Trades !!

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by ELAswad, May 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ELAswad

ELAswad Forum Greenhorn

hello i have an idea in my head i can say simply it's a trade between 2 players
    how it works
    just have to type
    the other player name
    give your offer i mean things u want just like
    some animals for some crops maybe
    and yeah you and him agree about each product and the amount of each one
    then yeah u have got a lot of crops

of course u can trade for CC or barnyard bills
    u can sell/buy animals, stables, trees and decorations and everything in-game in that trade

exp: 2 players can just make the trade details on the mail box (in-game) then one of them send the trade offer including the things he get and the things he pay for it :)
    and the other player have to accept or decline !
    he even can give his friends a lot of things for free

of course any feature works at any mechanics with same principles will be very nice

2. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Overlooker

As much as I love this idea, unfortunately it would probably reduce BP's income, and in a time when their income is already probably lower than it could be due to player dissatisfaction, I don't think they'll be very receptive to an idea that takes away another stream of income.

If you could simply purchase trees/stables/deco items from other players, this negates the need for G&T. So no one will be purchasing licenses. No one would bother spending money to get more wonder trees/stables, nor would they buy BBs to facilitate these purchases. If you could buy decorations from others, less people would participate in events, which are big moneymakers for BP.

They need to put limits on what we can do so that they can offer greater freedoms/access for a RL cost. If we can have anything and everything at the drop of a hat using in-game currency then no one needs to buy the bonuses any more.

This game is marketed as free, so I would love to have access to everything easily for free as advertised. And in theory, without considering how businesses work, I love your idea. But unfortunately BP is a business, and in order for us to be able to access the game for free, it is necessary that there are some streams by which the company can make money - if we don't keep those streams open (ie. accept the limitations of playing without paying RL money) then we need to be prepared to accept the alternative, which is that we pay a fee to access anything whatsoever. Not an ideal option.

3. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

If they did this I would use it to transfer all of my secondary farm inventory to my main farm and then close them out.

farmerumf likes this.