ended up coming back!
    It seems that it won't be the case this time, but I do hope to see you from time to time over here... or over there.

I'm sure you will make it to the TOP500.
    WIll be cheering for you!!!! [​IMG]

7. -Mir85-

Thank you all :inlove: And I'll miss you too :cry:

8. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

Sorry to see you go Mir85 as you have contributed massively to the forum over the years as we was mentors to many farmers, I was broke mentor believe it or not

it happen the passion and enjoyment playing this game will kick in eventuallyI there has been many great moments of enjoyment with this game,

We had couple of small disputes in the forum as it is not as great as it use to be in the old days as are still quiet alot of players still playing this game just not using the forum making postings like the old times even the feedbacks hardly any postings we all know why that is just sad

you take care look after yourself keep safe we won't forget you it be nice to hear from you now and then ;)

9. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

So sorry that you are departing the game, but we understand that your life is moving in a different direction.
    You are much loved! Should things change in your life know that you will be joyfully welcomed back.
    Thank you so much for all you have brought to the game and to those fortunate to call you friend. Blessings!:inlove:

10. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

-Mar85- May you find joy and happiness on your new path. I have enjoyed reading your post over the years. Your input will be missed. Take care.

blessedlady2 and sanddollar15 like this.
  11. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Mir - as a long time friend and neighbour I will miss you a lot!

There are two farmers that I've religiously followed for years - yourself and Aluntino. I've so enjoyed your discussions about strategy and it has helped me finish endless events. Thank you!

It's with great sadness I hear you'll stop playing :cry:

Best of luck with your new life ! :inlove:

12. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

:cry:

13. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

-Mir85-, I will miss you so much when you're gone. :cry: You have long been an integral part of the EN community and it's difficult to imagine a future in Farmerama without you. :( I am overcome with sadness when I think about continuing this journey without your strategy posts or IGMs, but I'm grateful we can enjoy at least one more TOP event together. :)

I will cherish the memories of all the good times we shared, and will never forget the kindness and generosity you've shown me. :inlove:

Au revoir and best wishes for wherever life takes you next.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. -Mir85-

And now I'm crying too :cry::cry:

15. Sister3

Sister3 Regular

Of course I am sorry you are leaving MIR. I was thrilled to see your hard learned reward for the TOP 5,000 today.:D
    Wishing you all the best for new things to try out in the big wide world. :)
    You were always very patient and kind to me and many others.:music:

16. -Mir85-

Thank you :inlove:

FrootloopGrove and blessedlady2 like this.
  17. Noelle20001

Noelle20001 Forum Duke

Farewell Mir. :oops:

(CaliChrome, Sweet_Cassiopeia and BlackCaviar too.)

blessedlady2 and FrootloopGrove like this.
  18. lottidah

lottidah Forum Great Master

Farewell Mir. You will be missed. Be happy, be well and enjoy life!

blessedlady2 likes this.
  19. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

o_O:cry:
    Mir-the-dragonfly cannot be sold on this farm. :)

Enjoy life please.

I will not forget you.

until

blessedlady2 and hatzeva like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.